blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:18:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5970 5971 5972 5973 [5974] 5975 5976 5977 5978 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445361 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89595 on: October 27, 2014, 05:42:50 PM »

Question about the big NFL Spreads next weekend.

What is better

+9.5 @ 10/11 or
+10 @ 5/6

Also, I assumed we were backing the dogs here or are these spreads going to get even larger during the week?

10 is an important and quite common number on games

would think hold out for +10 10/11

no rush anyway, and you probably wouldn't do all four (only so many times you can go to the well on jacksonville...oakland might not win a game this year), my point was just that it was unusual to get four double digit spreads in the same weekend

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #89596 on: October 27, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »

My friend is good friends with Clive Smith, owner of 'opinion' who won at Ascot earlier this year.

He has said that it's a solid each way shot at 50/1 ante post for the Melbourne cup on 4th November.

Gl
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #89597 on: October 27, 2014, 06:12:52 PM »

First week of the ne ***bet club and I've got a massive £50 free bet, not to bothered about converting to cash (unless I should be as I will get it most weeks) but if anyone comes across decent free bet material lease stick it up or pm me. Thanks.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #89598 on: October 27, 2014, 06:13:57 PM »

its a Monday

there is an nfl game

views please

ta
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89599 on: October 27, 2014, 06:34:03 PM »

its a Monday

there is an nfl game

views please

ta

Speculative ones (i don't think you want 10/11 over/unders, correct me if i am wrong)

Jordan Reed.

The Cowboys rank 31st versus tight ends this season, having allowed touchdowns in five of seven games from the position. Actually, the only teams without a TD from a TE this season against the Cowboys (Texans, Seahawks) don't feature the position.

Reed has 13 receptions and 146 yards in two games since returning from injury.

Factor in Colt McCoy's preference for throwing underneath rather than deep and the Tight Ends could get a lot of targets

After replacing Kirk Cousins at halftime of last week's win over Tennessee, Colt McCoy dropped back to pass 14 times. He threw 12 passes, with only two traveling further than ten yards. Always a short-ball thrower, McCoy is a classic checkdown-oriented NFL backup with sub-par arm strength

bearing this in mind, you might think this mitigates against the big play recievers like Garcon and DeSean here, who are priced as if this is a typical game with a typical quarterback throwing to them

Gavin Escobar

Three touchdowns over the last two games, much improved player, great hands and tends not to get the attention from the defenses because you have to stop the run, and Dez, and Witten so when the Cowboys are in the red zone he tends to be single covered

Reed 16-1 Escobar 20-1 FTS

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/washington-redskins-at-dallas-cowboys/first-touchdown-scorer

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #89600 on: October 27, 2014, 06:40:32 PM »

Late springer for the Fulham job...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89601 on: October 27, 2014, 07:15:07 PM »

Tighty, your boys have a tough game against Arizona lined up next, off a short week. They are good against the run and you'll need Murray fit and healthy for a bruising night.

If there's one game you don't need a buck from him, it's tonight, right?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #89602 on: October 27, 2014, 07:18:51 PM »

its a Monday

there is an nfl game

views please

ta

Speculative ones (i don't think you want 10/11 over/unders, correct me if i am wrong)

Jordan Reed.

The Cowboys rank 31st versus tight ends this season, having allowed touchdowns in five of seven games from the position. Actually, the only teams without a TD from a TE this season against the Cowboys (Texans, Seahawks) don't feature the position.

Factor in Colt McCoy's preference for throwing underneath rather than deep and the Tight Ends could get a lot of targets

After replacing Kirk Cousins at halftime of last week's win over Tennessee, Colt McCoy dropped back to pass 14 times. He threw 12 passes, with only two traveling further than ten yards. Always a short-ball thrower, McCoy is a classic checkdown-oriented NFL backup with sub-par arm strength

bearing this in mind, you might think this mitigates against the big play recievers like Garcon and DeSean here, who are priced as if this is a typical game with a typical quarterback throwing to them

Gavin Escobar

Three touchdowns over the last two games, much improved player, great hands and tends not to get the attention from the defenses because you have to stop the run, and Dez, and Witten so when the Cowboys are in the red zone he tends to be single covered

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/washington-redskins-at-dallas-cowboys/first-touchdown-scorer

Not a player I particularly like but I was surprised Alfred Morris was available at 12/1 tonight to be first TD scorer.  Dallas are still vunerable on the ground and the 6-8/1quotes looked more like where I would want to be if I was pricing it.  Thoughts?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89603 on: October 27, 2014, 07:21:10 PM »

One game at a time. Got to win this one. Cliche cliche. The Murray quote is high at 115 I think but will depend on gameflow whether they might pull him. Expect not, at this stage

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89604 on: October 27, 2014, 07:23:29 PM »

its a Monday

there is an nfl game

views please

ta

Jordan Reed.

Gavin Escobar

Not a player I particularly like but I was surprised Alfred Morris was available at 12/1 tonight to be first TD scorer.  Dallas are still vunerable on the ground and the 6-8/1quotes looked more like where I would want to be if I was pricing it.  Thoughts?
yes, and helu too. As I said, look at players who colt may throw short stuff to. Both running backs are possibilities

My eyes are open wide
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #89605 on: October 27, 2014, 07:28:02 PM »

Would much rather back Roy Helu to be last TD scorer than first and at 25/1 I think he probably represents value for that and don't hate him at 7/2 as an anytime TD scorer.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89606 on: October 27, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »

Was going to ask about Joseph Randall last TD by dint of playing the fourth quarter.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #89607 on: October 27, 2014, 07:32:21 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29789332

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/lincoln-v-alfreton/winner

We missed the value on this but it will be worth sneaking into multis on shop coupons this midweek.  Should be some tasty coupon prices potentially if it's on the coupons.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89608 on: October 27, 2014, 07:36:25 PM »

Was going to ask about Joseph Randall last TD by dint of playing the fourth quarter.
do you think Dallas will be ahead by more than one score in the fourth quarter? I doubt it

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89609 on: October 27, 2014, 07:56:42 PM »

do you think Dallas will be ahead by more than one score in the fourth quarter? I doubt it

Well, it's a 10 point spread and we're looking at Helu last touchdown, so I think it's perfectly possible, yes.

Pages: 1 ... 5970 5971 5972 5973 [5974] 5975 5976 5977 5978 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: