blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 04:52:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272912 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6165 6166 6167 6168 [6169] 6170 6171 6172 6173 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13572482 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92520 on: December 19, 2014, 10:40:04 PM »

Like the look of Bolton

like a different unit at the back with the same players which says it all about the job Lennon has done and Freedman did not...

Will need Pratley and Trotter et al to keep chipping in with goals, sure Lennon will be looking for a striker in the loan window though.

No co-incidence he shipped out Beckford asap he can spot a wrong'un

He might be mate, but I posted a few weeks back I know an agent and the chat from him was there will be no spending from the sugar daddy and he wants deadwood out before giving Lenny cash in the summer.  I think it gives him a chance to evaluate how good Lennon can do and saves the club a few quid as well as realistically they aint going up this year. 
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92521 on: December 19, 2014, 10:42:48 PM »

Kevin Nolan is playing tomorrow

Nothing unusual about that.

He has incurred a domestic ban at Christmas the last 5 domestic seasons...

Admittedly he has not played as much this season due to injury and quite surprisingly he is yet to even pick up a booking this season. Providing he starts the 28/1 could make some appeal to small sample size backers.

The 28s he gets a red card tomorrow would be further proof he likes xmas at home with the family Smiley

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92522 on: December 19, 2014, 10:46:21 PM »

Like the look of Bolton

like a different unit at the back with the same players which says it all about the job Lennon has done and Freedman did not...

Will need Pratley and Trotter et al to keep chipping in with goals, sure Lennon will be looking for a striker in the loan window though.

No co-incidence he shipped out Beckford asap he can spot a wrong'un

He might be mate, but I posted a few weeks back I know an agent and the chat from him was there will be no spending from the sugar daddy and he wants deadwood out before giving Lenny cash in the summer.  I think it gives him a chance to evaluate how good Lennon can do and saves the club a few quid as well as realistically they aint going up this year. 

That is probably wise they have a fair bit of dead wood there like most championship sides. Shame Clayton got a bad injury he has a big future with the right development
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92523 on: December 19, 2014, 10:51:08 PM »

Those giants of bookmaking ATE ATE ATE have rejected my £10 on Nolan at 28/1 after being sent for manual approval.

After taking the grand sum of zero they have cut the price to 25/1

What a game
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #92524 on: December 20, 2014, 12:04:42 AM »

Those giants of bookmaking ATE ATE ATE have rejected my £10 on Nolan at 28/1 after being sent for manual approval.

What a game

You can have £10 of mine I just got at 23-1, if you like?
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92525 on: December 20, 2014, 07:37:35 AM »

What a game

You can have £10 of mine I just got at 23-1, if you like?

Thanks for offer

After they cut it they laid me.a tenner!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92526 on: December 20, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £317.44

Outstanding Bets £4103.95

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=33

A profit of £39 yesterday

Bolton won 1-0 at Millwall for a profit of £54

Click to see full-size image.

Exeter lost 18-11 at Sale for a loss of £15

in the Bundesliga Mainz05 lost 2-1 to a 90th minute Arjen Robben goal for Bayern. Mainz have now failed to win any of their last 9 Bundesliga games; no team has had a longer winless streak this season

in cricket India capitulated to lose the Brisbane test, getting their excuses in early complaining about practiced facilities. It was actually good news for our Murali Vijay bet that other batsmen did not score runs. After two of four tests:

M Vijay    323    
V Kohli    276    
C Pujara    155

in the NBA two of our teams played. The Spurs became the 3rd team in NBA history to play consecutive 3-OT games, but they're 1st to ever lose consecutive 3OT games, against Portland for whom Lilliard scored 43 points

the Cleveland Cavs beat Brooklyn 95-91

Toronto Raptors won again, beating Detroit 110-100

the LA Clippers lost 109-106 to Denver

quite a big day today

- a must win for the Eagles at the Redskins tonight in the NFL

- We want Everton to beat Southampton

- three positions in the Ladbroke hurdle

- both teams to score Peterborough v Preston

- the first our darts positions plays tonight, Anderson last man on in the evening session

- plus the standard full saturday schedule for our ante post football

the PR big guns are out on force for your votes tonight...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #92527 on: December 20, 2014, 10:00:03 AM »

and these are the other ones

20 Dec 2014 - 3:30 Ascot - Win

Best Odds Guaranteed!
Tip It

Shelford @ 6/1  EW @ 1/4 1-4

Stake : £40.00 (£20.00 x 2)
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001153/F
Single

20 Dec 2014 - 3:30 Ascot - Win

Best Odds Guaranteed!
Tip It

Hello George @ 14/1  EW @ 1/4 1-4

Stake : £30.00 (£15.00 x 2)
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001154/F

Shelford now 7/1 with PP, Hills and sporting bet for those that didn't get on yesterday.  For the first time in ages PP laid me 20 e/w. Don't know what the max was I was so shocked to get that.  Must be the coral effect?  Normally I end up at £1.32 or so.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #92528 on: December 20, 2014, 10:09:51 AM »

I'd like to recommend Bournemouth to beat Blackpool away today @ 8/11

Bournemouth are unbeaten in 11 games, and have scored a league high 27 goals.  Blackpool have only kept 1 clean sheet in tjheir last 10 games.

I think that 8/11 represents a bit of value. Coral/ Bill Hill.    Recommend £50
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92529 on: December 20, 2014, 10:14:00 AM »

I don't have anything to recommend for Fred today in the big event. There's not a lot of value that I can find, as the jolly doesn't really look like getting beaten.

I've personally had some modest positions on the two boys to win (more on Simon than Mark). I'd contemplate a bet on Frankie to finish fourth at 10/1 (shouty red man), given her showdance, which will be a sort of American Smooth, might not excite as much as the boys' numbers. It's asking a lot. Maybe 9% isn't too bad. She's actually who I want to win, so that's a bit weird Cheesy

Sit back and enjoy unless Fred decides he has to have a bet.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #92530 on: December 20, 2014, 10:24:36 AM »

Don't think we can get Flack beaten Tal?

Spoken to two people about SCD, one sayed Ms Flack has a bit of arrogance about her, the other sayed there's something about her that doesn't quite ring true, but couldn't put their finger on it.

Perhaps seems over simple, but these are the ones that want taking on imo. Everyone assumes they're gonna crush but, when it comes to the old dears picking up the phone and voting, they'll go for the nice one with short hair.

Anyhoo, bookmaking giant Coral are offering money back on any non-runners in CBB (double check when placing bet please). They're 8-1 about Ronan. Can't believe he'll go in there but this looks an easy trade/money-back job.

If he goes in there he's never an 8-1 shot. Suggest we flick as much as 'we'll lay anything on channel 4 to lose five large', are prepared to take.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 10:28:36 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92531 on: December 20, 2014, 10:29:23 AM »

I'd like to recommend Bournemouth to beat Blackpool away today @ 8/11

Bournemouth are unbeaten in 11 games, and have scored a league high 27 goals.  Blackpool have only kept 1 clean sheet in tjheir last 10 games.

I think that 8/11 represents a bit of value. Coral/ Bill Hill.    Recommend £50

(playing devils advocate)

its the championship, anyone can beat anyone

taking the leaders 8/11 away is saying you think they'd be 1/4-ish at home

they would be? except Blackpool have steadied the ship, no losses in four games, one loss in six

actually have an unchanged side for today too

Bournemeouth of course should win...but isn't it in the price?....

just inviting comment before i get on for you :-)

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92532 on: December 20, 2014, 10:32:25 AM »

"....quite a big day today

- a must win for the Eagles at the Redskins tonight in the NFL....."

Why are they playing on a Saturday, Rich? I noted there was a game last night, too?

I thought (Thanksgiving etc apart) they only played Sunday & Thursday?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92533 on: December 20, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »

"....quite a big day today

- a must win for the Eagles at the Redskins tonight in the NFL....."

Why are they playing on a Saturday, Rich? I noted there was a game last night, too?

I thought (Thanksgiving etc apart) they only played Sunday & Thursday?

two games tonight

"After a one year break, Saturday football is back in the NFL. When the league announced CBS as its new Thursday night broadcast partner for 2014, it also announced that there will be two Saturday games played next season.

Both Saturday games will be played as part of a Week 16 doubleheader on Dec. 20, an NFL Spokesman confirmed.

There hasn't been a Saturday regular season game in the NFL since December 2012 when Calvin Johnson tallied 225-receiving yards against Atlanta to break Jerry Rice's single-season receiving record that had stood since 1995. Despite the huge game from Johnson, the Lions lost to the Falcons 31-18.

The 2013 season marked the first since the 1970 merger that there was no Saturday game played during the regular season. "

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92534 on: December 20, 2014, 10:35:19 AM »

I don't have anything to recommend for Fred today in the big event. There's not a lot of value that I can find, as the jolly doesn't really look like getting beaten.

I've personally had some modest positions on the two boys to win (more on Simon than Mark). I'd contemplate a bet on Frankie to finish fourth at 10/1 (shouty red man), given her showdance, which will be a sort of American Smooth, might not excite as much as the boys' numbers. It's asking a lot. Maybe 9% isn't too bad. She's actually who I want to win, so that's a bit weird Cheesy

Sit back and enjoy unless Fred decides he has to have a bet.

There was me thinking this is Villa v Man U, Spurs v Burnley, the big race at Ascot, the Darts........

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 6165 6166 6167 6168 [6169] 6170 6171 6172 6173 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: