blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:43:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6170 6171 6172 6173 [6174] 6175 6176 6177 6178 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13433010 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92595 on: December 20, 2014, 03:39:49 PM »

Absolutely think Mrs Brown should be odds-on. Favourites are usually good in these markets and there's no reason why Eastenders will suddenly pick up more viewers. It's not exactly an unexposed 3yo making its handicap debut.

Miranda is terrible. And no Citizen Khan Xmas special scheduled, so think we're safe. Might even watch it and fistpump every one of Brendan's classic lines.

Have an eighty ball on this one.

Top Christmas Day TV Programme Mrs Browns Boys (Outright - Outright) Odds: 5/4 Stake: 80.00 Possible Return:  180.00

it really is an odd one. last xmas (i gave you my heart) i watched it because the kids mum likes it. She roared her way through it as if it was the second coming of morecambe and wise/monty python/derek and clive, while i sat there stony faced downing the ferrero rocher at every increasing rates

i can't help but feel that if mrs browns boys had been around 20 years ago and we had watched it pre-nuptials, i would have saved myself a fair amount of hassle

Just a simple sentence, but it says so much.

Incred.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92596 on: December 20, 2014, 04:06:10 PM »

2nd and 4th there in Ladbrokes

good tips gents

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92597 on: December 20, 2014, 04:06:53 PM »

Oooohhh.

Great race that, and we so nearly got there.

Well done all.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #92598 on: December 20, 2014, 04:13:19 PM »

Another great shout Adz.

Such a shame we couldn't put those 1.01 merchants to the sword.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #92599 on: December 20, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »

Cheers for Pine Creek guys, though pretty sure my Corals acc will be done soon. I only go through the poker client so not been restricted yet but must be time up soon
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #92600 on: December 20, 2014, 04:20:46 PM »

Morning Mr T.

You enquired about my premier league football betting earlier in the week and today the bet I like most is Everton to beat Southampton at 2-1. I certainly don't know anything the bookies don't, but then I don't think I do on any of my other bets. In my defence however I doubt that the bookies peruse the Indian cricket forums in their research ! I can't help think that the bookies are being somewhat remiss though. Once you wade through the guff he spouts on the Indian version of SCD, Mahindra from Pashwan really does give some cracking cricket info - go Vijay !

Same for me with the Premier league. I do plenty of bets that wouldn't be suitable for Fred and certainly not what would be called value', but it is my most profitable betting market in the last year!

I guess we sometimes miss what is under our nose, but I would have thought that the Premier League football markets were fairly efficient, & there can't often be much value to had, can there?

For sure, the Bookies make, on average, a very solid profit from the Premier League Football markets.

Certainly the least amount of value out there, but winners are winners none the less.  One aspect that often doesn't get picked up by the UK firms, but very prominent in say the USA, is injuries/missing players.

I also do a lot of my betting in running as obv I get better prices on certain markets. These are not suitable for Fred and would probs get laughed at too, but they work for me.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #92601 on: December 20, 2014, 04:33:06 PM »

Another great shout Adz.

Such a shame we couldn't put those 1.01 merchants to the sword.

Aye. Painful run in. No amount of cheering was bridging that gap.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #92602 on: December 20, 2014, 04:47:59 PM »

Absolutely think Mrs Brown should be odds-on. Favourites are usually good in these markets and there's no reason why Eastenders will suddenly pick up more viewers. It's not exactly an unexposed 3yo making its handicap debut.

Miranda is terrible. And no Citizen Khan Xmas special scheduled, so think we're safe. Might even watch it and fistpump every one of Brendan's classic lines.

Have an eighty ball on this one.

Top Christmas Day TV Programme Mrs Browns Boys (Outright - Outright) Odds: 5/4 Stake: 80.00 Possible Return:  180.00

it really is an odd one. last xmas (i gave you my heart) i watched it because the kids mum likes it. She roared her way through it as if it was the second coming of morecambe and wise/monty python/derek and clive, while i sat there stony faced downing the ferrero rocher at every increasing rates

i can't help but feel that if mrs browns boys had been around 20 years ago and we had watched it pre-nuptials, i would have saved myself a fair amount of hassle

Just a simple sentence, but it says so much.

Incred.

....well give it to someone else this year and stop that crying man! Oh...you spelt 'money' wrong there too.

Back to darts betting for a moment. I think for once this will not be Taylor's year (I am obv a big fan of his so I am not saying this lightly). I honestly think the value is with Lewis. If he is in the right frame of mind and plays his A game....he should do well. My mate went to a exhibition match of his the other day. He was on fire and missing nothing!

Life has no rebuy options
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #92603 on: December 20, 2014, 04:52:21 PM »

I honestly think the value is with Lewis. If he is in the right frame of mind and plays his A game....he should do well.

Can say this with literally every single tournament. Doesnt happen anywhere near often enough to be backable imo.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92604 on: December 20, 2014, 05:25:00 PM »

Undeterred by last weeks poor efforts here, I have stuck up another few Scottish selections on the other thread.  Some I like more than others

Motherwell @ 5/2 with VC is more out of line than the general 9/4.  I made Well 15/8 for this one.  £10 is fine. 

Stranraer @ 5/2 away to Dunfermline with 365 if we can again £10 is about right here.

Queens Park @ 19/20 playing at home to Annan.  £20 minimum on this. 

St Mirren v Motherwell Motherwell (Match Betting - 90 Mins) Odds: 23/10 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  33.00

20 Dec 2014 - Dunfermline v Stranraer - Match Betting
Tip It

Stranraer @ 5/2

Stake : £10.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001156/

20 Dec 2014 - Queen's Park v Annan Ath - Match Betting
Tip It

Queen's Park @ 19/20

Stake : £20.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001157/

Apologies Fred, but I made a booboo here I had a tab open with the Queens Park game and although I liked it as a bet the selection should have actually been Arbroath as was written on the other thread but I was getting harranged to go out shopping an was off my stride.  We should have had a decent treble here today instead of just the 2 5/2  winners.   FML. 
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #92605 on: December 20, 2014, 05:31:54 PM »

Still 2 nice winners Kmac, well done.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #92606 on: December 20, 2014, 05:35:17 PM »

Still 2 nice winners Kmac, well done.

The must follow footy guy.

N1 KMac

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92607 on: December 20, 2014, 06:16:26 PM »

if anyone wants a small stakes punt for the NFL tonight

- we need the Eagles to win to stay in the hunt for the NFC Title and then the play offs

- they are 7 point favourites against the Redskins, having been -9 earlier in the week

- the redskins have nothing to lose, start RG3 and if they click could make it tricky

there is the basis of a first TD bet in

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24899675/lesean-mccoy-doesnt-mind-ceding-goal-line-work-to-chris-polk

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/philadelphia-eagles-at-washington-redskins/first-touchdown-scorer

although of course the Eagles receivers have to be factored in against the redskins pass defense, if you read the article there isn't too much logic to seeing McCoy jollied up and Polk at 14-1 given their split of goal-line work

i would have thought Polk 8-1/9-1 was about right. very few of our books have factored in what the eagles run game has been doing last few weeks vis a vis the carries of the running backs in the red zone

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #92608 on: December 20, 2014, 06:34:46 PM »

I'd like to recommend Bournemouth to beat Blackpool away today @ 8/11

Bournemouth are unbeaten in 11 games, and have scored a league high 27 goals.  Blackpool have only kept 1 clean sheet in tjheir last 10 games.

I think that 8/11 represents a bit of value. Coral/ Bill Hill.    Recommend £50

(playing devils advocate)

its the championship, anyone can beat anyone

taking the leaders 8/11 away is saying you think they'd be 1/4-ish at home

they would be? except Blackpool have steadied the ship, no losses in four games, one loss in six

actually have an unchanged side for today too

Bournemeouth of course should win...but isn't it in the price?....

just inviting comment before i get on for you :-)

...and after the Cup match on Wednesday ,  I too thought B' mouth might struggle today with the long trip up north.
Terrible pitch as well ,so just the 6!
Nice work Newportlad
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92609 on: December 20, 2014, 06:59:30 PM »

I'd like to recommend Bournemouth to beat Blackpool away today @ 8/11

Bournemouth are unbeaten in 11 games, and have scored a league high 27 goals.  Blackpool have only kept 1 clean sheet in tjheir last 10 games.

I think that 8/11 represents a bit of value. Coral/ Bill Hill.    Recommend £50

Crikey, great shout. Close, though.

Pages: 1 ... 6170 6171 6172 6173 [6174] 6175 6176 6177 6178 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: