blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:10:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6528 6529 6530 6531 [6532] 6533 6534 6535 6536 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13405981 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #97965 on: March 28, 2015, 03:14:36 PM »

What are people's thoughts on Gibraltar +4.5 vs Scotland.

After getting hammered in their first 2 games, Gibraltar have lost 3-0 and 4-0 to Georgia and Germany respectively. This would hint at a more savvy approach from Gibraltar in terms of defensive set up.

Scotland do tend to struggle to hammer anyone and this could easily be only 2-0 or 3-0. You can get 41/40 with bet £3.65 which is no good for Fred, I know, but would be interested in people's thoughts on this.

I like.  Although one would expect WGS would take the shackles off and let the strikers get some target practice. 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #97966 on: March 28, 2015, 03:17:10 PM »

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #97967 on: March 28, 2015, 03:43:23 PM »

Just a heads up, F1 bets will be posted at around 7 ish :-)

Thanks Peter, 5 out of the 6 bets I followed from your original post have shortened...so well done!
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #97968 on: March 28, 2015, 03:49:35 PM »

Good evening Tony,

I quite like Just the Judge in the Dubai Sheema Classic tomorrow. The likely muddling pace compromises plenty of the opposition and she´s a Group 1 Winner (against Fillies) over two furlongs shorter. Charlie Hills says she´s best ever and the E/W terms are great at a 1/4 1,2,3. Recommend Just the Judge 4:15 Meydan  £20 E/W AT 28/1 with Sid James.

Has shortened to 25-1 everywhere now so was an easy way to 'cash in' a free bet that I had, so thanks   Smiley
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97969 on: March 28, 2015, 06:14:49 PM »

Dover can no longer be relegated.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #97970 on: March 28, 2015, 07:00:37 PM »

22-16 in the rugby. Not long to go

Surely a scorline that has drop goal all over it......
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #97971 on: March 28, 2015, 07:14:03 PM »

Rightio, I'm going to make these suggestions based on the assumption that no previous bets have been made so far this weekend - as is the case for TFT.

1) Points Finish - Max Verstappen @ 3/4 with Beewin . Not the best odds in the World, but I still feel that this represents value. Suggest £20.

2) Points Finish - Carlos Sainz @ 5/2 with Williams Hills. He has the car under him to do this, and has looked strong so far this season. Only qualified a lowly 15th today due to his team making an error regarding when to send him out. Note: 5/2 to slim value, don't go any lower than this. Suggest a min bet.

3) Podium Finish - Kimi Raikkonen @ 7/1 through Betting with Victor. If this race ran as a normal race with no craziness, Raikkonen should finish 4th, despite starting 11th. The Ferrari is quick enough to make up the positions during the race, fairly comfortably. I therefore see this bet as 7/1 that one of Hamilton, Rosberg or Vettel will fail to finish. That's gotta be worth a punt in my eyes. Min bet.

4) Group B (RAI/KVY/VER/MAL) - Kimi Raikkonen @ 15/8 through Betting with Victor. 15/8 is far too high. Take advantage. Suggest £15. Be wary of doing bets #3 & #4 together though, a Raikkonen retirement would ruin both. This is definitely the safer bet - bet #3 represents a bigger risk, but the potential returns are higher too - I'll leave it up to your discretion. Personally, I'll just be doing this bet and not bet #3.

5) Group C (HUL/PER/ALO/BUT) - Nico Hulkenberg @ 11/10 with Bet366 and Williams Hills. Can't understand why he's over evens really. Suggest £10.

Good luck guys Smiley

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #97972 on: March 28, 2015, 08:08:11 PM »

Rightio, I'm going to make these suggestions based on the assumption that no previous bets have been made so far this weekend - as is the case for TFT.

1) Points Finish - Max Verstappen @ 3/4 with Beewin . Not the best odds in the World, but I still feel that this represents value. Suggest £20.

2) Points Finish - Carlos Sainz @ 5/2 with Williams Hills. He has the car under him to do this, and has looked strong so far this season. Only qualified a lowly 15th today due to his team making an error regarding when to send him out. Note: 5/2 to slim value, don't go any lower than this. Suggest a min bet.

3) Podium Finish - Kimi Raikkonen @ 7/1 through Betting with Victor. If this race ran as a normal race with no craziness, Raikkonen should finish 4th, despite starting 11th. The Ferrari is quick enough to make up the positions during the race, fairly comfortably. I therefore see this bet as 7/1 that one of Hamilton, Rosberg or Vettel will fail to finish. That's gotta be worth a punt in my eyes. Min bet.

4) Group B (RAI/KVY/VER/MAL) - Kimi Raikkonen @ 15/8 through Betting with Victor. 15/8 is far too high. Take advantage. Suggest £15. Be wary of doing bets #3 & #4 together though, a Raikkonen retirement would ruin both. This is definitely the safer bet - bet #3 represents a bigger risk, but the potential returns are higher too - I'll leave it up to your discretion. Personally, I'll just be doing this bet and not bet #3.

5) Group C (HUL/PER/ALO/BUT) - Nico Hulkenberg @ 11/10 with Bet366 and Williams Hills. Can't understand why he's over evens really. Suggest £10.

Good luck guys Smiley

1, 2 and 3 £10 each and 5 £20 is available for Fred if required. Pls quote before off to book. Hope you're running well TK!  
(perfectly happy to keep the bets myself if you don't see this or want to bet it yourself)

Thanks to Peter for posting - Good Luck
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 08:20:03 PM by simonnatur » Logged

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97973 on: March 28, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »

Yes please Simon thanks. I doubt i will be on properly until after the race. Appreciated, and to Peter too for his patience at  our Admin and timezone woes
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:27:02 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97974 on: March 28, 2015, 10:38:48 PM »

Race Markets Kimi Raikkonen (Group B - Race) Odds: 15/8 Stake: 15.00 Possible Return:  43.13

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #97975 on: March 28, 2015, 11:01:21 PM »

Yes please Simon thanks. I doubt i will be on properly until after the race. Appreciated, and to Peter too for his patience at  our Admin and timezone woes

My patience? I'm losing my mind here waiting for the race to start!! 

KingPush

View Profile
« Reply #97976 on: March 29, 2015, 06:48:57 AM »

NZ at right now which is pretty insane
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97977 on: March 29, 2015, 08:21:26 AM »

Good luck guys Smiley

1, 2 and 3 £10 each and 5 £20 is available for Fred if required. Pls quote before off to book. Hope you're running well TK!  
(perfectly happy to keep the bets myself if you don't see this or want to bet it yourself)

Thanks to Peter for posting - Good Luck

Very kind of you Simon, thank you.

Tighty confirmed this is BOOKED.

I don't have your details as far as I know, but if you send them to me, I'll settle immediately.

The race starts in 15 minutes, so it may have to be a credit arrangement.

Good luck all.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97978 on: March 29, 2015, 08:43:03 AM »

Raikkonen suffers a first lap puncture, his left rear punctured by the front wing of a Sauber.

He limped back to the pits, had a new wheel fitted, and resumed at the rear of the field.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 08:44:59 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97979 on: March 29, 2015, 08:46:59 AM »

Stick them all up Peter, everyone can choose what to do, or not, as they wish.

Safety Car - how do the bookies settle if it is the "virtual" safety car?

26th Mar   Me   Bet Victor   Malaysia GP - Points Finish   Marcus Ericsson   9/4
26th Mar   Me   Bwin   Malaysia GP - Points Finish   Nico Hulkenberg   7/4
26th Mar   Me   Bwin   Malaysia GP - Points Finish   Max Verstappen   7/4
26th Mar   Me   Betfred   Malaysia GP - 1st Retirement   Jenson Button   14/1
26th Mar   Me   Bet365   Malaysia GP - Group A (VET/BOT/MAS/RAI)   Valtteri Bottas   9/4
26th Mar   Me   Paddy Power   Malaysia GP - Group B (GRO/MAL/RIC/KVY)   Romain Grosjean   6/1
26th Mar   Me   Bet365   Malaysia GP - Group C (NAS/SAI/VER/ERI)   Max Verstappen   9/4
26th Mar   Me   Bet365   Malaysia GP - Group D (HUL/PER/BUT/ALO)   Nico Hulkenberg   7/4
26th Mar   Me   Bwin   Malaysia GP - Winning Margin   6 - 10.999 seconds   3/1
26th Mar   Me   Bwin   Malaysia GP - Total Safety Car Periods   2   6/1
26th Mar   Me   Bwin   Malaysia GP - Podium Finish   Valtteri Bottas   9/4

Umm, you have a very good point there - to be honest, I have no idea! :/

If anyone done these, there was a Safety Car on Lap 4.

Pages: 1 ... 6528 6529 6530 6531 [6532] 6533 6534 6535 6536 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: