blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:14:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6555 6556 6557 6558 [6559] 6560 6561 6562 6563 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432533 times)
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #98370 on: April 05, 2015, 11:08:22 AM »

Wow just woke up to see Wisconsin beat Kentucky 71 to 64 last night so we get to play a team that we already  beat by 10 for the championship.
couldnt put anyone off having a saver on wisconsin but I dont think you will get the right price its 10/11 each at the moment which in my opinion is a great price for Duke as nothing has changed since their last meeting except we get to play on a nuetral  
court not on their home court!
Anyway go Duke.

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98371 on: April 05, 2015, 11:09:33 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £21.12

Outstanding Bets £3999.94

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=23

A loss of £78 yesterday

+£42 Anthony Joshua beat his latest pasty patsy in the third round for the profit

losses

-£25 Leicester won

-£25 QPR won away.

Click to see full-size image.

-£10 The Dallas Mavericks hopes of winning the NBA South West Division are no more after a loss last night to Golden State

-£60 Guernsey beat Sittingbourne 3-0 yesterday but cannot now reach the play offs after Whyteleafe won yesterday. Burgess Hill won the division yesterday, the first team to do so in the first nine steps of English football, with over 100 points

As it is April now, we have the headwinds of stale ante-post losses to deal with in the next two months, and obviously are sweating some nice bets too

ongoing positions

Football

Liking the look of the £83 at 3-1 Arsenal to win the PL w/o Chelsea after their 4-1 win yesterday. We'll need it to pay for the Welbeck Arsenal top scorer bet. on the bench again yesterday

1. Chelsea 70 points 2. Arsenal 63 points 3. Man United 62 points 4. Man City 61 points

All eyes on Selhurst tomorrow where Palace could substantially help the Arsenal bet and the many Palace bets with a result

The Liverpool handicap bet, the embers of which flickered for several months, now appears to be close to being extinguished

Rooney scored for Man U. Its an outside chance, particularly having been played in midfield for much of the season, but there is still the hope of a top 4 finish for the golden boot

19 - Costa, Kane 17 - Aguero 16 - Austin 14 - Alexis, Giroud 12 - Berahino, Hazard, Rooney

Stoke lost at Chelsea, and are 10th and our top ten bet is looking over its shoulder at Everton, showing some late season form 5 points behind in 11th

West Ham are 9th and our top ten bet is looking over its shoulder at Everton, showing some late season form 5 points behind in 11th

WBA relegation bet, unlikely but still a possibility outside the bottom 6 but still needing a couple of results for safety

In the Bundesliga Mainz drew 0-0 at Werder. Soon we will be able to write this one off, they are 17 points off 4th with 7 to play

NCAA

Duke have reached the NCAA Basketball finals, where they will play Wisconsin. The Badgers knocked off unbeaten Kentucky to give us a real chance of the scoop here at 10-1

NBA

The LA Clippers won their 9th game out of the last ten last night,

and the Portland Trailblazers won again. A loser the Toronto Raptors lost by a point in Boston

F1E

Nelson Piquet Jnr won at Long Beach and after 6 of 11 rounds of the inaugural series he is a pointg behind Lucas De Grassi. we have him at 10-1 for the title. The series concludes with two races in London in an iconic street circuit setting. Up the Mall? Olympic Park? round regents park? No, Battersea Park

NHL

Minnesota Wild lost 3-2 to Detroit last night

AFL

Greater Western Sydney Giants kick off 2015 AFL campaign with nine-point win over St Kilda

MLB

The Cardinals and the Cubs kick off the 2015 MLB season tonight

Finally, this may only interest me, but Jordan Speith has not three putted in 278 holes of tournament golf.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #98372 on: April 05, 2015, 11:10:46 AM »

Morning Mr T's.

The Houston tennis tournament begins today, a clay tournament in the USA. It looks like an open tournament with 4 players vying for favouritism and of the 4 3 of them are far better on hard courts. I think I have some value for us further down the betting in a player we have backed before and seems in good form so far this season. Frederico Delbonis is a young Argentinian who won his maiden ATP title last year at Sao Paulo on clay. I think he is in the easier half of the draw and is priced at 40-1 and I make him around the 16's mark.

Suggest £5 e/w Delbonis @ 40-1 with betfred or betvictor.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98373 on: April 05, 2015, 11:15:17 AM »

Houston - Mens Federico Delbonis (EW) (Outright - Outright) Odds: 40/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  310.00

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #98374 on: April 05, 2015, 11:21:34 AM »

F1E

Nelson Piquet Jnr won at Long Beach and after 6 of 11 rounds of the inaugural series he is a pointg behind Lucas De Grassi. we have him at 10-1 for the title. The series concludes with two races in London in an iconic street circuit setting. Up the Mall? Olympic Park? round regents park? No, Battersea Park

F. 1. E. ... AHHHHHH  talktothehand

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98375 on: April 05, 2015, 11:33:15 AM »

Wow just woke up to see Wisconsin beat Kentucky 71 to 64 last night so we get to play a team that we already  beat by 10 for the championship.
couldnt put anyone off having a saver on wisconsin but I dont think you will get the right price its 10/11 each at the moment which in my opinion is a great price for Duke as nothing has changed since their last meeting except we get to play on a nuetral  
court not on their home court!
Anyway go Duke.

Hi, the upset was very welcome wasn't it?

Evens the Badgers is around in a place

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/ncaab/duke-blue-devils-at-wisconsin-badgers/winner

its your choice as the idea generator, we can cover off as a thread bet or run it

i expect we'll do it off thread whatever, but for on here, your call

My eyes are open wide
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #98376 on: April 05, 2015, 11:35:57 AM »

Dont get the negativity on this site. Good on you for backing the Swans in play. Unfortunately we dont have that option in SA. For what its worth i bet big on Collingwood and Crows this weekend and also have Port in a treble, and also have watched many many years of AFL.  I thought it was a good start for an outside bet but what the hell

You think that was bad, just wait until Larry starts chirping at you Wink

One day left don't worry.

Lay Low Back High
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #98377 on: April 05, 2015, 11:43:26 AM »

Congrats and TY again to Peter, a proper find for Fred, and quickly established as possibly our most reliably profitable contributor.

Not sure I can recall a losing weekend from him. TY.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #98378 on: April 05, 2015, 11:46:41 AM »

Morning Mr T's.

The Houston tennis tournament begins today, a clay tournament in the USA. It looks like an open tournament with 4 players vying for favouritism and of the 4 3 of them are far better on hard courts. I think I have some value for us further down the betting in a player we have backed before and seems in good form so far this season. Frederico Delbonis is a young Argentinian who won his maiden ATP title last year at Sao Paulo on clay. I think he is in the easier half of the draw and is priced at 40-1 and I make him around the 16's mark.

Suggest £5 e/w Delbonis @ 40-1 with betfred or betvictor.

Looks a good shout this.  One of the biggest bottle jobs on the tour,complete bag of nerves but at 40/1 you can't go wrong given he has a big game when he applies himself minus the choking.  He avoids bautista agut,sock and giraldo until the semi-final.  Should make semi final if he turns up.

Lay Low Back High
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #98379 on: April 05, 2015, 12:03:12 PM »

Remarkable stat on Spieth but it got me thinking, you can usually only end up with a stat like that if you miss lots of greens. Quick check of the stats he's 147th GIR, I'm a big fan of Spieth but surely GIR is a massive stat at Augusta. I'd be interested in what the golf guys think but I think we should perhaps be taking him on. Very interested in what Ralph, Doobs, Doubleup, Adz etc think.

Jimmy Walker's stats do look quite Augusta friendly.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 12:09:16 PM by kukushkin88 » Logged
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98380 on: April 05, 2015, 12:33:06 PM »

Talking of Duke, I saw this on Twitter earlier. This is Duke's Jahlil Okafor's hand on regular sized basketball!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #98381 on: April 05, 2015, 12:35:45 PM »

Remarkable stat on Spieth but it got me thinking, you can usually only end up with a stat like that if you miss lots of greens. Quick check of the stats he's 147th GIR, I'm a big fan of Spieth but surely GIR is a massive stat at Augusta. I'd be interested in what the golf guys think but I think we should perhaps be taking him on. Very interested in what Ralph, Doobs, Doubleup, Adz etc think.

Was looking at this earlier.

To me it looks that Driving Distance is the most important factor at Augusta, followed by GIR / Putt Avg.
Spieth falls down on both driving and GIR.

Rory, Jimmy Walker, Bubba and Adam Scott seem to have the best stats for the Masters, from the top 15 in the betting. (Plus Mickleson if he gets back to form).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #98382 on: April 05, 2015, 12:41:13 PM »

Congrats and TY again to Peter, a proper find for Fred, and quickly established as possibly our most reliably profitable contributor.

Not sure I can recall a losing weekend from him. TY.

Thank you very much Smiley

I've been keeping my own personal record of bets that TFT have taken and my ROI is currently 39.48%. It'll probably be hard to maintain the figure this high over a long term, but I'll do my best to keep in profit Cheesy I think I had one losing week early on - but results have been pretty good otherwise Smiley

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #98383 on: April 05, 2015, 12:47:47 PM »

Personally, I just see Jordy as a stat buster.

He finished tied second there last year with similar stats, I assume, and on his first attempt.

He appears to be getting better and more confident each week. You only have to listen to him and his caddie dismantle each shot, to know he is learning at every step.

If stats won every tourny, even Ralph would make money at golf betting. Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #98384 on: April 05, 2015, 12:54:06 PM »

He(Spieth) played really well there last year and seems to be in the form of his life currently but he's too short for me @~10/1.

LOL at me being a stats afficionado.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 6555 6556 6557 6558 [6559] 6560 6561 6562 6563 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: