blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:48:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7092 7093 7094 7095 [7096] 7097 7098 7099 7100 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13329997 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106425 on: September 04, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »

For now, until I get some feedback on how to proceed, I'll stick with my usual methods as you guys know what to expect from me.

Race Winner - Nico Rosberg @ 3/1 with BitVector. While Lewis is the more likely to win this weekend (momentum), 3/1 is too high. Should be just less than 2/1 really. Suggest £10.

Pole Position - Nico Rosberg @ 3/1 with Coral. Same reasons as above. £10.

Points Finish - Max Verstappen @ 11/8 with BitVector/Whills/TitanBet. While Toro Rosso are having quite serious (and largely un-documented) issues off the track at the moment, the Monza circuit should suit their car and particularly Max who is always strong on tracks of this nature. Suggest £15.

Top Six Finish - Nico Hulkenberg @ 15/8 with PoddyPawer and Whills. On the assumption he actually starts the race this time, he'll be there or thereabouts. Suggest £15.

Practice One, Top Six Finish - Nico Hulkenberg @ 3/1, Sergio Perez @ 4/1 - both with Blose. Prices too high considering the Williams cars sandbag more often than not. Suggest £10 each.

Winning Margin - 11-15.999 Seconds @ 7/1 with Blose. I expect Mercedes to have their biggest margin so far in 2015 this weekend. Yes, there are two drivers in Mercedes cars, but this is not a massively demanding circuit - whoever is quickest between Nico & Lewis this weekend should consistently pull away lap-by-lap. A late safety car is a threat to this bet, but the price is good enough to warrant a £15 bet.

prices are down currently for FP1

Can i double check, we want to be on rosberg with Hamilton 0.9secs clear?

In the eleven qualifying sessions so far this year, Hamilton has beaten him ten times

why should 3/1 quotes be less than 2/1?

i won't be able to do the final two bets, bwin is closed

first time i have seen someone suggest titanbet too. be careful with titanbet, stories of problems with them (payout times mainly) are many

needless to say we can't be with titanbet, or don't want to

Peter - for legal reasons, I have to be a little careful with words, but as a friend, I'd very strongly suggest you avoid Titanbet.

An acquaintance of mine has waited 18 months to be paid out by them. He is a losing poker player, & made 18 (EIGHTEEN) deposits over a 9 month period. Then he tried to withdraw, after a small bink, & they have refused to pay him, just obfuscated with a whole litany of excuses as to "invalid documentation".  It was OK when he was Depositing though.

I think the vast majority of regular Fred readers already know this, but if any others are tempted by TitanBet, be aware that Fred will never accept a Recommend to bet with them. 

Any Sports Betting Firm should pay out within 3 to 5 days maximum, & we only use Firms which do.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106426 on: September 04, 2015, 10:39:38 AM »

For now, until I get some feedback on how to proceed, I'll stick with my usual methods as you guys know what to expect from me.

Race Winner - Nico Rosberg @ 3/1 with BitVector. While Lewis is the more likely to win this weekend (momentum), 3/1 is too high. Should be just less than 2/1 really. Suggest £10.

Points Finish - Max Verstappen @ 11/8 with BitVector/Whills/TitanBet. While Toro Rosso are having quite serious (and largely un-documented) issues off the track at the moment, the Monza circuit should suit their car and particularly Max who is always strong on tracks of this nature. Suggest £15.

Top Six Finish - Nico Hulkenberg @ 15/8 with PoddyPawer and Whills. On the assumption he actually starts the race this time, he'll be there or thereabouts. Suggest £15.

Practice One, Top Six Finish - Nico Hulkenberg @ 3/1, Sergio Perez @ 4/1 - both with Blose. Prices too high considering the Williams cars sandbag more often than not. Suggest £10 each.

Winning Margin - 11-15.999 Seconds @ 7/1 with Blose. I expect Mercedes to have their biggest margin so far in 2015 this weekend. Yes, there are two drivers in Mercedes cars, but this is not a massively demanding circuit - whoever is quickest between Nico & Lewis this weekend should consistently pull away lap-by-lap. A late safety car is a threat to this bet, but the price is good enough to warrant a £15 bet.

In the eleven qualifying sessions so far this year, Hamilton has beaten him ten times

first time i have seen someone suggest titanbet too. be careful with titanbet, stories of problems with them (payout times mainly) are many

Got to agree.  Lewis isn't shorter because he has momentum, he is shorter because he is quicker and a better racer.

But there could be e/w bet opportunities on Rosberg as there has been a few times this season.  Though bookies did get wise for a while.

As an aside, didn't someone (Arbboy?) mention Wales on here for the Euros a few weeks ago.  Sure they were a few hundred to 1 at the time and sure I had a bet or two somewhere.  Currently 66/1 with the best e/w firm.

Edit.  Should have added if you get rosberg 3/1 with a third first 2 think that is a good bet if rosberg starts 2nd.

Yes, & again a few days ago, it was Argue I am pretty sure. They'd be a lot longer without Bale, of course, but I've seen stranger things when a "minnow" gains momentum.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106427 on: September 04, 2015, 11:23:02 AM »

RESULT:
LewisHamilton P1 (1:24.670, 25 Laps)
nico_rosberg P2 (1:25.133, 22 Laps)

top 10: 1 HAM 2 ROS 3 VET 4 HUL 5 PER 6 RAI 7 RIC 8 MAS 9 BOT 10 MAL

"
Practice One, Top Six Finish - Nico Hulkenberg @ 3/1, Sergio Perez @ 4/1 - both with Blose. Prices too high considering the Williams cars sandbag more often than not. Suggest £10 each."

both of those won, but not ones thread could get on unfortunately

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106428 on: September 04, 2015, 11:29:55 AM »

RESULT:

"
Practice One, Top Six Finish - Nico Hulkenberg @ 3/1, Sergio Perez @ 4/1 - both with Blose. Prices too high considering the Williams cars sandbag more often than not. Suggest £10 each."

Nice work, Peter.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #106429 on: September 04, 2015, 11:31:46 AM »

Wasent on again, but top work Peter.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #106430 on: September 04, 2015, 11:34:54 AM »

Got to agree.  Lewis isn't shorter because he has momentum, he is shorter because he is quicker and a better racer.

But there could be e/w bet opportunities on Rosberg as there has been a few times this season.  Though bookies did get wise for a while.

As an aside, didn't someone (Arbboy?) mention Wales on here for the Euros a few weeks ago.  Sure they were a few hundred to 1 at the time and sure I had a bet or two somewhere.  Currently 66/1 with the best e/w firm.

Edit.  Should have added if you get rosberg 3/1 with a third first 2 think that is a good bet if rosberg starts 2nd.

Looking at the prices, I don't think there is any hope of 3/1 and a third 1-2.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106431 on: September 04, 2015, 11:49:30 AM »

Max Verstappen (Tor) Italian Grand Prix Points Finish
11/8
Total Stake: £15.00
Potential Returns: £35.70

hulk is currently 5/4 top 6, much lower than recommended price

rosberg is 3/1 in a place pole position, same for race win

await further comment on rosberg, particularly the pole position bet

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106432 on: September 04, 2015, 02:21:45 PM »

I just spotted that Wozniacki lost yesterday

-£10

0 for 3 on the us open ladies in rounds 1 and 2 then

anybody want to reload on anything. who is looking good in the bottom half?

what about the mens?

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106433 on: September 04, 2015, 02:29:17 PM »

I think they are all looking good in the ladies draw, but back to betting no idea who you should be backing

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106434 on: September 04, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »

Confirmed grid drops for Red Bull: 15 places Kvyat & 25 for Ricciardo. Set for McLaren/Bulls back rows on sunday.

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #106435 on: September 04, 2015, 02:48:46 PM »

Betting aside, this year's rules on F1 have been a disaster in my opinion. 
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #106436 on: September 04, 2015, 04:26:01 PM »

Any value on Finland tonight?   Greece have score 1 goal in their last 6 matches, drawing two and losing the rest.  I know Finland are only have a marginally better record but 4/1?

Mind you I don't they can qualify either.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #106437 on: September 04, 2015, 04:38:20 PM »

Afternoon tighty.

Tonight's super league sees leeds host st helens in a repeat of the cup semi final. Leeds have beaten them 3 times this season and after an easy cup final win they should be fresh enough to win again. I think at a shade under evens briscoe is value to score as he is facing anthony swift who is not good defensively. I will be backing him with betfred for first try scorer as they pay double the odds if he scores again. My preference for a fred bet though is to go for carl ablett to score anytime at 100/30.

Suggest £10  Ablett anytime @ 100/30 with Ladbrokes.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #106438 on: September 04, 2015, 04:46:39 PM »

Any value on Finland tonight?   Greece have score 1 goal in their last 6 matches, drawing two and losing the rest.  I know Finland are only have a marginally better record but 4/1?

Mind you I don't they can qualify either.

Finlands best player Roman Eremenko is out injured which doesn't help them.  It's a pretty meaningless game, had this discussion with a Finnish friend of mine earlier and think thinks the only value is in the over 2.5 goals market.  He puts it at about a 40% chance, and you can get 2.96 on betfair.  Both teams should try new things and Finland have a new manager if you think that makes a difference.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #106439 on: September 04, 2015, 05:29:36 PM »

We want to be on Rosberg because it's nearly always close between the two (even if Hamilton does have the edge), and 3/1 doesn't reflect that. Having said that, let me re-review the markets and get back to you.

Got to agree.  Lewis isn't shorter because he has momentum, he is shorter because he is quicker and a better racer.

This is a common opinion, but one that is quite simply not true. Lewis does have a small speed advantage over Nico, the data clearly shows that. However, Nico is on top of his mental game, whereas Lewis is not (and never really has been). There is clear proof of this, Lewis has had 10 poles this season, but he has only converted 60% of them into the race win - leaving the door open for Nico to still be in the championship hunt. Lewis should, in theory, be long gone by now.

I still think Nico will win the title because when you've got a car this dominant, it comes down to who has the most finishes rather than who is the quicker driver. If I was a team principle, and had my pick of the drivers, I'd definitely go for Nico over Lewis.

Comments about TitanBet below.

Peter - for legal reasons, I have to be a little careful with words, but as a friend, I'd very strongly suggest you avoid Titanbet.

An acquaintance of mine has waited 18 months to be paid out by them. He is a losing poker player, & made 18 (EIGHTEEN) deposits over a 9 month period. Then he tried to withdraw, after a small bink, & they have refused to pay him, just obfuscated with a whole litany of excuses as to "invalid documentation".  It was OK when he was Depositing though.

I think the vast majority of regular Fred readers already know this, but if any others are tempted by TitanBet, be aware that Fred will never accept a Recommend to bet with them. 

Any Sports Betting Firm should pay out within 3 to 5 days maximum, & we only use Firms which do.   

I'm in shock about this and had NO idea!! I've done some googling and what you're saying appears to be a widespread theme .. an aggrieved customer even created their own website about it: http://titanbet-scam.blogspot.co.uk/

I currently have no money in my titanbet account, but I do have a treble open with a possible £1,163.61 return .. (Brentford/Wigan/Luton to all be promoted). Obviously I intend to close my account as soon as the bet is settled.

How can they get away with this? Online betting is supposed to be strictly regulated ..

RESULT:

"

I'm hoping someone other than myself got on these?  Smiley

Betting aside, this year's rules on F1 have been a disaster in my opinion. 

I can see why a lot of the fans have this opinion, however the rules on engine penalties was something that all teams agreed to before the season began. Some sort of penalty is necessary in order to keep costs down (otherwise the top teams would just use new engines every session). It can be complicated working out who starts where on the grid, but Formula One is a complicated sport - if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 7092 7093 7094 7095 [7096] 7097 7098 7099 7100 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: