blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:14:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7324 7325 7326 7327 [7328] 7329 7330 7331 7332 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437163 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109905 on: December 07, 2015, 02:33:45 PM »

Dallas v Washington

Dez Bryant has been woeful this season, as injuries to himself and Tony Romo have led to him going over 48 yards ONCE this season.

He is up against a respectable Redskins Defence, which ranks 12th on passing yards given up per game, and he has the uninspiring Matt Cassel passing to him.

This is a game where i can see the Cowboys running it a lot (Washington's defence give up the 4th most rushing yards per game)

The line for yards for Dez goes up as high as 70.5 which just seems like great value, I cant see him going past 50 personally.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/dallas-cowboys-at-washington-redskins/total-receiving-yds-dez-bryant

Recommend £40 Dez Bryant UNDERS

He hasnt been fit since breakign his footweek 1, after his six week absence he didnt practice wednesday to saturdays it was a case of protecting him for sundays and had no time with cassel throwing to him. of course cassel was not in training camp, he was with the Bills

He has just had a mini bye (last game 10 days ago on thanksgiving), and is allegedly fully fit again. He has practiced all week

just something to bear in mind, as your other points all look sensible

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #109906 on: December 07, 2015, 02:36:13 PM »

Must be a way to oppose Burton now with nige returning

He has just said "the club has moved on a lot in 7 years".

Yep you have not been the gaffer nige....
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109907 on: December 07, 2015, 02:44:43 PM »

Dallas v Washington

Dez Bryant has been woeful this season, as injuries to himself and Tony Romo have led to him going over 48 yards ONCE this season.

He is up against a respectable Redskins Defence, which ranks 12th on passing yards given up per game, and he has the uninspiring Matt Cassel passing to him.

This is a game where i can see the Cowboys running it a lot (Washington's defence give up the 4th most rushing yards per game)

The line for yards for Dez goes up as high as 70.5 which just seems like great value, I cant see him going past 50 personally.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/dallas-cowboys-at-washington-redskins/total-receiving-yds-dez-bryant

Recommend £40 Dez Bryant UNDERS

He hasnt been fit since breakign his footweek 1, after his six week absence he didnt practice wednesday to saturdays it was a case of protecting him for sundays and had no time with cassel throwing to him. of course cassel was not in training camp, he was with the Bills

He has just had a mini bye (last game 10 days ago on thanksgiving), and is allegedly fully fit again. He has practiced all week

just something to bear in mind, as your other points all look sensible

Its a good point, and a fully fit and firing Dez is a dangerous weapon, but I still just cant see past him being well covered, and McFadden smashing it up the middle repeatedly.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #109908 on: December 07, 2015, 02:52:04 PM »

He's the man to take it back to where it was. Think they've run really good to be where they are at the moment. Well organised but a lot of those wins could have been draws.

REC BET

£10EW Conor Washington, L1 Golden Boot, 40-1 356 or Choral. He's currently on six and has finally got some confidence. He's the main man in the most prolific team in the country. If he dodges injury and stays through the January window (more likely than not) I'd be surprised if he doesn't wind up somewhere near 20.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109909 on: December 07, 2015, 02:53:56 PM »

He's the man to take it back to where it was. Think they've run really good to be where they are at the moment. Well organised but a lot of those wins could have been draws.

REC BET

£10EW Conor Washington, L1 Golden Boot, 40-1 356 or Choral. He's currently on six and has finally got some confidence. He's the main man in the most prolific team in the country. If he dodges injury and stays through the January window (more likely than not) I'd be surprised if he doesn't wind up somewhere near 20.

could someone help us with bet365 or coral please?

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109910 on: December 07, 2015, 03:00:18 PM »

REC BET

I can fund Corals if that is the issue, Rich?

No point funding 365 of course,

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109911 on: December 07, 2015, 03:05:29 PM »

REC BET

thank you

just a modest amount is fine

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109912 on: December 07, 2015, 03:13:50 PM »

REC BET

thank you

just a modest amount is fine

Happy to deposit as needed, but if it is for Mr W's bet, (£10 ew) we have over £100 in there, unless I am misunderstanding something.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109913 on: December 07, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »

ok no need, i thought it was empty. must have had a winner or two settle from ante-post

Conor Washington English League 1 Top Goalscorer
40/1
Total Stake: £20.00
Each Way (4 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Returns: £520.00

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109914 on: December 07, 2015, 04:19:44 PM »

Under 70.5
Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins Total Receiving Yds - Dez Bryant
11/13
Total Stake: £17.65
Potential Returns: £32.65

That was the restriction, £15 max win

My eyes are open wide
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #109915 on: December 07, 2015, 05:02:15 PM »

Under 70.5
Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins Total Receiving Yds - Dez Bryant
11/13
Total Stake: £17.65
Potential Returns: £32.65

That was the restriction, £15 max win

I'm in Ladbrokes now if you want any more ?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109916 on: December 07, 2015, 07:39:45 PM »

http://www.racingpost.com/news/greyhounds/perry-barr-to-host-track-championship-final/2000431/

Perry Barr it is.  Only other time it was at PB Newcastle won it.  Good omens.  TFT xmas party then?
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #109917 on: December 07, 2015, 08:23:46 PM »

Thanks to whoever put up Ashwin top Indian bowler in that India SA match.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #109918 on: December 07, 2015, 08:41:10 PM »

At this stage I quite like Little Jon for Saturdays Caspian Caviar Gold Cup at Chelts.

He won last time out at Newbury, and is a real trier, who has an excellent record at Cheltenham. There are 18 declared at the 5 day stage and I would be 99% he will run, so now is a good time to step in and take advantage of the 4 places.

£25 ew @12s. if you still have BFSB.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #109919 on: December 07, 2015, 09:56:30 PM »

Hey Adz, nice tip today.
Im just a bit wary of how twisters horses are running/finishing at the moment.
Good luck with bet , not had much of look at race yet.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Pages: 1 ... 7324 7325 7326 7327 [7328] 7329 7330 7331 7332 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: