blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:43:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8234 8235 8236 8237 [8238] 8239 8240 8241 8242 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442427 times)
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #123555 on: November 16, 2016, 03:00:06 PM »

Van Gerwen King of the Oche 11/10 with Coral tonight vs the awful Thornton!

Can't see that anywhere, sure it wasn't 1/10?

King of the Oche bet, not just the win

Win, most 180s and highest checkout

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123556 on: November 16, 2016, 03:05:26 PM »

http://sports.coral.co.uk/darts/grand-slam-of-darts/m.van-gerwen-v-robert-thornton-5285479.html
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123557 on: November 16, 2016, 11:01:33 PM »

Thornton with 129 and 145 checkouts, didn't look good, 170 for mighty Mike though and a couple more 180s, of course the win too.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #123558 on: November 17, 2016, 12:31:57 AM »

Thornton with 129 and 145 checkouts, didn't look good, 170 for mighty Mike though and a couple more 180s, of course the win too.

Lovely!....cheers  thumbs up
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #123559 on: November 17, 2016, 11:55:58 AM »

Sigh

....and once he tweeted this, it didnt look good  Cheesy

"To be fair, I did have talks with #IACGMOOH this year but when I said my luxury item had to be a case of white wine the f*****s backed out.”

so the f*****s haven't backed out after all.

Not sure I like him going late into the jungle, as momentum has built up for the googlebox doris and Larry , who are now 6/4 and 4/1

Danny is available at a surprising 9/1 and still e/w available with korals.

I see Skybetty are offering a selection of bets including dual forcasts....useful in case Danny pulls up a bit short.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123560 on: November 17, 2016, 11:59:40 AM »

i have been watching it (under sufferance, i might add)

Scarlett Moffatt is into 6/4

first night on the show, when they parachuted in and she did the thing in the lake and larry lamb helped her (he moved to second favourite after)..she added 10,000 twitter followers

by comparison wayne bridge, an extremely boring man, added 100

there are no agitators in that camp, all nice enough and all friendly.

she's a good thing isn't she? a good favourite?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #123561 on: November 17, 2016, 01:54:21 PM »

i have been watching it (under sufferance, i might add)

Scarlett Moffatt is into 6/4

first night on the show, when they parachuted in and she did the thing in the lake and larry lamb helped her (he moved to second favourite after)..she added 10,000 twitter followers

by comparison wayne bridge, an extremely boring man, added 100

there are no agitators in that camp, all nice enough and all friendly.

she's a good thing isn't she? a good favourite?

Yes , looks the worthy fav atm......did very well in the usual eating trail last night, and has a lovely natural fun personality.
Hopefully Danny can come across well from a standing start. Have done them in a 12/1 dual forecast .
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123562 on: November 17, 2016, 03:33:36 PM »

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/football/football-specials/mk-dons/next-permanent-manager

Gerrard 11/10 lol
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #123563 on: November 17, 2016, 11:13:27 PM »

Just had a quick look at the NBA tonight and I think there's a bit of value in the game between Milwaukee and Miami. Milwaukee go into the game as underdogs in the eyes of the bookies but I'm not sure this is accurate. Miami have lost 6 games on the bounce, and have only won 2 out their opening 10 games, lying in 14th place out of 15th in the eastern conference. They are playing at home, where they currently have 1 win and 5 losses this season. Milwaukee on the other hand have had a reasonable start, 5 wins and 5 losses, and currently sit in the final eastern conference playoff place. Miami are also one of the lowest scoring teams in the league, only averaging just over 94 points per game.

Not really sure as to why the Heat are favourites for this game.

I recommend a bet on Milwaukee Bucks to beat the Miami Heat with Billy's at 29/20, or 7/5 with various other firms such as fred or the exchange.

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/milwaukee-bucks-at-miami-heat/winner
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:15:19 PM by baldock92 » Logged

Feed em rice.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #123564 on: November 17, 2016, 11:21:06 PM »

Lol good or lol bad?
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123565 on: November 17, 2016, 11:32:33 PM »

Just an observation
Like no way this happens right?
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123566 on: November 18, 2016, 01:05:06 AM »

Dragic just comfirned as playing for the Heat. He is a big player for them and has been out for a few games. Was touch and go. I'd imagine that will knock the Heat in a notch or two with the bookies and perhaps why they were slight favourites in anticipation that he might play. Winslow is still out though, he is another key player for the heat... And yeah, they are on a cold streak.

On the flipside, Antetokounmpo (Can't remember if Fred backed him for breakout player of the season) had a monster game last night for the Bucks and the Heat don't really have anyone suitable to guard him so he could put up big numbers again.

GL. I will watch the highlight reel in the morning!

Just had a quick look at the NBA tonight and I think there's a bit of value in the game between Milwaukee and Miami. Milwaukee go into the game as underdogs in the eyes of the bookies but I'm not sure this is accurate. Miami have lost 6 games on the bounce, and have only won 2 out their opening 10 games, lying in 14th place out of 15th in the eastern conference. They are playing at home, where they currently have 1 win and 5 losses this season. Milwaukee on the other hand have had a reasonable start, 5 wins and 5 losses, and currently sit in the final eastern conference playoff place. Miami are also one of the lowest scoring teams in the league, only averaging just over 94 points per game.

I recommend a bet on Milwaukee Bucks to beat the Miami Heat with Billy's at 29/20, or 7/5 with various other firms such as fred or the exchange.

baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #123567 on: November 18, 2016, 09:35:39 AM »

Dragic just comfirned as playing for the Heat. He is a big player for them and has been out for a few games. Was touch and go. I'd imagine that will knock the Heat in a notch or two with the bookies and perhaps why they were slight favourites in anticipation that he might play. Winslow is still out though, he is another key player for the heat... And yeah, they are on a cold streak.

On the flipside, Antetokounmpo (Can't remember if Fred backed him for breakout player of the season) had a monster game last night for the Bucks and the Heat don't really have anyone suitable to guard him so he could put up big numbers again.

Can't believe just how poor the Bucks were, not even a sweat after a good start by them. My bad!

Feed em rice.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123568 on: November 18, 2016, 09:39:54 AM »

Can't believe just how poor the Bucks were, not even a sweat after a good start by them. My bad!

No worries George.

I'm not well-versed in these things, but NBA is a monster huge betting market in the USA, from where prices are presumably derived, & the markets are probably pretty efficient.

No worries, keep them coming.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123569 on: November 18, 2016, 11:12:26 AM »

Make that 2/7.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8234 8235 8236 8237 [8238] 8239 8240 8241 8242 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: