blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:32:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8501 8502 8503 8504 [8505] 8506 8507 8508 8509 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13413642 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127560 on: April 27, 2017, 06:53:36 PM »

£72.78 o3.5QB 888 at 7/4

tried for £100,was allowed to take out £200 stake incl.if it wins

fred factor ; now 5/4 at 888....6/4 at sky

Only seems to take a tenner to change the market on those Draft bets. I had a couple earlier in the week which have either disappeared completely or evaporated in price. Had 10 quid on one and it changed from 9/4 to 5/4 within the half hour after it.

Not entirely confident in the QB bet personally. But the logic is sound. Garrett #1 went from 1/12 to 1/5 opening up today I guess because of the Trubisky rumours. If you think they will take Trubisky no.1 (7/2) then you're better off going for Garrett no.2 pick at 5/1.

Got to say the markets are pretty poor overall with the exception of some of the Request a bets on sky, but know you can't get on them and they've all shortened in price so not enough value for me personally as I don't typically use by stakes.

One that may tempt you was John Ross first WR. Around 6/1 last I checked. Provided the titans don't take one at 5 (or trade out) the Bengals (pick 9) have given him a clean bill of health and want a speedy guy opposite Green, he's one of many to visit them as well. Only worry would be that Jonathon Allen or Howard are there as they may well take them two before a WR.

The book on markets like this are as thin as thin can be, so it only takes a few bob to move them.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #127561 on: April 27, 2017, 08:58:29 PM »

There's 3 Premier League game weeks till finals night and Phil Taylor must fancy one last hurrah / pay day. A win tonight and he will leapfrog Peter Wright into 2nd place and be on course for avoiding MVG in the semi's. Lose and he'll face MVG next week and be in danger of making the top 4. I've had a lay of Wright at evens which the oddschecker preview also advises based on stats, plus I suspect Taylor's not been busting his gut at the practice bard thus far.

Well that bricked with averages of 95 and 94. Taylor was mediocre from 200 down.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127562 on: April 27, 2017, 09:19:15 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

In superleague tonight we have Leeds v Huddersfield. Leeds seem to have remembered what they did 2 years ago when they won the treble- namely offloads. That season they had more than double the number of their nearest rival. Offloading creates panic amongst defenders, and space for the middle runners,for Leeds this has been Moon and Parcell. Both of these players have been scoring lots of tries in the last 2 months. Huddersfield are in dismal form and despite being a bogey team for Leeds I think it will be a comfortable win for Leeds tonight.

Moon is priced at Evs to score a try anytime, but I prefer the price of Parcell at 7/4 with Betfred or 15/8 if the PP account is working. £20 will be fine.

Barely a sweat, and both of them scored.

Nice one Hector, thank you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 09:37:32 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #127563 on: April 27, 2017, 10:06:48 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

In superleague tonight we have Leeds v Huddersfield. Leeds seem to have remembered what they did 2 years ago when they won the treble- namely offloads. That season they had more than double the number of their nearest rival. Offloading creates panic amongst defenders, and space for the middle runners,for Leeds this has been Moon and Parcell. Both of these players have been scoring lots of tries in the last 2 months. Huddersfield are in dismal form and despite being a bogey team for Leeds I think it will be a comfortable win for Leeds tonight.

Moon is priced at Evs to score a try anytime, but I prefer the price of Parcell at 7/4 with Betfred or 15/8 if the PP account is working. £20 will be fine.

Oooooh nice one Hector, cheers!
Just on these anytime try scorers, if the anytime price is good, isn't the 1st tryscorer also a good price, and shouldn't we be backing that too?
That's for the maths guys, I guess.

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #127564 on: April 28, 2017, 12:03:13 AM »

Nice having you back Hector! Smiley
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127565 on: April 28, 2017, 02:35:24 AM »

3 QBs gone by pick 12... I may be eating humble pie here. Did say I appreciated the logic though :/

And I was right on Ross to Bengals. Just not the first Sad

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127566 on: April 28, 2017, 09:28:44 AM »

How did our NFL Draft thing get on?

I looked at the draft, but it might just as well have been written in Russian or Chinese for all the sense it made to me.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #127567 on: April 28, 2017, 09:36:27 AM »

Nice having you back Hector! Smiley

Here, here.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127568 on: April 28, 2017, 09:38:33 AM »

How did our NFL Draft thing get on?

I looked at the draft, but it might just as well have been written in Russian or Chinese for all the sense it made to me.

cliffs We lost. I might argue that it was a bit unfortunate but maybe i was over-optimistic about the perceived abilities of a fourth QB to go in the first round. Need to think about that.

long form

So three QBs went in the first 12 picks. Bears, Texans and Chiefs all traded up for players at the position.

At that point we were very odds on to collect.

We had the Browns who had missed out on Trubisky and had traded away from Watson sitting at 25. The Bills at 27, the Saints at 32 all in play if there was a QB they liked but also teams who could trade back into the first round for a QB (49ers, Jets most likely)

However all went elsewhere in part because a big run early on at positions like wide receiver had pushed defensive players late on in the round where these teams might not have expected to find the to select.

The Browns ended up trading back into the first round and selected three players last night, none of them quarterbacks. In a nutshell that was quite unexpected (the strategy appears to be to wait a year and package up their two first round picks + for Sam Darnold from USC,the current consensus next big thing in the 2018 draft)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #127569 on: April 28, 2017, 09:50:46 AM »

Browns in being sensible shocker. Bears not so much!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127570 on: April 28, 2017, 10:47:06 AM »

Afternoon Tighty.

brilliant work Hector  thumbs up....tea with  lovely cake this weekend
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127571 on: April 28, 2017, 11:03:49 AM »

F1 bets coming this "prevening".

FP1 has just finished throwing up some extremely surprising and significant results - there will be value today Smiley

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127572 on: April 28, 2017, 11:34:08 AM »

corals have set the line at 53.5 for the number of SNP seats
my line would be around 47 i recommend £50 at 5/6
any views?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127573 on: April 28, 2017, 11:50:56 AM »

corals have set the line at 53.5 for the number of SNP seats
my line would be around 47 i recommend £50 at 5/6
any views?

i posted this up this morning

only one poll,but consistent with several in the last fortnight

YouGov/Times (Scotland Westminster):

SNP 41 (-9)
CON 28 (+14)
LAB 18 (-6)
LD 7 (-1)
GRN 3 (+2)
UKIP 2 (+2)

Chg vs 2015 24th-27th N=1,017

Click to see full-size image.

we believe this is genuine? that there is a slight unionist recovery in areas of scotland? that the travails of labour mean that the (albeit a minority of the total population) of pro-brexit voters in scotland will go tory this time?

i don't suppose many scottish posters on here would give that poll much credence at all...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127574 on: April 28, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »

strong murmurs locally of 3 jobs Douglas Ross will take Angus Robertson's seat (moray)

the NO voters are really up in arms with INDYREF2 in this area anyway
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:57:10 AM by Ironside » Logged

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 8501 8502 8503 8504 [8505] 8506 8507 8508 8509 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: