blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:55:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8612 8613 8614 8615 [8616] 8617 8618 8619 8620 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437244 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129225 on: July 21, 2017, 08:16:20 PM »

Good luck son!

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129226 on: July 21, 2017, 08:22:33 PM »

Some dog that to do that against that bias against a trip too short.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #129227 on: July 21, 2017, 08:37:21 PM »

William Hill have made Virgil Van Dijk 6/1 to still be a Saints player at the end of the transfer window.

This has to be an over reaction. The manager stated today that " the club have told me that they will not sell the player". He has passed that message to Van Dijk and now the player is sulking. They have history of staying strong, virtually exactly the same thing happened with Wanyama. He told the manager he wouldn't play, handed in a transfer request and Saints held their ground and forced another year out of him.

I see no reason for that to change this time around. He is vital to Southampton and we have no replacement with the season starting in 4 weeks. Given he has been tapped up, I see there being even less appetite. Those in charge are rational business guys but they are human, it is natural in circumstances like this to think **** you Liverpool, come back in 12 months and do it properly this time.

I mean he may go, Sky and Paddy Power have him around the 3/1 mark which I still thought would have been an OK bet. I think the market has overacted and this sort of thing is situation dependent.

If we can get £30 on, I like it.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129228 on: July 21, 2017, 09:56:17 PM »

http://www.espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/id/20124505/kyrie-irving-seeking-trade-cleveland-cavaliers

Crazy scenes in the NBA.  Lebron's right hand man has asked for a trade as he wants to be the main man on his own team and out of Lebron's shadow.  Could be chaos for the Cavs as Lebron is rumoured to be jumping ship after next season when his contract is up.  Could be worth getting with Boston in a number of nba markets as they are the main rivals in the Eastern Conference.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129229 on: July 21, 2017, 10:46:52 PM »

Top scot bet in the open only has one challenger after the cut and he is 7 behind so we got a fair chance to cop there.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129230 on: July 21, 2017, 10:52:34 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-matchplay/world-matchplay-2017/winning-quarter

The loltraders at victor have had a shocker here putting 1st quarter in at 8/11.   They go 4/6 MVG on his own (he is a couple of spots over 8/11 on bf) and you get the other 7 players (Taylor, Barney, Price, Whitlock etc) as freebies.  Is a no brainer bet for anyone who is lucky enough to get on at victor.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129231 on: July 22, 2017, 12:39:58 AM »

Isabelle has gone odds-on for BB.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129232 on: July 22, 2017, 08:30:59 AM »

Top scot bet in the open only has one challenger after the cut and he is 7 behind so we got a fair chance to cop there.

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #129233 on: July 22, 2017, 08:34:52 AM »

Darts!

Webster/Wade game.

Wade is obviously in big trouble this year, despite this he's still James Wade and he loves this venue, his breakout win came here and I think if he can get up for it anywhere it's here...

However he's got a very dangerous, in form opponent in this round and its going to be far from an easy afternoon for the machine i fear. He'll probably win but I just don't think he's got it in his locker to blow him out of the water, and Darren Webster's no easy man to run over, he's in fr a scrap wadey, which i'm sure won't hugely bother him.

Given I think we're in for a bit of a battle, I think over 16.5 legs at 10/11 is a great way to go.

Also like Webster to be winning after 4 at 11/4  on 365, wade starts so sluggish recently and I am sure the outright price is far too long.

Another fun bet, if you fancy some puntyness is at Betfred, winning double to be double 5. These two have both been about 35%-37% doubles this year and for different reasons think they might both be a little nervy closing it out, they are TOPS&TENS guys so wouldn't be at all surprised to see the match go 40/20/10 to win it.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA - OI - OI - OI !!!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129234 on: July 22, 2017, 08:57:10 AM »

William Hill have made Virgil Van Dijk 6/1 to still be a Saints player at the end of the transfer window.

This has to be an over reaction. The manager stated today that " the club have told me that they will not sell the player". He has passed that message to Van Dijk and now the player is sulking. They have history of staying strong, virtually exactly the same thing happened with Wanyama. He told the manager he wouldn't play, handed in a transfer request and Saints held their ground and forced another year out of him.

I see no reason for that to change this time around. He is vital to Southampton and we have no replacement with the season starting in 4 weeks. Given he has been tapped up, I see there being even less appetite. Those in charge are rational business guys but they are human, it is natural in circumstances like this to think **** you Liverpool, come back in 12 months and do it properly this time.

I mean he may go, Sky and Paddy Power have him around the 3/1 mark which I still thought would have been an OK bet. I think the market has overacted and this sort of thing is situation dependent.

If we can get £30 on, I like it.

tricky one this

a) where do i find it?

b) realistically how likely they keep an unhappy malcontent? (same problem we have with Mahrez)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129235 on: July 22, 2017, 08:57:39 AM »

Darts!

Webster/Wade game.

Wade is obviously in big trouble this year, despite this he's still James Wade and he loves this venue, his breakout win came here and I think if he can get up for it anywhere it's here...

However he's got a very dangerous, in form opponent in this round and its going to be far from an easy afternoon for the machine i fear. He'll probably win but I just don't think he's got it in his locker to blow him out of the water, and Darren Webster's no easy man to run over, he's in fr a scrap wadey, which i'm sure won't hugely bother him.

Given I think we're in for a bit of a battle, I think over 16.5 legs at 10/11 is a great way to go.

Also like Webster to be winning after 4 at 11/4  on 365, wade starts so sluggish recently and I am sure the outright price is far too long.

Another fun bet, if you fancy some puntyness is at Betfred, winning double to be double 5. These two have both been about 35%-37% doubles this year and for different reasons think they might both be a little nervy closing it out, they are TOPS&TENS guys so wouldn't be at all surprised to see the match go 40/20/10 to win it.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA - OI - OI - OI !!!

is this a recommendation? how much? when is the match?

My eyes are open wide
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #129236 on: July 22, 2017, 09:46:59 AM »

Today, world matchplay.
8pm

16/1 the punty dbl 5 bet BTW.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129237 on: July 22, 2017, 10:00:57 AM »

Today, world matchplay.
8pm

16/1 the punty dbl 5 bet BTW.

Over 16 5 Wade v Webster Total Legs
10/11
Total Stake: £33.00
Total Returns: £63.03

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129238 on: July 22, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »

Hills are 8-13 again about Raph to be top man in BB. Another £65 please.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129239 on: July 22, 2017, 11:38:17 AM »

Raphael Korine Big Brother Top Man
8/13
Total Stake: £65.00
Potential Returns: £105.30

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8612 8613 8614 8615 [8616] 8617 8618 8619 8620 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: