blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:53:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8802 8803 8804 8805 [8806] 8807 8808 8809 8810 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438472 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132075 on: March 17, 2018, 05:08:52 PM »

Oi oi, don't just flick it in! Bang it in!

I've been backing Tiger for various majors today, so can't join you here. Find it very hard to pull for the English robot too.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #132076 on: March 17, 2018, 05:09:37 PM »

I think that is a big loss for Stoke

Palace won too.

Bournemouth 2-1 West Brom
Stoke City 1-2 Everton
Huddersfield Town 0-2 Crystal Palace

Big?

Huuuuuuuuuuuge.

Never had you as a Pretty Woman fan, tikay.

First a beard, now this.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #132077 on: March 17, 2018, 05:11:41 PM »

,,,,,and Argyle go marching on  Smiley
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #132078 on: March 17, 2018, 05:21:14 PM »

i've seen enough from Palace to suggest them not to lose next week at 2/1 is a bet and I suggest £50.

Sakho and Tomkins look solid. Reduced Huddersfield well to hardly any chances. I question Palace's potency to score themselves in open play though when Benteke continues to frustrate, but we may be treated to Sorloth stepping in to start instead and we can see what he is about with the better squad surrounding him.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-liverpool/handicaps   (crystal palace +1)
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-liverpool/asian-handicap (crystal palace +0.5)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132079 on: March 17, 2018, 05:24:00 PM »

Got the 'max' £10 on them to win the play-offs at 200-1  aftertiming

Poshies doing their bit to help the Devonians finish in the top six for sure. Lovely scenes for that bet.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132080 on: March 17, 2018, 05:32:45 PM »

Poshies doing their bit to help the Devonians finish in the top six for sure. Lovely scenes for that bet.

Bet of the year, thanks Chompers
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #132081 on: March 17, 2018, 05:33:25 PM »

as low as 9/1 now for going up..... and also 5/4 top 6. (tipped at 40/1 )

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132082 on: March 17, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »

Sorry Ripple, did you tip that up? If so thanks to you, I’ll thank Chompy anyway for the posh losing and Marriott still being top scorer lol.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #132083 on: March 17, 2018, 05:44:54 PM »

,,,,,and Argyle go marching on  Smiley

Got the 'max' £10 on them to win the play-offs at 200-1  aftertiming

Sorry Ripple, did you tip that up? If so thanks to you, I’ll thank Chompy anyway for the posh losing and Marriott still being top scorer lol.

no no ...Chomps tip...both!! 
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132084 on: March 17, 2018, 08:27:42 PM »

Yes still struggling to process not receiving a single bet suggestion for Cheltenham but still ..

Well those who have been recruited by, are employed to some degree, subscribe to, or get courtesy to BE selections are obviously not going to put them up on TfT  are they, nor should they.

There's only Marky, Hopkin and me left and let's face it Fred's adoring public isn't really interested in what we think.

PS How did Neil and Co. do with their BE selections over the four days?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 08:31:22 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132085 on: March 17, 2018, 08:36:46 PM »

Is TfT still open for business? I think Rose to win his two ball with Tiger this evening is as good as it gets. Clear signs from Tiger that some of the problems that afflicted recent comebacks haven't gone. Once he starts fearing the big miss left, it can go wrong quickly and although he's excellent here when he's good, it does set up well to punish his more likely errors. He got lucky yesterday, it's not likely he will again with the same misses. Rose is the perfect opponent in my eyes. We have 13/10 available at Hills, looks a max to me, I'm not sure how much that is these days.

Good luck everyone having a bet today.

My my, what a lovely bet that was, thank you. Ditto to Tighty, too, for pulling the £200 trigger.

As it turned out, there was barely a sweat.

Most enjoyable.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132086 on: March 17, 2018, 08:39:15 PM »

Yes still struggling to process not receiving a single bet suggestion for Cheltenham but still ..

Well those who have been recruited by, are employed to some degree, subscribe to, or get courtesy to BE selections are obviously not going to put them up on TfT  are they, nor should they.

There's only Marky, Hopkin and me left and let's face it Fred's adoring public isn't really interested in what we think.

It's nothing to do with BE, every other year BE has existed tips have come onto here irrespective from all sorts of people, subscribers or not. I was merely surprised this year.

I don't know how they did, lost i think without working it all out

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #132087 on: March 17, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »

Top tipping Kukushkin

thumbs up
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132088 on: March 17, 2018, 08:57:38 PM »

Well those who have been recruited by, are employed to some degree, subscribe to, or get courtesy to BE selections are obviously not going to put them up on TfT  are they, nor should they.

It's nothing to do with BE, every other year BE has existed tips have come onto here irrespective from all sorts of people, subscribers or not. I was merely surprised this year.

I don't know how they did, lost i think without working it all out

Are you saying that if you fancied a horse that had also been tipped up by BE's subscription service you would have still put it up on here?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #132089 on: March 17, 2018, 09:02:46 PM »

What's with the attitude, Karabiner?

If you fancy something we can bet on, stick it up. Doesn't matter what sport, pastime or event it is.

I didn't have as much time to do form studying as I'd have liked this year, so had less to offer Fred for Chelters. As it was quiet on here, I left it be. I suspect that's true for others.

Sharpen your pin for the Masters, please.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 8802 8803 8804 8805 [8806] 8807 8808 8809 8810 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: