blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:41:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8852 8853 8854 8855 [8856] 8857 8858 8859 8860 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13407099 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #132825 on: April 24, 2018, 02:46:05 PM »

There is one of these tonight in the cship too. Barnsley were favourites at our place on Sat and I backed Leeds at 7/4 accordingly  .

They are slightly favourites away at Forest aswell this eve which I can't have given how terrible they are despite them battling to stay up.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132826 on: April 24, 2018, 04:53:58 PM »

There is one of these tonight in the cship too. Barnsley were favourites at our place on Sat and I backed Leeds at 7/4 accordingly  .

They are slightly favourites away at Forest aswell this eve which I can't have given how terrible they are despite them battling to stay up.

Agree with this

Barnsley paid the price for selling once to often squad just isn't that good, Forest no great shakes but to much weight on the must win which can be a thing but is nearly always more than factored in.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132827 on: April 24, 2018, 07:31:00 PM »

It's silly season alright.

Shrews are resting players and there's no Maddison or Marriott for Posh, with no recognised striker on the pitch.

That doesn't mean it'll be goalless though. Anything can happen in these games and anytime prices become half interesting.

6-1+ Gwion Edwards looks ok. Think he may take the penalty should we get one.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #132828 on: April 24, 2018, 08:13:05 PM »

Good shout Chompy!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132829 on: April 24, 2018, 09:56:55 PM »

If anyone can do Coral, £25EW Bulagria @ 8-1 please, four spots.

France have been the movers today but it's just a random timber that often happens around this time.

Bulgaria the only ones consistently holding their position against that ridic chicken song, and the market will sort itself out over the next week or so.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #132830 on: April 24, 2018, 10:01:13 PM »

If anyone can do Coral, £25EW Bulagria @ 8-1 please, four spots.

France have been the movers today but it's just a random timber that often happens around this time.

Bulgaria the only ones consistently holding their position against that ridic chicken song, and the market will sort itself out over the next week or so.

You're on for £25 EW 8/1 4 spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132831 on: April 24, 2018, 10:14:34 PM »

Good stuff. That's for thread obvs.

Posh v Fleetwood. I'd be reluctant to go overboard backing anything involving Joey Barton but this price is only going one way.

I'd be surprised were Maddison or Marriott to play due to their ankle and foot 'injuries' respectively and most of the rest already know they're on their bikes.

16-5 with Marathon, 3-1 elsewhere is luvverly, as is the 11-2 half/full-time. It'll be like a Sunday league game in front of about 3,500 moaners.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132832 on: April 25, 2018, 12:58:13 AM »

Hmmm, odds-on you say?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132833 on: April 25, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »

£40 Fleetwood @ 11-4+ please, £20 Fleetwood-Fleetwood @ 11-2.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132834 on: April 25, 2018, 11:06:38 AM »

Good stuff. That's for thread obvs.

Posh v Fleetwood. I'd be reluctant to go overboard backing anything involving Joey Barton but this price is only going one way.

I'd be surprised were Maddison or Marriott to play due to their ankle and foot 'injuries' respectively and most of the rest already know they're on their bikes.

16-5 with Marathon, 3-1 elsewhere is luvverly, as is the 11-2 half/full-time. It'll be like a Sunday league game in front of about 3,500 moaners.

Barton can't take up the role until his ban ends

Sheridan is the manager

does this change your view?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132835 on: April 25, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »

sunrisers won their first three games, all low scorers

then lost two high scoring games

yesterday defended 119 to beat Mumbai with possibly the best bowling performance the IPL has seen

"Sunrisers, themselves, had disappointed with the bat, being bowled out for 118 - only the third time in IPL history both teams have failed to bat out their full 20 overs - but a staggering effort with the ball, and some fine captaincy from Kane Williamson, made up for it"

http://www.skysports.com/live-scores/cricket/mumbai-indians-v-sunrisers-hyderabad/21362/11345118/article?11

i continue to think this is the best bowling attack in the competition, the weakness is chasing high totals as the lack one gun batsman for the high scoring games

well in the hunt anyway

My eyes are open wide
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132836 on: April 25, 2018, 11:32:22 AM »

What a mess bury are in

Top six budget at least in the league some players that on paper should be min top half and down already..

Having seen quite a few of their games this season I would happily say a lot of the senior players have not tried a jot.

No way they can afford to keep any of them for league two but they could be doing a sunderland at a lower level

25/1 with sb to be relegated next season, thoughts?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132837 on: April 25, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »

Egypt are 6/4 to qualify out of world cup Group A

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/group-a

Russia are hosts, but "poor hosts" yet 1/4 to qualify and of course as hosts seeded 1 so creates an open looking group if you think they are opposable

i have snipped in their last ten results, all friendlies played at home..and they have beaten 2 teams

Uruguay obviously going to be favourites

Saudi Arabia

Egypt, runners up in the 2017 AFCON, beat Uganda, Ghana and the Republic of Congo to qualify.

They only scored eight goals in six games coach Cuper from Argentina has been criticised for his defensive style but Egypt have won 20 of their last 30 so job done so far

Salah, of course

group looks wide open and 6/4 too long?

My eyes are open wide
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #132838 on: April 25, 2018, 01:13:43 PM »

First post on TfT.

£10 on Giovanni Von Bronckhorst to be next Arsenal Manager, 150/1 Betfair

He won Feyenoord's first league title in 18 years last season and has won the Dutch Cup this season. Wegner was reported to have identified him as a potential replacement six months ago and GVB has praised Wegner's coaching methods. I imagine he would be a popular choice with the fans. Looks like he only has one year remaining on his contract. He's 43, only 3 years younger than Wegner was when he joined.

My tenner is on for a sweat.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132839 on: April 25, 2018, 01:16:04 PM »

If any coach can negate Salah it will be Hector! loves a low scoring game wont change now, not sure thats a massively bad thing though.

Tbh without an in depth look the price looks about right. Russia "should" be bigger especially as have at least two key players out injured and plenty more doubtful think the "home factor" COUGH COUGH needs serious consideration here though but its factored in the price.

Pages: 1 ... 8852 8853 8854 8855 [8856] 8857 8858 8859 8860 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: