blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:10:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9027 9028 9029 9030 [9031] 9032 9033 9034 9035 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13428651 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135450 on: February 23, 2019, 05:05:06 PM »

Billy going 7 places in the Eider tomorrow and with 15 runners you only have to make the top half to get paid. Incred!!

Really like Kilkishen, who ran a nice race in the Irish National Trial a few weeks ago.

Also Progress Drive for whom this looks to be his Gold Cup this year.

£20 ew each and cross them fingers please.

We got one placed at place odds of just over 2.6/1, so not too bad.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135451 on: February 24, 2019, 08:49:40 AM »

Greetings from Penang, Malaysia.

League Cup final doesn't kick off until 00.30 here, could get messy particularly with united Liverpool preceding it.

Great to see Spuds beaten but with Kane on the scoresheet.

Come on City!

Best Bitter.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135452 on: February 24, 2019, 10:00:32 AM »

Billy going 7 places in the Eider tomorrow and with 15 runners you only have to make the top half to get paid. Incred!!

Really like Kilkishen, who ran a nice race in the Irish National Trial a few weeks ago.

16-1 place so mean we escape. Must do better though.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #135453 on: February 24, 2019, 10:38:12 AM »

Possibly Red-Tinted glasses, but Man Utd bigger than 2/1 at home is irresistable to me.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135454 on: February 24, 2019, 10:56:31 AM »

Possibly Red-Tinted glasses, but Man Utd bigger than 2/1 at home is irresistable to me.

Looks a huge price.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135455 on: February 24, 2019, 11:09:27 AM »

16-1 place so mean we escape. Must do better though.

Even better, wp Adzy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135456 on: February 24, 2019, 11:09:40 AM »

Greetings from Penang, Malaysia.

League Cup final doesn't kick off until 00.30 here, could get messy particularly with united Liverpool preceding it.

Great to see Spuds beaten but with Kane on the scoresheet.

Come on City!

FFS, GIQ

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135457 on: February 24, 2019, 01:47:50 PM »

Maybe, but Chelsea 5/1 to win in 90 minutes looks even better to me.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135458 on: February 24, 2019, 06:10:57 PM »

Maybe, but Chelsea 5/1 to win in 90 minutes looks even better to me.

Squeaky bum time with eight minutes to go..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #135459 on: February 26, 2019, 02:37:07 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-in-top-half

I would bet 7/2+ for value on Palace top 10. Suggest £30. You have a Red Zone account?

Palace had Batshuyai starting against Leicester which i hoped would make a huge difference and it did. After a battling first half of few chances and incredible luck to go 1-0 up, the side impressed in the second half after being pegged back and i see the squad settling into a good place. Bats in instead of Benteke/Ayew is huge as he is much better with his feet than those, and has more of a potency in front of goal, albeit perhaps not emphatic, but with the previous two they have been pretty poor. I think for the confidence for the rest of the side, to have a player of his quality heading the line, aligns the whole team.

Even with Benteke scoring 15 goals in a season 2 seasons ago, i always wasn't an amazing fan of his as his ability with the ball at his feet has always been terrible from an attacking standpoint, which break down play and frustrate the side. Since then arguably i would argue we haven't had a decent performing striker, and now with it, and the support of an otherwise solid team, i think the back end of this season could be fruitful.

Our strongest starting 11 i think arguably is the 7th best in the league on paper. We normally close out seasons well. We have Wan Bissaka and Zaha potentially playing out of their skin vying for a move away. Our form has been good. The form of the three teams above in Leicester, Everton and Bournemouth have been questionable, Burnley have been impressive though. We have Everton and Bournemouth at home in the run in as well.

Sakho is out for the Man U game which is a blow, but we should still do well enough to put in a good showing with Kelly replacing. He is though probably the most key player in the team if he isn't present, as he sets a tremendous tone out from the back with his calm demeanour and attacking passing. Annoyingly with most of this written down Sakho's injury could be a lot longer than the Man U game as he has been seen on crutches in public recently. Tomkins is good at setting the tone as well with his breadth of passing even if Sakho is sidelined, just because of the value present it is still worth a shot if you can get 7/2+. It would be 3/1+ if Sakho wasn't injured imo. A lot of talk from Hodgson saying it is a minor issue, so let's hope him on crutches is more overkill and the value is higher.

I think all considered it is a value price for sure at 7/2+, as i think Palace will close this season out well, and with Batshuyai I could see us doing so with more aplomb. I am definitely not as honed in on the value with Palace under Hodgson's reign rather than other Palace managers with a style of football i find hard to predict the value in against other teams, but i think i have been given enough scope here to confidently put this up.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135460 on: February 28, 2019, 11:13:34 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47400744

FFS x infinitah.

We're just destined to never get any Kieffer binkage.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135461 on: February 28, 2019, 11:44:54 AM »

https://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/bettingpeople-andy-holding/

Another good one.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135462 on: March 01, 2019, 12:00:16 AM »

Son is POTY and Declan Rice is YPOTY according to this:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham/tottenham-star-son-heungmin-scoops-player-of-the-year-gong-at-london-football-awards-a4079

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135463 on: March 01, 2019, 12:39:02 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47400744

FFS x infinitah.

We're just destined to never get any Kieffer binkage.

FOLs... Only return I get from Kieffer is out of Tikay Cheesy

Doesn't help the dirty e/w double, either.

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #135464 on: March 01, 2019, 08:42:16 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-in-top-half

I would bet 7/2+ for value on Palace top 10. Suggest £30. You have a Red Zone account?

Palace had Batshuyai starting against Leicester which i hoped would make a huge difference and it did. After a battling first half of few chances and incredible luck to go 1-0 up, the side impressed in the second half after being pegged back and i see the squad settling into a good place. Bats in instead of Benteke/Ayew is huge as he is much better with his feet than those, and has more of a potency in front of goal, albeit perhaps not emphatic, but with the previous two they have been pretty poor. I think for the confidence for the rest of the side, to have a player of his quality heading the line, aligns the whole team.

Even with Benteke scoring 15 goals in a season 2 seasons ago, i always wasn't an amazing fan of his as his ability with the ball at his feet has always been terrible from an attacking standpoint, which break down play and frustrate the side. Since then arguably i would argue we haven't had a decent performing striker, and now with it, and the support of an otherwise solid team, i think the back end of this season could be fruitful.

Our strongest starting 11 i think arguably is the 7th best in the league on paper. We normally close out seasons well. We have Wan Bissaka and Zaha potentially playing out of their skin vying for a move away. Our form has been good. The form of the three teams above in Leicester, Everton and Bournemouth have been questionable, Burnley have been impressive though. We have Everton and Bournemouth at home in the run in as well.

Sakho is out for the Man U game which is a blow, but we should still do well enough to put in a good showing with Kelly replacing. He is though probably the most key player in the team if he isn't present, as he sets a tremendous tone out from the back with his calm demeanour and attacking passing. Annoyingly with most of this written down Sakho's injury could be a lot longer than the Man U game as he has been seen on crutches in public recently. Tomkins is good at setting the tone as well with his breadth of passing even if Sakho is sidelined, just because of the value present it is still worth a shot if you can get 7/2+. It would be 3/1+ if Sakho wasn't injured imo. A lot of talk from Hodgson saying it is a minor issue, so let's hope him on crutches is more overkill and the value is higher.

I think all considered it is a value price for sure at 7/2+, as i think Palace will close this season out well, and with Batshuyai I could see us doing so with more aplomb. I am definitely not as honed in on the value with Palace under Hodgson's reign rather than other Palace managers with a style of football i find hard to predict the value in against other teams, but i think i have been given enough scope here to confidently put this up.

Ant, there is rumours that Sakho could be out for the season, if so just can’t see this bet coming in
Pages: 1 ... 9027 9028 9029 9030 [9031] 9032 9033 9034 9035 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: