blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:54:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 600694 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3090 on: September 08, 2017, 07:08:08 PM »

Why wouldn't he be smiling?

Is he not likely to get weighed in an extra 5m+ a year, on top of what he would have gotten anyway?

Fair compo for putting up with another year chasing a Europa league spot  scared

Et tu Brute..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: September 08, 2017, 07:35:54 PM »

I don't expect this instagram to get much media coverage as it doen't quite fit their narrative.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYyKaYvl8QE/

Fan-bloody-tastic.

The whole world knows he aint happy. every gesture on and off the field,including, oh yes, a transfer request, and Ralph thinks everyone has an agenda, and in actual fact, all is well.

Tikay must have him on a retainer. Wink

wibble wibble...

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: September 08, 2017, 07:39:42 PM »

I don't expect this instagram to get much media coverage as it doen't quite fit their narrative.

Fan-bloody-tastic.

The whole world knows he aint happy. every gesture on and off the field,including, oh yes, a transfer request, and Ralph thinks everyone has an agenda, and in actual fact, all is well.

wibble wibble...

As per usual angst gets his facts wrong - what transfer request was that then?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: September 08, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »

Fan-bloody-tastic.

wibble wibble...

Boo Hoo.

Ralphy trying to get out on a technicality.

Did he not request to leave Ralph?!! You seem to have all the inside moles and so much more info than anyone bar AW. Whatever... Im sure we all read, heard etc that he said he wanted to leave.....maybe I was dreaming, and he said he was delightfully happy at Arsenal and was keen to stay, and possibly over the next week sign a new 5 year contract??

I was going to compare you to Mel Gison in Conspiracy Theory, but he turned out to be right. You my old friend are most certainly not. idiot

Probably best to just say you are like a dog with a bone, who growls and gets nasty when anyone comes close to threatening his cosy little set up.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: September 08, 2017, 08:09:55 PM »

Fan-bloody-tastic.

wibble wibble...

Boo Hoo.

Did he not request to leave Ralph?!! You seem to have all the inside moles and so much more info than anyone bar AW. Whatever... Im sure we all read, heard etc that he said he wanted to leave.....maybe I was dreaming, and he said he was delightfully happy at Arsenal and was keen to stay, and possibly over the next week sign a new 5 year contract??

I was going to compare you to Mel Gison in Conspiracy Theory, but he turned out to be right. You my old friend are most certainly not. idiot

Probably best to just say you are like a dog with a bone, who growls and gets nasty when anyone comes close to threatening his cosy little set up.

It's actually you that turns nasty angsty and resorts to personal insults when your unresearched "facts" are exposed as being mere flatulence.

I'm not even sure why you chose to get involved as I was talking about the media re. Alexis looking happy in an Arsenal shirt and looking forward to tomorrow's game.

I guess the gun pointed at his head was photoshopped out.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: September 08, 2017, 08:38:27 PM »

Whatever.......

All terribly boring, and has been for a long time.

We are in a mess. You know it, even your darling Arseblog knows it, but he has the contrition to stop claiming our stars are happy, and its all media hype.

I "got involved" because its a forum, and we bounce off each other. Its not a Ralph vacuum, where you can claim Sanchez is happy, and not get anything back, when we all know he isn't......ok it's not a FACT, but neither is yours.....

Angst....and Im the one chucking the personal insults....its that irony again Ralphy. :redcard:xxx

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: September 09, 2017, 09:14:30 AM »

Wenger's close ally steps down from Arsenal role and Gazidis takes an office at training ground

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/08/arsene-wenger-loses-one-closest-arsenal-allies-transfer-negotiator/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: September 09, 2017, 09:15:55 AM »

Wenger in Financial Fair Play U-turn as he calls for end to rules: 'There are too many legal ways to get round it' http://dailym.ai/2jaxApU

My eyes are open wide
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: September 09, 2017, 11:26:52 AM »

Fan-bloody-tastic.

wibble wibble...

Boo Hoo.

It's actually you that turns nasty angsty and resorts to personal insults when your unresearched "facts" are exposed as being mere flatulence.

I'm not even sure why you chose to get involved as I was talking about the media re. Alexis looking happy in an Arsenal shirt and looking forward to tomorrow's game.

I guess the gun pointed at his head was photoshopped out.

Ralph , I can only admire your persistence defence of Arsene & Arsenal  even in these times of severe adversity   Smiley
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: September 09, 2017, 03:33:08 PM »

Great to see AW is as reliable as ever back in the flat track bully mode.  As much as they are woeful when bigger than 4/6 in the betting as soon as they go to 2/5 or shorter they just hose up.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: September 10, 2017, 08:12:50 AM »

Great to see AW is as reliable as ever back in the flat track bully mode.  As much as they are woeful when bigger than 4/6 in the betting as soon as they go to 2/5 or shorter they just hose up.

Great fun, lovely to watch, but pretty much this.

Bmouth gave us far too much space far too often, but hard not to feel we have been here before.

I think we just have to accept this is Arsenal for the next two years and at least enjoy the victories against the smaller clubs.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: September 14, 2017, 07:54:00 PM »

Damned kolnials don't seem to realize it's not that difficult to get a europatrash ticket.

20,000 gerrys successfully stormed one of the gates and then the ground had to be emptied according to the excuse-makers.

I blame AW for this farce.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: September 14, 2017, 08:20:35 PM »

With kick off mow scheduled for 9.05pm, the game - assuming it goes ahead - won't end until just before 11pm. Tough gig for those using public transport, which is almost everyone.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: September 14, 2017, 08:28:37 PM »

Well known that plenty of Koln supporters were coming, terrible event management by Arsenal. Possibly not Arsene's fault for once!

My eyes are open wide
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: September 14, 2017, 08:46:44 PM »

I was in St Pancras around 2pm today, must have been 300+ Koln fans coming off the Eurostar. Fair to say they were in good spirits but were harmless. Heck of a noise and sight.
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: