blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:07:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1020215 times)
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #4725 on: March 14, 2017, 09:41:58 PM »

How would I find out the SPs from Cheltenham today? The page linked below has data from today but it doesn't include Cheltenham

https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices/index.php

Cheers

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: March 14, 2017, 09:52:53 PM »

How would I find out the SPs from Cheltenham today? The page linked below has data from today but it doesn't include Cheltenham

Cheers

Here you go mate:

https://beta.racingpost.com/results/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4727 on: March 14, 2017, 09:53:05 PM »

Racing Post has full results including SP for all runners

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: March 15, 2017, 04:17:21 PM »

Ed Chamberlin trying very hard to sound even more awestruck than Professor Cox.

Rapidly getting even more fed up with him.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: March 15, 2017, 07:02:11 PM »

Jamie codd seems quite keen on Fayonagh, because of the nature of irish bumper races, amateur jockeys have a decent insight. Not really big on bumpers, desperate mans race but Codd is usually quite a decent judge.

16/1 when he said this.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: March 15, 2017, 07:43:11 PM »

Jamie codd seems quite keen on Fayonagh, because of the nature of irish bumper races, amateur jockeys have a decent insight. Not really big on bumpers, desperate mans race but Codd is usually quite a decent judge.

16/1 when he said this.

I read that when you posted it but promptly forgot about it - did have a lady godiva on at 11/1 today though to save the day.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: March 15, 2017, 07:52:22 PM »

16/1 when he said this.

I read that when you posted it but promptly forgot about it - did have a lady godiva on at 11/1 today though to save the day.

Think its my first bumper winner since pizarro lol. One time in his life spencer got there too soon.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: March 15, 2017, 08:32:57 PM »

16/1 when he said this.

Think its my first bumper winner since pizarro lol. One time in his life spencer got there too soon.

My first one since Dunguib I think and equally if not even more impressive.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: March 15, 2017, 08:49:20 PM »

Blacklion 33/1 and Cause of Causes 40/1 for the National fwiw.  But early days.

I became a bit of a fan of CoC when it won at Cheltenham(?) last year. But I have seen it run a few times after and it's off the bridle so early, seems to be always under pressure & ran a stinker in the national last year. I'd love to agree with you about CoC, but I can't understand it, a VERY frustrating horse.

Just long range darts.  Trying to find something well weighted on its best form.  Even more punty is O Faolain's Boy  (40/1) that hasn't even run this year (but goes Saturday vs Saphir Du Rhea over just short of 3m).

I blame Tighty, I wasn't going to bother looking.

Saphir out today, so you wont be getting that match up.

I think Jonjo holds the key. Thought More of That looked right back to form on Sunday, despite his fall, and immediately grabbed some 50s for GC, but by implication I should back him for the National, if I think he can win a GC.

Carlingford Lock looks to be screaming out for as far as possible and Im astounded he is 33-1.

Where is Adz?  Chelters passing him by, most unusual. 

V good tip on More of That. Blaklion and Cause of Causes not looking bad either.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: March 15, 2017, 08:55:49 PM »

I became a bit of a fan of CoC when it won at Cheltenham(?) last year. But I have seen it run a few times after and it's off the bridle so early, seems to be always under pressure & ran a stinker in the national last year. I'd love to agree with you about CoC, but I can't understand it, a VERY frustrating horse.

Just long range darts.  Trying to find something well weighted on its best form.  Even more punty is O Faolain's Boy  (40/1) that hasn't even run this year (but goes Saturday vs Saphir Du Rhea over just short of 3m).

I think Jonjo holds the key. Thought More of That looked right back to form on Sunday, despite his fall, and immediately grabbed some 50s for GC, but by implication I should back him for the National, if I think he can win a GC.

Carlingford Lock looks to be screaming out for as far as possible and Im astounded he is 33-1.

V good tip on More of That. Blaklion and Cause of Causes not looking bad either.

He's at a concrete convention(teeks' dream assignment) in Vegas and getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the racing I believe.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: March 15, 2017, 08:57:29 PM »

He's at a concrete convention(teeks' dream assignment) in Vegas and getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the racing I believe.

Oh ffs.  Memory is gone. I even gave him tips on how to watch Cheltenham whilst there.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: March 16, 2017, 09:53:13 AM »

Cheers

Here you go mate:

https://beta.racingpost.com/results/

Racing Post has full results including SP for all runners

Thanks guys, gl today

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: March 29, 2017, 02:48:32 PM »

Emma Spencer is now 888's version of Simon Clare. Just so comedy.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: April 02, 2017, 02:25:04 AM »

Surely Ems can't be as bad as that Gremlin, Chompy?

Aintree is almost here, and then it's back to flat for 6 months... Bit of luck I miss Ascot, and save myself a monkey Cheesy

Want double or quits again on the national, Trigg?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: April 07, 2017, 01:23:28 PM »

Three horses out today that are back in their proper grade and could be grossly overpriced.

West Approach should never have run in the Stayers(especially as I had him at 50s for the Potato race....), neither should Moon Racer have gone for the Champion.

Irish Cavalier has also drifted to 40s for the Topham.

Cant get too involved, but could look silly later.

One I do have a real fancy for is Bright New Dawn. Ran a cracker in the Grand Annual, and I have felt this would be the ideal race for it ever since Ms Williams brought him over. 40-1. Yum!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: