blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:12:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)  (Read 117500 times)
robyong

View Profile WWW
« on: February 09, 2015, 12:41:15 AM »

Hi Guys,

I have met the partypoker product development team, headed up my a very nice chap called Ross McQuater, who has masses of experience within poker and a very solid understanding of the product. In 2015, his product team have a detailed product development roadmap of poker software developments, for both download and mobile. It is inevitable as software developments are released, that new bugs and glitches will arise, on top of any existing ones, and the first people to pick these up will often be us, "the players". So by you posting a bug and glitch that you come across on here, I will be able to feed this back to Ross at partypoker in an organised manner. It would be extra helpful if you added an image of the bug/glitch with your post. Also, feel free to also post any software suggestions for improvements on here aswell, and I can keep a 'suggestions' sheet separate to the bugs and glitches.

Cheers Rob

P.S. Please keep comments on this thread specific to Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements Only, we have the general partypokerUK Feedback Thread here http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=64920.0 for general ball busting:)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:49:07 AM by robyong » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 01:09:32 AM »

Cannot add a lot to the PartyPokers problems, as majority has been mentioned above, except the fact that some kind of additional malware is getting installed in pc/laptops as even after proper installations, I found some files 'nicely hiding' in laptop yer later.

Definately not going to use Party Poker and that is a shame, as it also will significantly limit attendance to DTD live tournaments (as I live far away, and would play major events just if satellite in). 

seriously there is no virus hidden in he party software, you think they would still be on the go after all these years if there was a virus in there software? the amount of scrutiny that a poker platforms software gets you can rest assured if there was a virus in the software it would be all over 2+2 blonde and every other major forum/poker website
many of the poker players out there have alot of knowledge about computers and programming
ad will have dissected every line of code in the software

Anti Virus software often flag something as to containing a virus if it doesn't understand the software, and poker sites will trigger alerts due to the sending and receiving encrypted  information constantly

if you can find one creditable source that there is a virus in the party software i will eat my hat, and by creditable source i don't mean a worried punter whose AV went off on an install or who got a bad beat and claimed it was a virus

i havent played on party for a number of years basically due to the fact they arent quite as good as the stars
i am looking forward to playing on DTD again as i didnt like the last couple of networks party is a huge step up from them

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 03:17:48 PM »

i've had money stuck on table for over 24 hours now

i asked support about it when it happened and was told "give it 15 minutes"

24 hours later, still stuck, and to top it off i appear to have not been awarded a pot i won as the hand was "cancelled" before the pot was sent my way, even though i have a hand history that clearly shows i had the best hand at showdown, it's small potatoes, but i hope that they will ship it my way, as if you added a few zeros on the size of the bets then i'm sure someone would be kicking up a huge fuss about it

will update when i get a result

Mick

i have now had the funds returned back into my account from the frozen table, but was not awarded the pot when the hand froze, even though the local hand history shows that at showdown i had the best hand:

#Game No : 14386546206
***** Hand History for Game 14386546206 *****
$1/$2 USD FL Texas Hold'em - Saturday, February 07, 11:34:33 EST 2015
Table Granada (Real Money)
Seat 6 is the button
Total number of players : 5/6
Seat 6: Adam33_36 ( $30.70 USD )
Seat 5: MY72o_ROCKS ( $30.57 USD )
Seat 1: Scottyg1973 ( $89.05 USD )
Seat 4: ukvby ( $17.71 USD )
Seat 3: w88vic ( $37.38 USD )
Scottyg1973 posts small blind [$0.50 USD].
w88vic posts big blind [$1 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to MY72o_ROCKS [  ]
ukvby folds
MY72o_ROCKS raises [$2 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
Scottyg1973 folds
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ , , Two Diamonds ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS bets [$1 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$1 USD]
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS bets [$2 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
w88vic calls [$2 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS checks
Adam33_36 checks
w88vic shows [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fours.
MY72o_ROCKS shows [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fives.
Adam33_36 doesn't show [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fours.
This game is cancelled, as the table is being closed for maintenance. Your money will be refunded. Please play at another table. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our customer support.

dont diss the play or game selection, i play for fun
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 04:08:34 PM »

I was playing the 200k last night and for a few hands was unable to see my cards, was still about to fold/call/raise tho.  Closed the table and reloaded from the lobby and had the same issue.  Then closed down and reloaded the software completely and it worked fine.

Gameplay was generally good apart from that.

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 09:54:50 PM »

I'm having real problems withdrawing from Party, Rob. It will let me deposit using my MasterCard credit card, but will not let me withdraw to it because they need a '3D Secure Code' to process a withdrawal. I think this is the security thing that sometimes pops up when you make online purchases, but you can skip?

Anyway, it never pops up, despite me turning off pop-up blocker and also trying everything from their browser version. I've had numerous chats with them on the phone and on the client and they cannot fix this issue.

I don't want to withdraw to Neteller and pay 3%, It's bad enough having to pay $2.50 to the MasterCard (not that I've been able to).
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 10:37:27 PM »

Is that just a party thing though with Mastercard?
I used to use Mastercard but all sites I used them started to become a ballache when trying to withdraw back to card, so I just use debit card now!!
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 11:06:23 PM »

Well I withdrew from DTD's iPoker account back to a MasterCard and that let me. And Party themselves have never mentioned that they can't withdraw to a MC, and their clients says it's possible to withdraw to one.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:24:17 PM by DropTheHammer » Logged
smokynuts

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 11:18:29 PM »

Only issues i got rob

Playing touniments and freezing on Friday still no refund or mess of them to say what's happening and when? Was very deep into touni close to bubble

Would be helpfull if when reg for touni it changed coulour

When reg for sit and go touni it auto reg you with a dubble click dosent give u time to look at lobby to decide?

I like it loads better than Ipoker and will pit up with it love the fact there is a app althou simple it's there to play sats on

robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 11:22:59 PM »

Cool. Guys, me Nick, Nicola and Glenn are all reading this thread, if it's a bit of advice that is needed then we will provide it, if its a bug, I am adding them to my spreadsheet to review with partypoker. Cheers Rob
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 08:25:03 AM »

I guess this would go under the improvement section. You cant seem to unregister from a tournament when it still has 10 minutes left to start. Issue came about due to going deep in an earlier comp and only being able to single table on the Tablet. I found that i blinded out of the second tournament until i was finished with the primary one.

Also I'm sure this is already on the radar with Party but being able to multi table on tablets would be useful.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 06:37:44 PM »

Some improved filters wouldn't go a miss. For example in the far box I have Regular highlighted, but I can still see UKPC mini pennyrolls and other sats. It'd also be nice if there was a way of separating stakes. I don't mind if you do this via Micro/Small/Med/High or by adding in a Min and a Max but a getting a nice clean lobby is important to me so I don't have to spend forever registering. I'm sure people would prefer to filter down their tabs too.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 10:48:18 AM »

i've had money stuck on table for over 24 hours now

i asked support about it when it happened and was told "give it 15 minutes"

24 hours later, still stuck, and to top it off i appear to have not been awarded a pot i won as the hand was "cancelled" before the pot was sent my way, even though i have a hand history that clearly shows i had the best hand at showdown, it's small potatoes, but i hope that they will ship it my way, as if you added a few zeros on the size of the bets then i'm sure someone would be kicking up a huge fuss about it

will update when i get a result

Mick

i have now had the funds returned back into my account from the frozen table, but was not awarded the pot when the hand froze, even though the local hand history shows that at showdown i had the best hand:

#Game No : 14386546206
***** Hand History for Game 14386546206 *****
$1/$2 USD FL Texas Hold'em - Saturday, February 07, 11:34:33 EST 2015
Table Granada (Real Money)
Seat 6 is the button
Total number of players : 5/6
Seat 6: Adam33_36 ( $30.70 USD )
Seat 5: MY72o_ROCKS ( $30.57 USD )
Seat 1: Scottyg1973 ( $89.05 USD )
Seat 4: ukvby ( $17.71 USD )
Seat 3: w88vic ( $37.38 USD )
Scottyg1973 posts small blind [$0.50 USD].
w88vic posts big blind [$1 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to MY72o_ROCKS [  ]
ukvby folds
MY72o_ROCKS raises [$2 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
Scottyg1973 folds
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ , , Two Diamonds ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS bets [$1 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$1 USD]
w88vic calls [$1 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS bets [$2 USD]
Adam33_36 calls [$2 USD]
w88vic calls [$2 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ ]
w88vic checks
MY72o_ROCKS checks
Adam33_36 checks
w88vic shows [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fours.
MY72o_ROCKS shows [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fives.
Adam33_36 doesn't show [ , ]two pairs, Queens and Fours.
This game is cancelled, as the table is being closed for maintenance. Your money will be refunded. Please play at another table. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our customer support.

dont diss the play or game selection, i play for fun

still no sign of the money or a response to my email

i fully appreciate that the money is insignificant, however, as stated before, it should not matter if it is pennies or thousands, the fact is i won a pot , i have the hand history that shows i won the pot, andi have informed the support team twice about it but have not had a satisfactory reply

can anyone suggest what i can do next?
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 11:30:35 AM »

I'm having real problems withdrawing from Party, Rob. It will let me deposit using my MasterCard credit card, but will not let me withdraw to it because they need a '3D Secure Code' to process a withdrawal. I think this is the security thing that sometimes pops up when you make online purchases, but you can skip?

Anyway, it never pops up, despite me turning off pop-up blocker and also trying everything from their browser version. I've had numerous chats with them on the phone and on the client and they cannot fix this issue.

I don't want to withdraw to Neteller and pay 3%, It's bad enough having to pay $2.50 to the MasterCard (not that I've been able to).

Hi - I have double checked with the partypoker customerservices team as to whether you can withdraw to MC, as I know many online gaming companies don't permit it.  This is what they said:

Players from the UK can indeed withdraw back to MasterCard if the same option has been used for deposits within the last six months on their account. They can also use alternative methods where preferred (in which case the best one would probably be Fast Bank Transfer) but nonetheless, we would not require that they make such a decision.

So basically it should work.  Have you tried the Bank Transfer withdrawal route? From how you describe, it almost seems like it might be a software glitch I know it is a bind, have you tried the good old uninstall and reinstall?  Finally - PM me your partypoker username or nickname (make sure it is 100% accurate) and we can escalate to partypoker and see if we can get a resolution.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 11:42:27 AM »

Only issues i got rob

Playing touniments and freezing on Friday still no refund or mess of them to say what's happening and when? Was very deep into touni close to bubble

Would be helpfull if when reg for touni it changed coulour

When reg for sit and go touni it auto reg you with a dubble click dosent give u time to look at lobby to decide?

I like it loads better than Ipoker and will pit up with it love the fact there is a app althou simple it's there to play sats on

Minor irritations but agree that the sit n go lobby needs improving. Have to reg for a sit n go before you can look at the lobby. Often you try to reg one and you get a message saying it is full but no other tourny of that buyin to reg to.
Also due to this format, the tourny will fill, be removed, and you end up regging for the whatever tourny pops up in its place. If its a coin flip heads up you don't have a chance to unreg.

Like I said, only minor irritants, but would defo improve with tweaking
blueace

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 12:49:25 PM »

Hi Rob, congratulations on the deal, I'm sure it is the right step at this time and good luck.....
I've found the 'sit out' button should not be pressed when using phone to play. Having pressed it it wouldn't let me sit back in, so I had to log out, then in. When back on it didnt immediately let me in. Got in after a few hands then noticed the sit out button dissapeared. thanks
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:06:47 PM by blueace » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: