blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:15:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2198098 times)
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4305 on: June 29, 2016, 10:44:13 AM »

Kenneth Clarke, former Home Sec, Chancellor etc, “only a lunatic would invest in Britain at the moment” Sky News

Ken Clarke would say anything to make remains case and has already been slapped down by a remain prime minister for his undemocratic and unhelpful views. People like Clarke are more dangerous to this country right now then the bnp/ edl etc. People want to believe in democracy atm but they don't believe in the above two Groups. The only thing that can push ppl towards groups that said I told you so are a lack of democracy and the crazed remain supporters desperate to show up and degrade the people who voted leave. Mainstream parties are all showing leave supporters they don't wish to represent their views, where do they expect them to go? Inviting fascists in.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: June 29, 2016, 11:20:39 AM »

Kenneth Clarke, former Home Sec, Chancellor etc, “only a lunatic would invest in Britain at the moment” Sky News

Ken Clarke would say anything to make remains case and has already been slapped down by a remain prime minister for his undemocratic and unhelpful views. People like Clarke are more dangerous to this country right now then the bnp/ edl etc. People want to believe in democracy atm but they don't believe in the above two Groups. The only thing that can push ppl towards groups that said I told you so are a lack of democracy and the crazed remain supporters desperate to show up and degrade the people who voted leave. Mainstream parties are all showing leave supporters they don't wish to represent their views, where do they expect them to go? Inviting fascists in.

Seems like you'll say anything to defend leave so same boat

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: June 29, 2016, 12:42:11 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: June 29, 2016, 12:45:10 PM »

My eyes are open wide
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: June 29, 2016, 12:51:00 PM »

Liam Fox lol
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: June 29, 2016, 12:56:33 PM »

ohh...possible walk out at PMQ's.......
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: June 29, 2016, 01:11:46 PM »

Some incred comments but no walk out yet

"go now" lol
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: June 29, 2016, 01:14:09 PM »

absolutely this - a straightforward comment on the coming capital flight is an attack on democracy?  

Just remember John Charver people like you who enthusiastically backed brexit are 100% deserving of any flaming and criticism that comes your way when the consequences become apparent.    

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: June 29, 2016, 01:19:08 PM »

Faisal Islam Verified account
‏@faisalislam

Well that was absolutely incredible - the PM implores the Leader of the Opposition to resign "for the sake of the country"

Guido Fawkes Verified account
‏@GuidoFawkes

I don't think PM was double-bluffing, that seemed sincere from PM who knows he has nothing to lose or gain. #PMQs

(some people are saying it was an attempt to get labour members to rally behind corbyn, and keep him in place for the tories...)

My eyes are open wide
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4314 on: June 29, 2016, 01:20:37 PM »

Faisal Islam Verified account
‏@faisalislam

Well that was absolutely incredible - the PM implores the Leader of the Opposition to resign "for the sake of the country"

Guido Fawkes Verified account
‏@GuidoFawkes

I don't think PM was double-bluffing, that seemed sincere from PM who knows he has nothing to lose or gain. #PMQs

(some people are saying it was an attempt to get labour members to rally behind corbyn, and keep him in place for the tories...)

Seemed pretty sincere to me (world class tells expert that I am)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: June 29, 2016, 01:23:49 PM »

Interesting, the big momentum rally tonight postponed

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: June 29, 2016, 01:31:08 PM »

Vytenis Andriukaitis ‏@V_Andriukaitis

For those interested what I really thought while hiding my despair yesterday

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/andriukaitis/blog/thoughts-weareseat123_en

(EU Health commissioner, he was raised in a stalin gulag, and is a cardiac surgeon fwiw)

My eyes are open wide
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4317 on: June 29, 2016, 01:43:09 PM »

Interesting, the big momentum rally tonight postponed

Momentum must have been told he's quitting.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: June 29, 2016, 01:43:43 PM »

absolutely this - a straightforward comment on the coming capital flight is an attack on democracy?  

Just remember John Charver people like you who enthusiastically backed brexit are 100% deserving of any flaming and criticism that comes your way when the consequences become apparent.    

Is the leave vote going to inconvenience you directly in a significant way..Other than the obvious blood pressure issues you might face

sola virtus nobilitat
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: June 29, 2016, 01:57:39 PM »

Is the leave vote going to inconvenience you directly in a significant way..Other than the obvious blood pressure issues you might face

and you would fall into the same category were it not for the impression you strongly gave that you wanted to vote leave just to f-ck everything up and see what would happen, which is fair enough. 

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: