blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:56:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 338870 times)
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: October 17, 2017, 02:46:11 PM »

That Iborra chap in midfield looks a right carthorse.

Don't know his history but he was so laborious in everything he did.

Surely you have better ?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: October 17, 2017, 04:13:15 PM »

He certainly looks ponderous and cumbersome

His pedigree is superb, double europa league winning Sevilla captain, 150 appearances in la liga,20 goals, champions league experience

but the pace is completely different

and we are asking him to do something he has never done before,which is play in middle 2 in a 4-4-2. Same as Inler two years ago, always played in a 3,put him in a 2 and looked like a fish out of water. Put both of those on the recruitment department

last night Iborra and Ndidi went up against 4-5-1 and Barry,Krychowiak and Livermore,so they are outmanned for starters

but there is a more general problem in that neither has the range of passing to spring us on the counter (not that you are going to counter much at home to WBA) or to make the killer pass against 10 behind the ball

Part of this is not Shakespeare's fault, he wouldn't have wanted to sell Drinkwater (who we are missing more than many would have cared to admit because he does have that passing range) and the Silva debacle robbed us of that ball player until January

so we are left with Iborra,Ndidi and King and the kids

Just not strong enough to be that effective. Ndidi is 20 and talented but cant do it on his own.

A way round this is widely assumed to be play 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 until the reinforcements arrive and strengthen the middle of the park, He did this at 70 minutes last night but to do so requires sacrificing a full back or a wide player and he seems reluctant to do that

Personally, I don't think Shakespeare sees Christmas with us.its one win in 11 games either side of the new season and no pick upin form soon will lead to itchy trigger fingers

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: October 17, 2017, 04:24:42 PM »

he has been fired Tighty

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: October 17, 2017, 04:25:01 PM »

He certainly looks ponderous and cumbersome

His pedigree is superb, double europa league winning Sevilla captain, 150 appearances in la liga,20 goals, champions league experience

but the pace is completely different

and we are asking him to do something he has never done before,which is play in middle 2 in a 4-4-2. Same as Inler two years ago, always played in a 3,put him in a 2 and looked like a fish out of water. Put both of those on the recruitment department

last night Iborra and Ndidi went up against 4-5-1 and Barry,Krychowiak and Livermore,so they are outmanned for starters

but there is a more general problem in that neither has the range of passing to spring us on the counter (not that you are going to counter much at home to WBA) or to make the killer pass against 10 behind the ball

Part of this is not Shakespeare's fault, he wouldn't have wanted to sell Drinkwater (who we are missing more than many would have cared to admit because he does have that passing range) and the Silva debacle robbed us of that ball player until January

so we are left with Iborra,Ndidi and King and the kids

Just not strong enough to be that effective. Ndidi is 20 and talented but cant do it on his own.

A way round this is widely assumed to be play 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 until the reinforcements arrive and strengthen the middle of the park, He did this at 70 minutes last night but to do so requires sacrificing a full back or a wide player and he seems reluctant to do that

Personally, I don't think Shakespeare sees Christmas with us.its one win in 11 games either side of the new season and no pick upin form soon will lead to itchy trigger fingers

If Twitter is to be believed - don't bet on it - he's already been sacked.

Oliver Kay‏Verified account @OliverKayTimes · 1h1 hour ago  

Craig Shakespeare sacked by Leicester City, according to @Matt_Lawton_DM

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: October 17, 2017, 04:26:13 PM »

Tighty is a bigger bok than me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41656917

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: October 17, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »

Wonder if they consider Tinker Man as his replacement?

So, name the next Leicester City Manager.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: October 17, 2017, 04:28:19 PM »

Big Sam seems to be angling for a job.

King Pardew?

Pearson?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: October 17, 2017, 04:28:34 PM »

oh, i hadn't had a chance to go on the news sites/twitter. wasn't being an arse

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: October 17, 2017, 04:31:55 PM »

Feels a bit harsh, & early, really.

4 defeats this season - Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U & Liverpool. It's almost like the fixture list was a bit harsh early doors.

Anyway, very few Clubs think long  - or even medium - term. The glowing exception, of course, is Arsenal.

bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: October 17, 2017, 04:34:38 PM »

4 defeats this season - Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U & Liverpool. It's almost like the fixture list was a bit harsh early doors.

Anyway, very few Clubs think long  - or even medium - term. The glowing exception, of course, is Arsenal.

I wonder how much 14 seconds contributed to all this ?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: October 17, 2017, 04:37:11 PM »

really it should be nothing to do with him.there is a director of football and a recruitment department identifying and signing players.or not signing players

the DoF is derided locally as being out of his depth,a former academy coach he does though have the ear and trust of the owners. He is 14 second man,and its considered odd in these parts that he wasn't fired over it

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 17, 2017, 04:47:33 PM »

A few bookies quick off the mark;

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/leicester/next-permanent-manager

Allardyce 3/1

Appleton 8/1

Mancini 10/1

Pardew 12/1

Ancelotti 14/1

Moyes 16/1

Pearson 10/1 (4/1 in one spot)

Sean Dyche 12/1

bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 17, 2017, 04:47:59 PM »

really it should be nothing to do with him.there is a director of football and a recruitment department identifying and signing players.or not signing players

the DoF is derided locally as being out of his depth,a former academy coach he does though have the ear and trust of the owners. He is 14 second man,and its considered odd in these parts that he wasn't fired over it

That's why I think it's a bit harsh that the manager carries the can although I could see them treading water
until January and it worked last time for them with sacking Ranieri which some believed was too early.

What sort of pay off do you think he will get ? 4 months into a 3 year deal , I suppose it depends how
good his agent was if he used one to get good compensation clauses in.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 17, 2017, 04:50:54 PM »

surprised rafa not being tipped.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: October 17, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »

At the Etihad,  heard on Talk Sport wasn't sur prised to be honest. Shakey looked clueless like Kelichi

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: