blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:18:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 664865 times)
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: July 17, 2018, 07:29:50 PM »

Here's a working version of the link that Pokerpops posted;

http://www.facebook.com/surenews/videos/1714906455190606

Thanks

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2716 on: July 17, 2018, 07:57:13 PM »

Trump is now saying the FBI are right and not Russia as opposed to two days ago when Russia were right and the the FBI wrong.

He just agrees with whomever spoke to him last.

My 5 year old is brighter and more consistent than he is.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Mcbain11

View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: July 17, 2018, 10:11:45 PM »

Trump is now saying the FBI are right and not Russia as opposed to two days ago when Russia were right and the the FBI wrong.

I actually think he's senile. I think age has had its effects on him and now they are clearly showing. It's why using buzzwords and such language is so good for him, because he gets to repeat them time and again in so many different situations and they are easier to remember then. I still laugh every time I see him on tv now. I mean they actually voted him in, that many people voted for him :-)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: July 17, 2018, 10:21:23 PM »

I actually think he's senile. I think age has had its effects on him and now they are clearly showing. It's why using buzzwords and such language is so good for him, because he gets to repeat them time and again in so many different situations and they are easier to remember then. I still laugh every time I see him on tv now. I mean they actually voted him in, that many people voted for him :-)

Sneer sneer ‘I’m better than those Americans idiots’....  Roll Eyes
Mcbain11

View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: July 17, 2018, 10:32:32 PM »

I'm not sneering. Genuinely not. I can see very legitimate reasons why Americans went for someone totally against the grain of recent times. They're reasons for voting against the likes of Clinton were perfectly valid. The biggest problem with what they did was vote for Trump. He barely aligns with anything at all of what the anti establishment voters wanted. He isn't just more of the same, he's another level above what has gone before him in regards pushing agendas and policies that will provide personal gains for him in years to come. If the Americans wanted a total change in how a President ran the country, Sanders was exactly who they needed in. Obviously that was a democratic thing first and foremost.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: July 17, 2018, 10:35:33 PM »

I'm not sneering. Genuinely not. I can see very legitimate reasons why Americans went for someone totally against the grain of recent times. They're reasons for voting against the likes of Clinton were perfectly valid. The biggest problem with what they did was vote for Trump. He barely aligns with anything at all of what the anti establishment voters wanted. He isn't just more of the same, he's another level above what has gone before him in regards pushing agendas and policies that will provide personal gains for him in years to come. If the Americans wanted a total change in how a President ran the country, Sanders was exactly who they needed in. Obviously that was a democratic thing first and foremost.

Your opinion and nothing more, Colonell Sanders was obviously so well needed he didn’t even make the final cut.......
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: July 17, 2018, 10:40:05 PM »

I think a businessman heading up a country is appealing. We could use that right now. Jobs, monies, good trade deals. Always vote winners. I mean do people think Trump is having no economic success? Personally don't like Alan Sugar much but hey he'd be firing the clowns before they resigned. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: July 17, 2018, 10:45:35 PM »

I think a businessman heading up a country is appealing. We could use that right now. Jobs, monies, good trade deals. Always vote winners. I mean do people think Trump is having no economic success? Personally don't like Alan Sugar much but hey he'd be firing the clowns before they resigned. 

You’re onto something there, maybe some current civil servant clowns that aren’t up to the job would get binned and make way for more effective people that actually get shi1t done. Win win all around for productivity and country.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: July 17, 2018, 10:45:45 PM »

I think he's just a big cowardy custard who isn't brave enough to stand up to anyone face-to-face.

For example: Merkel, May, Pootn, the US Intel agencies, etc.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: July 17, 2018, 10:47:52 PM »

I think he's just a big cowardy custard who isn't brave enough to stand up to anyone face-to-face.

For example: Merkel, May, Pootn, the US Intel agencies, etc.

He stood up to China, second biggest economy in the world......
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: July 17, 2018, 10:52:11 PM »

Funny how people think though because I look at say Mandela who pleaded guilty to 150+ acts of public violence, bombings, killings etc and he get's hero's welcome when released from jail

Trump is cowardly custard, bad hair and tangerine face but hate is off the scale

This is before we get into say Saudi Arabia where women weren't allowed to drive until like yesterday. But no a woman said he touched her crotch and everyone goes batshit crazy. Go figure.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: July 17, 2018, 11:14:06 PM »

Funny how people think though because I look at say Mandela who pleaded guilty to 150+ acts of public violence, bombings, killings etc and he get's hero's welcome when released from jail

Trump is cowardly custard, bad hair and tangerine face but hate is off the scale

This is before we get into say Saudi Arabia where women weren't allowed to drive until like yesterday. But no a woman said he touched her crotch and everyone goes batshit crazy. Go figure.

Probably because sexual assault is illegal in America?
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: July 18, 2018, 08:31:23 AM »

For those of you that haven't heard his the actual words:

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-president-trump-doubt-russian-election-meddling-in-helsinki-then-take-it-back-the-next-day-1279543363790

imo given Trump's context and intonation there is no way he didn't mean exactly what he said in Helsinki.
Sciss0rhands

View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: July 18, 2018, 09:05:30 AM »

For those of you that haven't heard his the actual words:

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-president-trump-doubt-russian-election-meddling-in-helsinki-then-take-it-back-the-next-day-1279543363790

imo given Trump's context and intonation there is no way he didn't mean exactly what he said in Helsinki.

Yup, so hilarious watching him try to backtrack
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: July 18, 2018, 10:11:36 AM »

Trump is starting to behave like a quockerwodger.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: