blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:18:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Sky Poker £1m GTD UKPC Final Day
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Poker £1m GTD UKPC Final Day  (Read 85097 times)
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2016, 02:36:13 PM »

I forgot how much I enjoy the updates. They always make me wish I was playing.

Great job guys, thanks for taking the time.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2016, 03:23:21 PM »

Great updates tighty. As mentioned by a few it was great to have them back for this. Maybe we should start a petition to get them reinstated.

Ah! The element of surprise
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »

I hope Carl does not mind, but I wanted to share this with you, it was a Post he made Next Door, where we had our own little Live Update, & where the social Community really were funking for Carl.

Thanks for the support and wishes people. Just read through the whole thread now and it's nice know people are sending the positives vibes. (Please send more when I'm AI with KK��). If you don't know, I qualified for £16 so my ROI on this is massive. The whole tourney,trip,experience was superb and I'll deffo be trying to satellite into the next one. As for being crestfallen, it was more a combination of little sleep, long days and mental overload finally being over. It was so intense at times that I even miscounted my stack(thought my 2 milly stacks were 1 milly). More of a relief and a quick chat with Simon Allen(who's appearance later on in matters to rail was a boost) over a brew in the reverted me back to my normal jovial self. As for the money, plans are afoot for new bathroom,stair and landing carpet, new heating install, garden work, garage roof,stuff for the kids and couple of new tattoos. Any left may end up being punted over counter at my local Yamaha dealers. Once again, thanks for the support, it means a lot. Hopefully it'll inspire someone else to make the most of their shot at a big pay day. Regards,Mohican.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2016, 04:36:51 PM »

MORRRRRRREEEEEE

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2016, 05:46:16 PM »

I really hope something can be done in bringing the live updates back to Blondepoker. Im uncertain of the poltics behind why they stopped but I hope it can looked at again in making a return.

The live updates  were blondepoker forum originated from and it proves in the post tournament messages that they are really missed. Also in reading most of the later posts it actually encourages people to want to go out and play live poker and in effect support DTD.

Thanks again Rich for your efforts over the past few days and hopefully the updates will once again be a permanent feature and help bring Blondepoker back to its glory days

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2016, 06:31:40 PM »

If there's one thing for sure it's that it's not due to lack of popularity that the updates haven't been around. Everyone loves them, everyone knows that everyone loves them. It's obviously out of our hands but I really hope there's a way to bring them back.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2016, 06:31:57 PM »

I really hope something can be done in bringing the live updates back to Blondepoker. Im uncertain of the poltics behind why they stopped but I hope it can looked at again in making a return.

The live updates  were blondepoker forum originated from and it proves in the post tournament messages that they are really missed. Also in reading most of the later posts it actually encourages people to want to go out and play live poker and in effect support DTD.

Thanks again Rich for your efforts over the past few days and hopefully the updates will once again be a permanent feature and help bring Blondepoker back to its glory days

hi there's no politics its just that most operators run their own updates, party do for example with their own events (so do stars, gukpt etc etc) so with them being in the "nice to have" category rather than been easily provable as leading to business for the venue (yes a few people say it makes them want to play) it became difficult to justify them if they were duplicating what others were doing for the same event

We have some plans for blonde in conjunction with DTD and in a meeting soon with Rob I am going to try to get updates for the smaller DTD events back on the agenda

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2016, 06:39:04 PM »

Thanks for the updates Tighty, Tikay & Tal, really enjoyed them.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2016, 12:11:18 AM »

In the same ball park as everyone else, I wasn't commenting but I've read every page of the updates this weekend, excellent to see them back.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: