blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:51:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 356810 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3735 on: February 05, 2021, 04:50:09 PM »

Just watching now, and looks to be good stuff.

Ivor is going full Icke now, it would seem.

Will probably blow his patreon up to £10k a month, I'd imagine.

Much better audience than diets, and I can't think he'll want to go back to designing printer parts for HP.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: February 05, 2021, 07:11:35 PM »

Data from Israel showing the effect of the vaccination program for over 60s.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1357715616053014528

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: February 05, 2021, 07:50:29 PM »

Hopefully see some of the same here.

Saw a comment in there about not matching government statistics.

Clicked on her page and this is a photo at the top...

I'll not worry about trying to see where that was going Cheesy

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: February 06, 2021, 01:17:39 AM »

The PCR claims website has been suspended.

Talking of suspended, it seems that somebody hacked Mike Yeadon's account; over and over again.

https://twitter.com/jneill/status/1356380585594380291

He has disappeared from twitter, at least people can still remember his fine work.

https://twitter.com/RejectBadSci/status/1354162277059092480

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: February 06, 2021, 01:44:01 AM »

No doubt the NWO taking them both down!

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: February 06, 2021, 11:14:24 AM »

No doubt the NWO taking them both down!

True that, they have been very active removing followers from stats guy john.  If I wanted to form a massive conspiracy to take over the World, first thing I would do would be to remove 5% of followers from tweeters who spout rubbish on the internet. 

Think Yeadon removed himself though, but guess the New World Order would be very good at making it look like that.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: February 06, 2021, 01:26:34 PM »

Got my jab today and was all very well organised. In and out in under 10 minutes.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: February 06, 2021, 01:29:16 PM »

Got my jab today and was all very well organised. In and out in under 10 minutes.

Didn't they make you hang around for a bit afterwards to make sure you were okay?

I've heard of people having to wait 15 minutes, 39 minutes (my 70+ parents) and also being let straight out.

I wonder if there's a specific criteria or if it's vaccine centre dependent?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: February 06, 2021, 01:38:38 PM »

Didn't they make you hang around for a bit afterwards to make sure you were okay?

I've heard of people having to wait 15 minutes, 39 minutes (my 70+ parents) and also being let straight out.

I had the Pvizer one & had to wait 15 minutes. The whole thing was wonderfully organised.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: February 06, 2021, 01:38:57 PM »

Waited for a couple minutes while they asked a few more questions and filled out some forms. Would guess it's centre dependent.

I used to have to wait for an hour after my Tysabri infusion every month, but after 5/6 years, they let me leave after the IV flush.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3745 on: February 06, 2021, 02:12:40 PM »

They told me to wait 15 if I was driving so I lied and said my wife was driving.

The older I get, the better I was.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: February 06, 2021, 02:15:11 PM »

They told me to wait 15 if I was driving so I lied and said my wife was driving.

Ah, they did ask me if I was driving, so maybe they'd have asked me to stay if I was.

I said as I thought I'd have nowhere to park I got a lift, and they let me go.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: February 06, 2021, 02:18:51 PM »

I had the Pvizer one & had to wait 15 minutes. The whole thing was wonderfully organised.

I wasn't going to bother with the vaccine because I assumed it would be a huge hassle. Got to admit having taken my parents it was so well organised I'm now happy to go and get it done.

The site we went to was perfect, local park and ride site with a huge car park obviously not overly used at the moment and also great public transport links.

Whatever anybody has to say about the whole Covid thing it would take the harshest of critics to say the vaccine rollout has been anything but 10/10 so far.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3748 on: February 06, 2021, 02:25:52 PM »

I wasn't going to bother with the vaccine because I assumed it would be a huge hassle. Got to admit having taken my parents it was so well organised I'm now happy to go and get it done.

The site we went to was perfect, local park and ride site with a huge car park obviously not overly used at the moment and also great public transport links.

Whatever anybody has to say about the whole Covid thing it would take the harshest of critics to say the vaccine rollout has been anything but 10/10 so far.

+1

The older I get, the better I was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: February 06, 2021, 02:56:58 PM »

There are some absolute loons about who keep "correcting" tweets saying we have vaccinated 15% or whatever.  I have seen a fair few this week, and they are getting as bad as the smileys. They produce these charts putting us behind countries that have performed much worse on vaccinations, such as this one. 

https://twitter.com/TheStephenRalph/status/1357719286559760384

Divide our total by half if you think we are overstating, but don't produce these misleading comparisons.  These people don't need to write tweets saying Johnson is the greatest human on earth, just accept that we have done this one part of our reponse pretty well.

As it has turned out, the Astra Zeneca data suggests that a 12 week gap is better than 6 weeks anyway, so it looks like the gamble/educated guess has paid off anyway.     

And FWIW My mum and my next door neighbour were in and out pretty quickly.  My flu vac this year was astonishingly quick too.

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: