blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:37:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 353833 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: May 28, 2020, 06:57:12 PM »

Agree with Jakally.

It'll never stop on twitter, just like the referendum campaign, the loss, the fact of Brexit and the defeat of the left at the last election will never go away - some people cannot accept reality.

Most people just think 'wankers' in all probability and move on because there's not much to see or say.

The current argument is like a re-run of the post referendum arguments. ie people are too thick to be trusted, to be sensible, to protect themselves etc

So thick, that they will put themselves and their family in danger with a rationale that 'if it's good enough for Cummings'. Obvious bilge for the large majority of people.

Totally specious perspective and only used to drag out the whole affair for some kind of 'win' points - there's literally nothing to be won and nothing at stake.

sola virtus nobilitat
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: May 28, 2020, 07:08:52 PM »

Agree with Jakally.

It'll never stop on twitter, just like the referendum campaign, the loss, the fact of Brexit and the defeat of the left at the last election will never go away - some people cannot accept reality.

Most people just think 'wankers' in all probability and move on because there's not much to see or say.

The current argument is like a re-run of the post referendum arguments. ie people are too thick to be trusted, to be sensible, to protect themselves etc

So thick, that they will put themselves and their family in danger with a rationale that 'if it's good enough for Cummings'. Obvious bilge for the large majority of people.

Totally specious perspective and only used to drag out the whole affair for some kind of 'win' points - there's literally nothing to be won and nothing at stake.

It’s just weird to try and make it like Brexit. We had the conversation in mid March about why this won’t go well for post truthers (easily measurable outcomes) and nothing we’ve seen suggests it’s going to get any better.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2612 on: May 28, 2020, 07:19:01 PM »

Nirvana is such a dipshit.

The older I get, the better I was.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: May 28, 2020, 07:23:18 PM »

Agree with Jakally.

It’s just weird to try and make it like Brexit. We had the conversation in mid March about why this won’t go well for post truthers (easily measurable outcomes) and nothing we’ve seen suggests it’s going to get any better.

Not talking about the whole thing - talking about the very specific circs where a bunch of politically motivated people can't let something go and want to cause political damage and unrest because of it.

There isn't much to go on really (man drives car) and so the only meaningful accusation that can be leveled is the whole concept of distancing and behaving well is about to crumble because of his actions.

Why ? because the British public will obviously cause max harm to themselves and others because they are stupid

It's all just fake news from the lamestream tbf

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: May 28, 2020, 07:23:43 PM »

Outside

sola virtus nobilitat
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: May 28, 2020, 07:24:30 PM »

Nah, on balance one of the best Blonde posters (imo), also funny and a good guy.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: May 28, 2020, 07:30:00 PM »

Agree with Jakally.

Not talking about the whole thing - talking about the very specific circs where a bunch of politically motivated people can't let something go and want to cause political damage and unrest because of it.

There isn't much to go on really (man drives car) and so the only meaningful accusation that can be leveled is the whole concept of distancing and behaving well is about to crumble because of his actions.

Why ? because the British public will obviously cause max harm to themselves and others because they are stupid

There do seem to be post lockdown celebrations going on in some of my Facebook messenger/WhatsApp groups and just saw this:

[url]https://twitter.com/jack_blanchard_/status/1266059812372189185?s=21/[url]

So maybe you’re right. Let’s hope we don’t get a surging second wave🤞
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: May 28, 2020, 07:33:49 PM »

I do wonder if the media & politicians live in some kind of bubble.

I was very surprised when Laura Kuennsberg opened with a question about Cummings.
In a moment when D J was talking about easing lockdown, which all of the UK cares about deeply, & on the day Track & Trace was launched with some issues it seemed like a wasted question.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: May 28, 2020, 07:34:17 PM »

Agree with most of Nirvana's post, apart from the general public not being stupid Smiley

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: May 28, 2020, 07:34:55 PM »

Agree with Jakally.

There do seem to be post lockdown celebrations going on in some of my Facebook messenger/WhatsApp groups and just saw this:

[url]https://twitter.com/jack_blanchard_/status/1266059812372189185?s=21/[url]

tbf, I'm toying with a BBQ on Sunday with my only mate and his family here (total 4 of them) but worried my neighbours might grass me up for going a day early

sola virtus nobilitat
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: May 28, 2020, 07:48:13 PM »

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 07:50:56 PM by kukushkin88 » Logged
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: May 28, 2020, 07:52:10 PM »

Agree with Jakally.

tbf, I'm toying with a BBQ on Sunday with my only mate and his family here (total 4 of them) but worried my neighbours might grass me up for going a day early

I reckon go for it, I love a BBQ.

Trying to get this tweet link to work, I’ll have another go:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 07:54:29 PM by kukushkin88 » Logged
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: May 28, 2020, 07:56:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/jack_blanchard_/status/1266059812372189185?s=21
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: May 28, 2020, 08:48:57 PM »

I do wonder if the media & politicians live in some kind of bubble.

I was very surprised when Laura Kuennsberg opened with a question about Cummings.
In a moment when D J was talking about easing lockdown, which all of the UK cares about deeply, & on the day Track & Trace was launched with some issues it seemed like a wasted question.

Yeh couldn't believe she opened with it...especially knowing Boris isn't doing a follow up question. Maybe it was her trying to balance the recent Twitter frenzy that " LK is so pro Cummings"
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2624 on: May 28, 2020, 09:07:12 PM »

Outside

;-)

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: