blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:52:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272581 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1281484 times)
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #10050 on: June 06, 2015, 08:54:35 AM »

I really don't understand why a grown man would waste their time writing out the posts arrboy does.

It's like an atheist constantly posting on a religious forum telling them all how deluded they are.

He does it because he gets pleasure from winding you all up.

If y'all ignored him, he would soon get bored.

I've bitten a few times, though now learnt!  He's very clever at what he does, no real harm meant I'm sure. Worse people out there doing more harmful trolling. 

As you say ignore and it lessens the affect.

Carpe Diem
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #10051 on: June 06, 2015, 09:19:29 AM »

I think arb brings a lot to these threads. It sparks debate & now I don't post as much I do like reading his responses.

I just wanted to say something as it does feel like arb posts an opinion and everybody throws the "argue boy" & "troll" stuff out.

I'm an arb fanboy.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #10052 on: June 06, 2015, 09:47:55 AM »

I think arb brings a lot to these threads. It sparks debate & now I don't post as much I do like reading his responses.

I just wanted to say something as it does feel like arb posts an opinion and everybody throws the "argue boy" & "troll" stuff out.

I'm an arb fanboy.

Whilst I'm not really a poster on here, I'm a regualr lurker and  also in the fanboy camp. Agree he sparks debate and surprised really with the extent of the negative reaction to his stuff on here. Of course he is a WUM, it is mild trolling but some of it is so tonge in cheek you just have to laugh IMO.

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #10053 on: June 06, 2015, 10:25:53 AM »

I really don't understand why a grown man would waste their time writing out the posts arrboy does.

It's like an atheist constantly posting on a religious forum telling them all how deluded they are.

Argue himself is clearly a pretty unfulfilled and self-conscious character I'd imagine, even if publicly he comes across v differently, guys like him are ones to pity IMHO. It's not really him. He's two a penny in forums. I think it's more the fact that he's clearly a WUM but the mods do nothing about it. When the time comes that what I as a poster thinks varies so far from what they think it's simply time to move on.

Eventually he'll troll the feck out of the TfT thread when the rest of the place has died. No doubt he'll get short shrift then at least.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #10054 on: June 06, 2015, 01:06:28 PM »

Lol quite a few jokers itt and arb isn't one of them. Looking through April & May many days roll by without a single post....causing this thread to fall off a cliff. Not sure where all this sensible debate was happening? This dude arb gets involved and hey presto pages of debate. Think if ur avatar is a Liverpool crest it must auto give you some kind of entitlement complex.

Don't post that you won't post..just simply do one. Or if another poster rankles you just try and overcome your anxiety and post about serious matters instead. With blonde in dire need of content the members who don't post resenting those that do is pure jokes.

Anyway back to those serious matters, not a massive fan of Milner but the huge value he brings is application and the influence that has on those around him. Liverpool have really lacked that generally in recent years and the effect of Suarez gone and Gerrard now gone he brings a vital commodity...don't think super Mario was filling those industrious boots.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #10055 on: June 06, 2015, 02:22:39 PM »

Argue himself is clearly a pretty unfulfilled and self-conscious character I'd imagine, even if publicly he comes across v differently, guys like him are ones to pity IMHO. It's not really him. He's two a penny in forums. I think it's more the fact that he's clearly a WUM but the mods do nothing about it. When the time comes that what I as a poster thinks varies so far from what they think it's simply time to move on.

Eventually he'll troll the feck out of the TfT thread when the rest of the place has died. No doubt he'll get short shrift then at least.

Flips his shit if Ginger ppl spew off to him.

Arbboy doesn't spark debate, he deliberately provokes with his Arbboy facts then when you prove he's talking shite he'll head off to one of the other threads to poke a stick at that one, or backup his belief in his point by offering you a wager with a price worse than available so he can freeroll all us deluded idiots, bants indeed.

+1 to what Waz said ofc.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #10056 on: June 06, 2015, 06:55:08 PM »

I like shooting the breeze with Arb.  He thinks Watford will come dead last in the Premier this season but I can handle someone having that opinion without thinking he's on any troll mission.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #10057 on: June 07, 2015, 10:38:13 AM »

Several people have complained about him in this thread recently. Some are Liverpool fans some aren't. So just because it's not of a formal nature the complaints should still be taken seriously.

This thread has been running for 10 years. Don't be Suprised to see this thread go quiet like so many others I won't be posting while arboy continues his rants that get a free pass.

Not a huge poster on this thread, but do agree that the mods need to have a word. I am especially annoyed at his constant foul language on most threads, yes we are all adults, but do we really need it? Look at his last posts in tft

As for Milner, was he ever going to be on 150k when Sterling was never gonig to get more than 100k?
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #10058 on: June 07, 2015, 04:49:10 PM »

Arbboy is obvs a bit of a clown and gets pleasure upsetting folk but some of the comments on here are redic and people really need to toughen up. 

As much as he winds the Scouse and Toon fans up, he is mostly spot on in what he says.   He may bea bit close to the bone but I don't know what people expect. 
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #10059 on: June 08, 2015, 01:02:54 AM »

It doesn't wind me up enough to ever post or argue, but I never understood the constant comments about how every liverpool fan itt is deluded and expects titles every year. Maybe the average fan, but the fans in this thread had very realistic expectations of this season - everyone realised what a blow losing Suarez would be, and getting top 4 would be really tough and the highest we could realistic aim for. No comments about challenging for the title, the champions league etc. Pretty reasonable I think.

I think arbboy just has heard liverpool fans generally in the past make comments, or just goes by reputation, same as with Newcastle fans about them being a big club or whatever, and now tars all fans with the same brush.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #10060 on: June 08, 2015, 03:47:59 AM »

I'm an arb fanboy.

this. Should get him to do a betting well imho

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10061 on: June 08, 2015, 10:18:34 AM »

confirmed

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:23:44 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #10062 on: June 08, 2015, 11:38:40 AM »

Very good signing imo

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10063 on: June 08, 2015, 11:59:50 AM »

Very good signing imo

Happier than i would be if we signed Benteke.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #10064 on: June 08, 2015, 01:02:40 PM »

Heard on the radio earlier. Made me chuckle

Liverpool new attacking formation

Millner
Ings
Sterling
Sturridge

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: