blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 493871 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2190 on: May 28, 2015, 07:38:53 PM »

Looking forward to seeing how Riverside Pat runs after his impressive win last week.

Yes i'm looking forward to that heat too..

My yankee tonight :

Lenson Tiggy
Baile Mhic
Blackrose Rebel
Aero Ballistic

Lay away!!

Let's hope tonight the fav backers are going to give most of their dough back from last night!  I had the worst two hours in memory last night between 8-10pm across both TV cards. Three dogs that would have been 50/1 + in running at some stage all getting up to win somehow.

Like Ralph says it is great to watch every heat at home.  Wimbledon as a track just looks a bigger pisshole year after year.  The running surface is the main thing and that looks as good as ever.  I wonder what people who have never been dog racing think when they turn up to the biggest event of the year and are met by the most out of date facilities in any sports number one event in the uk.

I'm guessing that you've not visited Shawfield then Mark.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: May 28, 2015, 07:41:30 PM »

Looking forward to seeing how Riverside Pat runs after his impressive win last week.

My yankee tonight :

Lenson Tiggy
Baile Mhic
Blackrose Rebel
Aero Ballistic

Lay away!!

Let's hope tonight the fav backers are going to give most of their dough back from last night!  I had the worst two hours in memory last night between 8-10pm across both TV cards. Three dogs that would have been 50/1 + in running at some stage all getting up to win somehow.

Like Ralph says it is great to watch every heat at home.  Wimbledon as a track just looks a bigger pisshole year after year.  The running surface is the main thing and that looks as good as ever.  I wonder what people who have never been dog racing think when they turn up to the biggest event of the year and are met by the most out of date facilities in any sports number one event in the uk.

never but that is Glasgow!!  They will love the spit and saw dust style up there.  The betting ring looks mental there every time it is on sky though
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: May 28, 2015, 07:51:57 PM »

My yankee tonight :

Lenson Tiggy
Baile Mhic
Blackrose Rebel
Aero Ballistic

Lay away!!

never but that is Glasgow!!  They will love the spit and saw dust style up there.  The betting ring looks mental there every time it is on sky though

Only been once quite a few years ago when I was good mates with Meldrum and the betting ring was one of the strongest I've ever seen with Freddie Williams the #1 man. Fearless he was, I don't think he ever knocked anyone back.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: May 28, 2015, 07:59:29 PM »

My yankee tonight :

Lenson Tiggy
Baile Mhic
Blackrose Rebel
Aero Ballistic

Lay away!!

Only been once quite a few years ago when I was good mates with Meldrum and the betting ring was one of the strongest I've ever seen with Freddie Williams the #1 man. Fearless he was, I don't think he ever knocked anyone back.

Does meld rum still go to dtd? What is he up to nowadays? I never hear about him in the media at all nowadays? Does he punt the dogs full time now?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: May 28, 2015, 08:13:34 PM »

My yankee tonight :

Lenson Tiggy
Baile Mhic
Blackrose Rebel
Aero Ballistic

Lay away!!

Does meld rum still go to dtd? What is he up to nowadays? I never hear about him in the media at all nowadays? Does he punt the dogs full time now?

I'm not close with him these days although we still chat if we bump into each other. I've not seen or heard from him either socially or in DTD for a year or two now but he was certainly seemed to be punting virtually full-time last time we spoke.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: May 28, 2015, 08:53:33 PM »

Lister had a shocker so far tonight.  Given the fact he couldn't even be arsed to travel down we should have all took the hint.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: May 28, 2015, 09:24:38 PM »

another lister dog run a shocker.  How has 3 outstayed it there? Incredible.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:50 PM »

another lister dog run a shocker.  How has 3 outstayed it there? Incredible.

Yeah I still don't understand the run!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: May 28, 2015, 09:59:09 PM »

Must be suiting the wides at the don tonight.  Some of these t6s are literally flying out of the traps at huge prices.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: May 28, 2015, 10:00:22 PM »

See Bob just done a 4.78 sectional but 28:56 race time, think that may be the fastest start but average time.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: May 28, 2015, 10:13:40 PM »

See Bob just done a 4.78 sectional but 28:56 race time, think that may be the fastest start but average time.

Faster starts last night and tonight?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: May 28, 2015, 10:29:57 PM »

Must be suiting the wides at the don tonight.  Some of these t6s are literally flying out of the traps at huge prices.

Plenty of railers running shockers as well.  That last t1 was so friendless on bf.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: May 28, 2015, 10:34:17 PM »

Sorry I was just talking about winners tonight, sect vs race time. I see a loser done a 4.76 and lots quicker last night.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: May 28, 2015, 10:47:42 PM »

Sorry I was just talking about winners tonight, sect vs race time. I see a loser done a 4.76 and lots quicker last night.

Yes track definitely running slower tonight. Big run from Swift Keith there definitely caught my eye.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: May 28, 2015, 11:23:52 PM »

Dogs finding ways to tear up my anteposts alot quicker than I thought! Bye bye Southfield Jock.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: