blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:04:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505838 times)
maryhadalamb

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2010, 05:48:19 AM »

Skolsuper, voice of reason. Arbboy I appreciate your views, just don't go OTT or it detracts from the pertinent points you have made. IDK if they happen on blonde, but I'm sure there'd be interest in you sharing your expertise in a 2p2 style "Well".

Complete derail: I got money on Germany @ 29/2 on strength of the Deloitte analysis, when should I be looking to lay it off?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:57:40 AM by maryhadalamb » Logged

henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2010, 08:08:38 AM »

missing the biggest 'well known if in the know' pre game gamble at the world cup is pretty embarrassing for someone claiming to have good contacts/knowledge of this field.  Like i have said all along i am trying to put some balance to this thread as most of you are poker players and not full time sports investors.  I really have no axe to grind in the slightest but i have had people ask my for my professional opinion on this for a while and i have sat back and watched with interest for months now.  After missing the Korea gamble i just thought it would be fair to highlight to the investors in an neutral way that the 'contacts/infortmation' may not be quite as good as some have been led to believe.

You make it sound like the world cup game was fixed.

Blatch was not staked.

Can you point to the bit where Blatch said he was using contacts ?

Sandy

That blonde disease must be catching.

As for staking, If it's good enough for Ben Grundy ......

Sandy

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2010, 08:47:23 AM »

Blah blah blah blah blah blah investment manager. Blah blah blah blah blah soft $5 $10 cash game. Blah blah blah blah blah blah I trade as well. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah he pays 5% and I pay 2% Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I know loads of people. Blah blah blah blah blah blah   Yet he is so talented in his 30's blah blah blah blah blah

Arbboy makes a very good argument and I for one agree entirely with everything he says.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2010, 09:18:15 AM »

Blah blah blah blah blah blah investment manager. Blah blah blah blah blah soft $5 $10 cash game. Blah blah blah blah blah blah I trade as well. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah he pays 5% and I pay 2% Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I know loads of people. Blah blah blah blah blah blah  Yet he is so talented in his 30's blah blah blah blah blah

Arbboy makes a very good argument and I for one agree entirely with everything he says.

LOL

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2010, 09:49:35 AM »

I've played a lot of SNGs with arbboy (I no longer play them) on betfair and rated him as a bad reg that grinded out the leaderboards.  I'm sure he trades a lot better than his SNG skills!

Anyway, arbboy is making lots of good points.  Blatch, in hindsight would you agree the Korea game would have been better trade on?  Did you think the England game was better before the matches?  I don't doubt the validity of the trades you've posted (and frankly asking for screenshots brings into question Blatchs integrity and i'm fairly certain he's a stand up guy who isn't looking to bullshit some results) but do you think the results since the new year are simply down to poor luck or do you think you've made some judgemental errors?

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2010, 09:52:47 AM »

I've played a lot of SNGs with arbboy (I no longer play them) on betfair and rated him as a bad reg that grinded out the leaderboards.  I'm sure he trades a lot better than his SNG skills!

Anyway, arbboy is making lots of good points.  Blatch, in hindsight would you agree the Korea game would have been better trade on?  Did you think the England game was better before the matches?  I don't doubt the validity of the trades you've posted (and frankly asking for screenshots brings into question Blatchs integrity and i'm fairly certain he's a stand up guy who isn't looking to bullshit some results) but do you think the results since the new year are simply down to poor luck or do you think you've made some judgemental errors?

I'm sure if arbboy had come on and posted what you have there Rupert, that Blatch would have answered pretty much immediately.

However, I'm sure the attempted character assassination and ridiculous repetition in arbboy's post obviously show an agenda that goes beyond that of someone who is 'concerned' for some people who have invested a few hundred pounds. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2010, 10:36:32 AM »

I'm sure if arbboy had come on and posted what you have there Rupert, that Blatch would have answered pretty much immediately.

However, I'm sure the attempted character assassination and ridiculous repetition in arbboy's post obviously show an agenda that goes beyond that of someone who is 'concerned' for some people who have invested a few hundred pounds. 

I don't think a character assassination is going to bother Blatch.

He's a mature man in his 30's after all.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2010, 10:51:15 AM »

I don't think a character assassination is going to bother Blatch.

He's a mature man in his 30's after all.

solid

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »

I have been an avid viewer of this thread and believe that Arboy has really put a huge bad karma hit on it.

You should all get behind blatch, and keep the good karma rolling

Blatch has told people why he didnt trade korea - not sure why they keep going on about it

Bring the love back to this thread and move on.............................................

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2010, 11:07:50 AM »

I have been an avid viewer of this thread and believe that Arboy has really put a huge bad karma hit on it.

Blatch has told people why he didnt trade korea - not sure why they keep going on about it

Bring the love back to this thread and move on.............................................

yea lots of love people

dig deep blatchness

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2010, 11:18:10 AM »

Very much this. I used to like this thread and now it's gone all negative.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2010, 11:22:36 AM »

Blatch is da nuts.

Jog on arbboy..

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2010, 11:25:34 AM »

Blatch is da nuts.

Jog on arbboy..
agreed three clubs

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2010, 11:27:38 AM »

I've played a lot of SNGs with arbboy (I no longer play them) on betfair and rated him as a bad reg that grinded out the leaderboards.  I'm sure he trades a lot better than his SNG skills!

Anyway, arbboy is making lots of good points.  Blatch, in hindsight would you agree the Korea game would have been better trade on?  Did you think the England game was better before the matches?  I don't doubt the validity of the trades you've posted (and frankly asking for screenshots brings into question Blatchs integrity and i'm fairly certain he's a stand up guy who isn't looking to bullshit some results) but do you think the results since the new year are simply down to poor luck or do you think you've made some judgemental errors?

Most people know Blatch so he isn't going to be bothered by one stalker who watches in the distance while he has the odd spin at roulette. The personal attacks ARE out of line though.

However, I don't agree that asking for screenshots is questioning his integrity. My money wouldn't be involved if I was doubting his integrity and I'm sure Blatch wouldn't stake me if he questioned mine etc etc etc.

However, I can't think of a staking agreement where stakers don't have access to viewing results/progess through an official source or have access to the stakee's account/s. Blatch can post profit/loss sheets or just pm them individually to stakers.

No-one will have any information about how he's working his magic, but it is basically the correct thing to do and a good way to silence things when the thread gets like it's gotten in the last few days.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2010, 11:29:37 AM »

I will try to update this thread with our posistion on every game that I trade on.  One thing I wont do is give out the password to the account to anyone, however I will gladly send screenshots to anyone and also open up the account to anyone at DTD for anyone to have a look out.  I feel if I give the password out to people then they can go in any chnage things etc and it could lead to issues.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: