blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:30:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505839 times)
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: June 19, 2010, 11:37:01 PM »

Think its been established George that he didnt fall asleep.

Not neccesarily, i'm pretty sure he did fall asleep judging by the spreadsheet, he failed to trade off, but as it happens he won on the game as opposed to lost because liverpool failed to win (he laid pool for chunks).

Is it right he bet big on Liverpool near the end of injury time when it was 1-1?

If he did do you think he was at the other end of that trade with his own account?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 19, 2010, 11:40:04 PM »

Not neccesarily, i'm pretty sure he did fall asleep judging by the spreadsheet, he failed to trade off, but as it happens he won on the game as opposed to lost because liverpool failed to win (he laid pool for chunks).

ok, what i meant was, the reason the account is empty isnt because he fell asleep and failed to trade off. That right?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #962 on: June 19, 2010, 11:45:17 PM »

Is it right he bet big on Liverpool near the end of injury time when it was 1-1?

If he did do you think he was at the other end of that trade with his own account?

I think the bets totalled about £500 tops betting on pool at the end, lol, I can;t remember exactly off the top of my head, and that market wouldnt have been short on punters so no, i dont think thats one where he threw it to his own account.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #963 on: June 19, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »

ok, what i meant was, the reason the account is empty isnt because he fell asleep and failed to trade off. That right?

aye, but I think in this instance he was defo referring to that day as a joke between himself and himself
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 11:47:41 PM by Rookie (Rodney) » Logged

HI HELEN!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 19, 2010, 11:45:53 PM »

Page 57 of the original thread is quite disturbing. 17th jan which I believe is the day after the liverpool stoke game which blatch fell asleep for. This is a sequence between him and horner:

Horneris
#5 BH

Re: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
« Reply #846 on: January 17, 2010, 01:55:39 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blatch seems like a good guy, but i think i speak for a lot of people when i say that i hope one day when hes had his 80k matched on Betfair and goes down to the shop to buy some milk, that on his way back he stumbles into a hole in the ground and falls quite deep down and cant get out and has no signal on any of his devices and no one can hear his crys for help for days.

I hope eventually he is found reasonably safe and sound, but not until an 80k bet has either [ ] won or [X] lost.

Blatch

« Reply #849 on: January 17, 2010, 01:58:16 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Horneris on January 17, 2010, 01:55:39 PM
Blatch seems like a good guy, but i think i speak for a lot of people when i say that i hope one day when hes had his 80k matched on Betfair and goes down to the shop to buy some milk, that on his way back he stumbles into a hole in the ground and falls quite deep down and cant get out and has no signal on any of his devices and no one can hear his crys for help for days.

I hope eventually he is found reasonably safe and sound, but not until an 80k bet has either [ ] won or [X] lost.

Cant I just oversleep one day and not wake up in time to lay off?  Sounds more comfortable for me

Neil I'm really struggling here. I think a lot of us are waiting for this post including me.

I dont get this i thought you and cos are in contact with him, chatting to him on the phone earlier etc?

or has he just dissapeared now? he was on here a few hours back but didnt post anything, lol @ the facebook stuff him removing comments, does he still think he can hide this and save his reputation lol! if you google; "neil blatchley blatch" the whole first page is just forums linking this story and discussing it including 2+2, punters lounge and the hendon mob.

cant believe some people are still taking this so lightly(mostly observers with nothing invested) saying how they hope everyone gets paid and how things may have just spiralled out of control for blatch, i really dont think some people are getting how big this is going to be.

I spoke to him about 3 hours ago. My emotions are mixed. I know people are probably gonna say something like "get real" etc etc but Neil is/was one of my closest mates. This whole day feels surreal.

I asked him, for my peace of mind, whether this whole thing was a scam from a start or a genuine error which went horribly wrong. He told me it was set up with best of intentions. I don't know what to believe

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 19, 2010, 11:47:01 PM »

Get real George!!

Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 19, 2010, 11:53:30 PM »

Did I miss Blatch's detailed post that was meant to be forthcoming?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: June 19, 2010, 11:56:55 PM »

You sure did.

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 19, 2010, 11:58:22 PM »

Page 57 of the original thread is quite disturbing. 17th jan which I believe is the day after the liverpool stoke game which blatch fell asleep for. This is a sequence between him and horner:

Horneris
#5 BH

« Reply #846 on: January 17, 2010, 01:55:39 PM » 

Blatch

« Reply #849 on: January 17, 2010, 01:58:16 PM » 

Quote from: Horneris on January 17, 2010, 01:55:39 PM

Cant I just oversleep one day and not wake up in time to lay off?  Sounds more comfortable for me

Neil I'm really struggling here. I think a lot of us are waiting for this post including me.

I dont get this i thought you and cos are in contact with him, chatting to him on the phone earlier etc?

or has he just dissapeared now? he was on here a few hours back but didnt post anything, lol @ the facebook stuff him removing comments, does he still think he can hide this and save his reputation lol! if you google; "neil blatchley blatch" the whole first page is just forums linking this story and discussing it including 2+2, punters lounge and the hendon mob.

cant believe some people are still taking this so lightly(mostly observers with nothing invested) saying how they hope everyone gets paid and how things may have just spiralled out of control for blatch, i really dont think some people are getting how big this is going to be.

I spoke to him about 3 hours ago. My emotions are mixed. I know people are probably gonna say something like "get real" etc etc but Neil is/was one of my closest mates. This whole day feels surreal.

I asked him, for my peace of mind, whether this whole thing was a scam from a start or a genuine error which went horribly wrong. He told me it was set up with best of intentions. I don't know what to believe

George, he was using the roll to bet on various sports even before the liverpool stoke game if i remember correctly, sure was used with the best of intentions.......He may well have been trying to do what he set out to due, but during the downtme where the fund was not being used he wanted to use it himself on bets he thought he would win in order to pocket the profit for himself.   Then i guess he enjoyed the highlife and wanted to continue living it and was spunking our money up the wall whilst he was having a good time i.e paying for amatays lapdances and acting the balla, at the same time he most likely has a gambling addiction and kept wanting to bet with this large fund thinking he could win big and continue with the scheme, make us money and take the extra profit.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 19, 2010, 11:58:40 PM »

You sure did.

He's lost connection. Gonna post from Singapore before he catches his connect flight to Sydney!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
SuffolkPunch
Fish

Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #970 on: June 20, 2010, 12:02:00 AM »

Case solved: His Facebook status from June 1 reveals where the money went....

Neil Blatchly  Loves Nigerian companies stealing money out of my account!!!!!!

Kind of ironic, really.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 20, 2010, 12:08:20 AM »

Lol ismene, like I said, it'll be fom rio with him flicking the bird, prob stuck in customs with the suitcase full of money

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 20, 2010, 12:14:19 AM »

A big ty to everyone who is involved with trying to get to the bottom of this. Combing thru the spreadsheet, liasing with betfair etc.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 20, 2010, 12:15:03 AM »

wtf have i missed.,.,theres about 50 people watching this thread?

Epic grimming tekkers
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:40:29 PM by ACE2M » Logged
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 20, 2010, 12:17:01 AM »

A busto degen gambler with previous financial problems and a taste for the high life wants to accumulate lots of money from people for no personal gain and with the best of intentions. Yeah maybe that's true.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: