blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:04:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 184 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2  (Read 370336 times)
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: August 08, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »

Wiiii. Nice one. Good to see the diary back on track, dejection and all. Had to correct dejection from defection, which would make this thread even more appealing.

Lol@stabvest....ah good times! I got stabbed once you know....

Going back to South America to get revenge?

Also I think people just read my posts with a tone of dejection. Especially if they're hearing my posts in my monotonous voice. There's next to no dejection! Just the apt amount of pain for someone who's knocking in a grand at 50/1 over a sample of eight sessions.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: August 08, 2012, 11:52:27 AM »

Sorry. Can't hear you over the sound of me knocking it in. Loving the game is taking every ounce of strength I have, which - to give myself a little credit - is no mean feat, given that I have the physical frame of a sick elderly lady. Do need to find a win from somewhere though! Thought it might be today when the first hand I sit down to is the , get £100 in three ways against KK and JJ, and bink an ace on the flop. Kingball on the river ended that dream. Things picked up momentarily the next hand where I checked from the straddle and flopped bottom two on K 5 4r. Villain check-called flop and again on an offsuit 9 turn. Then he donked for pot on a J river. I sighed and called and he too showed me three kings. Must be nice to be everyone else. Smiley

#whatwereyouexpecting

#dontstraddle

#areyouondrugs
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: August 08, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »

Those of you who are unfortunate enough to have met me will be delighted by what I'm about to say. I have a new phone. Seriously. I no longer have to pull the antenna up to speak to people.
Bully87
Just a 50NL Fish

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: August 08, 2012, 04:31:12 PM »

No more day late texts.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: August 10, 2012, 04:03:35 PM »

Click to see full-size image.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1445 on: August 10, 2012, 04:16:40 PM »

Sean, think you should share the text you send PeeJay last night after you'd unfortunately passed your stack over to him.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: August 10, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »

Sean, think you should share the text you send PeeJay last night after you'd unfortunately passed your stack over to him.
I call that bluff

Sean's phone is that ancient he cant send texts from it.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 10, 2012, 04:48:10 PM »

I call that bluff

Those of you who are unfortunate enough to have met me will be delighted by what I'm about to say. I have a new phone. Seriously. I no longer have to pull the antenna up to speak to people.

Pretty unlucky there Eso. Kinboshi is known to show up without it sometimes but this time he had the goods.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: August 10, 2012, 04:48:49 PM »

I call that bluff

Pretty unlucky there Eso. Kinboshi is known to show up without it sometimes but this time he had the goods.
Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1449 on: August 10, 2012, 06:37:55 PM »

I call that bluff

As did PeeJay...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: August 10, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »

I call that bluff

As did PeeJay...

I had the better goods for one street!
permanentquandary
DTD Dealer: Adam

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: August 13, 2012, 03:33:21 AM »

Tommy Angelo is the nuts. Both books A+

Also check out his The Eightfold Path To Poker Enlightenment which is a DeucesCracked series. Poker + Buddhism = Profit.

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: August 13, 2012, 05:25:52 AM »

Tommy Angelo is the nuts. Both books A+

Also check out his The Eightfold Path To Poker Enlightenment which is a DeucesCracked series. Poker + Buddhism = Profit.

Indeed the piano playing is quite good.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: August 13, 2012, 08:45:28 AM »

I just posted a cracking diary entry, but figured people would actually read it if I put it in Alex's diary, plus it's the theme over there this time of year anyway.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: August 13, 2012, 03:26:14 PM »

Want some side action seeing as I don't want to fill this diary with misery and at the moment poker/life is nothing but.

Need someone to bet on stupid stuff with for not a lot of money. Or someone to pay me to do stupid stuff for a lot of money.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 184 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: