blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:53:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6076 6077 6078 6079 [6080] 6081 6082 6083 6084 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330012 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #91185 on: November 24, 2014, 12:40:33 PM »

Having just had a look, I don't think there is an easy way to hedge the band aid number 1, so think we are stuck with it.

We all applying for X factor live finals tickets for the TfT get together?  Would be amusing trying to get that last my wife.  You know that show I have slagged off for all those years.  Yeh.  Going to watch the live final with a bunch of other middle aged fat blokes. 

Sure Tikay would love it. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91186 on: November 24, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »

Betfair will offer you £350 for the thread Fleur cash out if you want it...

might save us the trip to the final.....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #91187 on: November 24, 2014, 12:59:42 PM »

Betfair will offer you £350 for the thread Fleur cash out if you want it...

might save us the trip to the final.....

Think Neil would inflict more pain than an X factor final if you use that cash out button.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91188 on: November 24, 2014, 01:23:35 PM »

Everyone just ignoring Tighty's blowjob joke then? Wink

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #91189 on: November 24, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »

Everyone just ignoring Tighty's blowjob joke then? Wink
No.....and he was thinking of laying Fleur at the same time !....so much to take in on a Monday morning.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #91190 on: November 24, 2014, 03:27:51 PM »

Any strong thoughts out there on the ravens @ saints and bills jets games?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91191 on: November 24, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »

brees to pass 500 yards 4 passing td's scamper in for 2 himself while getting sacked 10 times.

Oh wait no that's just what I need for my fantasy team

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #91192 on: November 24, 2014, 04:08:12 PM »

brees to pass 500 yards 4 passing td's scamper in for 2 himself while getting sacked 10 times.

Oh wait no that's just what I need for my fantasy team

Haha sounds like a great game
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #91193 on: November 24, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »

I like the Jets.  Given than The Bills up until Friday had still not practiced according to what I had read I'd assume they are going to be under prepared for this game.  Neither team has performed particularly  well this season, I don't think.  I can see it being a turgid low scoring affair and will take The Jets to win by 3. 

Saints have been pretty meh but again from what I have read elsewhere it seems they like their TV slot and seem to turn up for these type of games.  I was actually thinking of taking them against the spread. 

I'm not the NFL oracle and wouldn't have the knowledge of the guys on here but I have done okay this season reading a number of good pieces and picking out the nuggets of information. 
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91194 on: November 24, 2014, 04:37:05 PM »

I like the Jets.  Given than The Bills up until Friday had still not practiced according to what I had read I'd assume they are going to be under prepared for this game.  Neither team has performed particularly  well this season, I don't think.  I can see it being a turgid low scoring affair and will take The Jets to win by 3. 

Saints have been pretty meh but again from what I have read elsewhere it seems they like their TV slot and seem to turn up for these type of games.  I was actually thinking of taking them against the spread. 

I'm not the NFL oracle and wouldn't have the knowledge of the guys on here but I have done okay this season reading a number of good pieces and picking out the nuggets of information. 
hattrick for Percy tonight wouldn't go a miss either don't think the bills got much of a practice on Friday as it was a hard job picking them all up to get to airport

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91195 on: November 24, 2014, 04:55:35 PM »

Having just had a look, I don't think there is an easy way to hedge the band aid number 1, so think we are stuck with it.

We all applying for X factor live finals tickets for the TfT get together?  Would be amusing trying to get that last my wife.  You know that show I have slagged off for all those years.  Yeh.  Going to watch the live final with a bunch of other middle aged fat blokes. 

I'm sure he is dusting off his pompoms in anticipation Grin

Fleur's first song on Saturday

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91196 on: November 24, 2014, 05:11:05 PM »

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91197 on: November 24, 2014, 06:01:57 PM »

some NFL pointers if it helps

the point spread for Jets at Bills has risen 3 points to 42 now its in a dome

that might look low if ever the Jets offense performs. In theory, it has a fast track component now with Percy Harvin in the line up

moving it indoors was a league decision (the bills liked going to penn state, washington etc) and it probably doesn't help defenses

the Saints have lost their last two at home, which in recent years is almost unheard of

I keep getting them wrong, over-estimating them

they can go into the lead in the terrible NFC South at 5-6 with a win tonight

The Ravens desperately need a win in the very competitive AFC Nrth where every team can harbour play off hopes

With Brandin Cooks out i would expect wide receiver Kenny Stills to have a big night for the Saints, in part because it will be difficult to run on the ravens and in part because the Ravens can be done in the slot

For the Ravens, like Justin Forsett to run it all night.

Would expect a very close game   

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #91198 on: November 24, 2014, 07:17:10 PM »

So't'on are currently 1.72 on betty to win away at Villa tonight.

That seems daftly short to me even tho' Villa are a bit crap so I've dived in with a lay.

Any more for any more?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #91199 on: November 24, 2014, 07:18:53 PM »

Thanks for the input on the 2 nfl games people can't really see a favourable spot anywhere.Saints win will be good for the Steelers thread bet and my personal stuff so will have a small piece on the Saints beating the spread.
Pages: 1 ... 6076 6077 6078 6079 [6080] 6081 6082 6083 6084 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: