blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:18:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6084 6085 6086 6087 [6088] 6089 6090 6091 6092 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446072 times)
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #91305 on: November 26, 2014, 10:41:57 PM »

In before Chompy.

Darren Bent to Brighton opened up Craig Mackail-Smith returning to The Posh. Hopefully we can expects some goals. Probably not Friday but next week away to Col U in the FA Cup.

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #91306 on: November 26, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »

In before Chompy.

Darren Bent to Brighton opened up Craig Mackail-Smith returning to The Posh. Hopefully we can expects some goals. Probably not Friday but next week away to Col U in the FA Cup.

Fitness and baggage aside, that's a hell of a coup for a team 18th in the championship!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #91307 on: November 26, 2014, 11:12:59 PM »

In before Chompy.

Amazing how quickly things change in footy.

Tomorrow night I will be mostly watching CMS play at the ABAX Stadium.

All change, woo woo! Apart from the usual garbage on the pitch obv.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:24:35 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91308 on: November 27, 2014, 04:18:13 AM »

NBA Weds Update

Pretty incredible night results wise with all 12 favs winning straight up prior to the late West coast game in LA with at least 10 favs covering the spread (wasn't entirely sure on the hcaps for some of the games).  I wouldn't like to see how much 'mug' cash is rolling onto Memphis to beat the Lakers in the late game with some books with accas etc.  There will be some 'mug customer' only books doing their absolutes tonight on the NBA.

Toronto, Portland, LA Clippers, Cleveland, Dallas and SA Spurs all won.  Houston, Brooklyn and OKC also won which doesn't help the divisional bets for Toronto, Portland and SA Spurs.  We, alongside the layers tonight, could do with Memphis starting to lose in the late game so the Spurs can make some ground up on them in the ultra tough SW division.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/3

Assist market.  Rondo didn't play tonight.  Paul had 7 assists, Wall 7 assists and Lawson 11 assists  Good night overall long term.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/assists/sort/avgAssists/year/2015/seasontype/2

Rookie of the year.  The match up between the two favs in this market ended with both players having big games.  Parker 11 points 7 rebounds, 6 assists,1 steal and 1 block as his Bucks won again to continue their surprisingly good start to the season.  Wiggins had 14 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks and 1 assist for the Twolves.  Looking more and more like the award will be won by one of these two.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400578510

Davies didn't play in the MVP market.

One mental factor about sport which i always find interesting is players playing against their old clubs.  I think this is especially interesting when they left on bad terms.  Dallas and NY Knicks each had a player who played for the other team last season.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400578506

Chandler left the Knicks on really bad terms last year being blamed for a lot of their issues.  He is a very emotional guy and had a huge 'in your face' type of game tonight against them with 17 points 25 rebounds and 2 blocks, way above his averages.  I think we need to be looking for Chandler over bets on his stats when they play the return game in NY later in the season.  Could be a really profitable betting spot.  Calderon, for the Knicks, was equally fired up tonight and way above his usual level making 7-9 of his 3 point shots and finishing with 21 points 10 rebounds and 4 assists.

No games tomorrow night as it is Thanksgiving and the NFL had a national TV triple header.  The NBA has this holiday off to avoid a pointless ratings clash as they play 5 games on Xmas day live on national TV.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:45:04 AM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91309 on: November 27, 2014, 08:20:06 AM »

Is Brady any value for 'Regular season MVP' @ 9/1, given Fred's position on Rodgers?

Patriots look like they have the easier run in, and if they win on Sunday, would Brady not go very short?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91310 on: November 27, 2014, 08:51:56 AM »

Interesting that Laddies have set a significantly lower line for Matt Forte's rushing yards. BMU, PP and Channing's Embassy all in the low seventies, where shouty red man goes 60.5. Given how quickly Chicago abandoned the run against Green Bay when they fell behind, I wonder whether they might have got this right.

I had to think a moment or two who that was before the penny dropped - very good!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #91311 on: November 27, 2014, 09:01:11 AM »

Interesting that Laddies have set a significantly lower line for Matt Forte's rushing yards. BMU, PP and Channing's Embassy all in the low seventies, where shouty red man goes 60.5. Given how quickly Chicago abandoned the run against Green Bay when they fell behind, I wonder whether they might have got this right.

I had to think a moment or two who that was before the penny dropped - very good!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91312 on: November 27, 2014, 09:44:03 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £634.78

Outstanding Bets £4051.21

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=32

No bets completed yesterday

Click to see full-size image.

Has LeBron James lost a step in his return to the Cavs? History says it’s likely http://ble.ac/1HG7sGs 

Cavaliers: 6-1 this season when LeBron James scores at least 25 points. When he scores less than that, they are 1-6

last night  LeBron James in MVP form with 29 pts, 10 rbs, 8 asts. The Cavs win 113-87

Raptors: 13-2 this season, best start in team history

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91313 on: November 27, 2014, 09:45:23 AM »

Is Brady any value for 'Regular season MVP' @ 9/1, given Fred's position on Rodgers?

Patriots look like they have the easier run in, and if they win on Sunday, would Brady not go very short?

I was surprised that in this article about NFL Comeback player of the year yesterday, which Gronkowski should win, Aaron Rdgers was not mentioned at all

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000434692/article/rob-gronkowski-headlines-comeback-player-candidates?campaign=Twitter_atn

As for MVP, whoever wins Rodgers/Brady on Snday should shorten

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91314 on: November 27, 2014, 09:48:45 AM »

Raptors: 13-2 this season, best start in team history

Go Raptors, the dream is alive!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91315 on: November 27, 2014, 09:49:02 AM »

today

sky sports from 5.30pm

My eyes are open wide
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #91316 on: November 27, 2014, 10:25:15 AM »

After a meal out with Dubai last night and dropping him at the station I was behind this car.

Camel official founder of this thread will not be happy with Argueboy!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91317 on: November 27, 2014, 10:27:44 AM »

Kurt Vonnegut the American novelist and satirist in the 1950s.....very briefly worked for Sports Illustrated

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91318 on: November 27, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »

I was surprised that in this article about NFL Comeback player of the year yesterday, which Gronkowski should win, Aaron Rdgers was not mentioned at all

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000434692/article/rob-gronkowski-headlines-comeback-player-candidates?campaign=Twitter_atn

Is that an oversight, or is he out on a technicality?

Rodgers is currently 13/8 favourite in the MVP market, and I just thought Brady should be shorter anyway.

If they win on Sunday, he must surely be the favourite, having led them to 10 on the spin, and an away victory at Lambeau.

I could only get a tenner on myself, so I imagine Fred would probably get about 3 quid...

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91319 on: November 27, 2014, 10:38:18 AM »

Is that an oversight, or is he out on a technicality?

Rodgers is currently 13/8 favourite in the MVP market, and I just thought Brady should be shorter anyway.

If they win on Sunday, he must surely be the favourite, having led them to 10 on the spin, and an away victory at Lambeau.

I could only get a tenner on myself, so I imagine Fred would probably get about 3 quid...

I don't know about Rodgers. He's done so well he's MVP favourite, miught just be as simple as that

No MVP candidate is on the comeback player list in the article

I agree about Brady

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6084 6085 6086 6087 [6088] 6089 6090 6091 6092 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: