blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:36:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1279 1280 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13401166 times)
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #19230 on: October 31, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »

Thnks Tonji I'll give that a read. Doesn't bode well for a team when they're signing Brits mind, he's pretty average at best
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19231 on: October 31, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »

Thnks Tonji I'll give that a read. Doesn't bode well for a team when they're signing Brits mind, he's pretty average at best

Is he, oh well, plucky Brits abroad makes a good story!

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #19232 on: October 31, 2012, 03:19:04 PM »

Rant time......I asked a friend of mine to bet a horse today for me with Hills for the Breeders Cup Turf.  Not a big bet but 100 e/w at 13/2.  They were top price but the rest of the board was painted 6/1 so not out of line and the race was not a bad each way race.  He was offered nothing at the price and SP only.  This isn't a seller at Catterick, it isn't a claimer on the allweather, it is a race with a prize pool of $1m+ and all of the horses are completely exposed and have raced in the biggest races at the biggest tracks in the world.  If Hills can't take a bet of 100 e/w in that race what exactly can they take a bet on?  I work in the industry, albeit for a firm that takes a proper bet, but this is embarrassing for everyone in the industry imo.   

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #19233 on: October 31, 2012, 03:31:04 PM »

Rant time......I asked a friend of mine to bet a horse today for me with Hills for the Breeders Cup Turf.  Not a big bet but 100 e/w at 13/2.  They were top price but the rest of the board was painted 6/1 so not out of line and the race was not a bad each way race.  He was offered nothing at the price and SP only.  This isn't a seller at Catterick, it isn't a claimer on the allweather, it is a race with a prize pool of $1m+ and all of the horses are completely exposed and have raced in the biggest races at the biggest tracks in the world.  If Hills can't take a bet of 100 e/w in that race what exactly can they take a bet on?  I work in the industry, albeit for a firm that takes a proper bet, but this is embarrassing for everyone in the industry imo.   

Red

The majors are only interested in the shop roulette machines nowadays, pitiful.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #19234 on: October 31, 2012, 03:43:36 PM »

Only Bet365 are 1/4 odds the place in the biggest meeting of the year.

WTF?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #19235 on: October 31, 2012, 03:54:29 PM »

Tikay- theres a really good EW race, 4:15 Lingfield today, a couple of lads fancy the jolly so we are going to try something different and lay the win part of our selection for a small loss and let the each way run.

£100ew Light Shine at 9-4. VC Hills

Lay £95 @3.7 the win on betfair.

Light Shine is 1.14 to place, we are getting 1.45.

The bet works out

If Light Shine wins the race, we win £13.50, if it comes 2nd or 3rd we win £36, if it finishes unplaced we lose £109

It will place 87.8% of the time and come 2nd or 3rd 60.7% of the time.

Free money

Follow the step by step instructions
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #19236 on: October 31, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »

You can make exactly the case for the same bet on Ehtedaam as well, 9-4 generally. Doing both is obviously the correct thing but its 3.9 to lay on betfair and only 1.2 the place. So obviously still is free money but wanted to get you on the better one first
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #19237 on: October 31, 2012, 04:01:04 PM »

Funniest thing was I was going to suggest a big EW bet on the jolly at 11-10, but didnt wanna have to encourage you that taking near 1/5 the place is good value (its 1.06 on bf)
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #19238 on: October 31, 2012, 04:22:16 PM »

Might be a good time to pound every team thats playing vs the lakers until they can show they can play as a unit. (0-9 inc preseason, 8 at home)

They travel to Portland tonight who they have already lost to in preseason in LA (75-93)

Last season Lakers were bad on the road only boasting a 15-18 record whereas the Trail Blazers boasted a 20-13 home record (a decent portion of this without LaMarcus Aldridge)

Portland didn't play last night and this is Lakers second game in two days, first game infront of the homefans for the blazers and I expect it will only help their cause.

Early book is 17/10 ML with Bwin and the handicap hasn't been released yet.

I'm gona wait a while and see what the other books offer/look at the spread but I think this might be one to keep an eye on.

price on the blazers has dropped significantly Sad annoyed I didn't take the early price, I thought the public would bet the lakers thus helping us out but that hasn't happened. Might still bet the blazers not sure, will have a look at all the NBA later and see if anything else looks good.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #19239 on: October 31, 2012, 04:31:13 PM »

Might be a good time to pound every team thats playing vs the lakers until they can show they can play as a unit. (0-9 inc preseason, 8 at home)

They travel to Portland tonight who they have already lost to in preseason in LA (75-93)

Last season Lakers were bad on the road only boasting a 15-18 record whereas the Trail Blazers boasted a 20-13 home record (a decent portion of this without LaMarcus Aldridge)

Portland didn't play last night and this is Lakers second game in two days, first game infront of the homefans for the blazers and I expect it will only help their cause.

Early book is 17/10 ML with Bwin and the handicap hasn't been released yet.

I'm gona wait a while and see what the other books offer/look at the spread but I think this might be one to keep an eye on.

price on the blazers has dropped significantly Sad annoyed I didn't take the early price, I thought the public would bet the lakers thus helping us out but that hasn't happened. Might still bet the blazers not sure, will have a look at all the NBA later and see if anything else looks good.

There pretty much is no public at this point in the NBA season and the sharps all want to be against the Lakers so the line is almost never going to be bet up imo....certainly not for the next week or so.

Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19240 on: October 31, 2012, 04:41:08 PM »

Dave, great that both your dirty each way bets came in! Happy days Smiley
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 05:13:05 PM by Honeybadger » Logged
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #19241 on: October 31, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »

Less great that Queally rides every horse like its Frankel and continues to lose me money. Last penny of my money that horse gets from me, after managing to get beat at 1.17 in running last time for my biggest bet of season and just terrible today.

Off to lick my wounds and contemplate a staking thread for Bristol lol - not really
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19242 on: October 31, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »

any views please, and if so why?

Chelsea V Man Utd

Norwich V Tottenham

Liverpool V Swansea

Scottish Communities League Cup - Quarter-Final

Dundee Utd V Hearts

Rangers V Inverness CT

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #19243 on: October 31, 2012, 05:31:47 PM »

Liverpool V Swansea

Swansea DNB. Reasons: because we are awful, Swans seem to love playing against us and we are still being well overpriced.

jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #19244 on: October 31, 2012, 05:35:07 PM »

Chelsea V Man Utd

Chelsea Lay, feel they have fucked up with this Referee thing and Utd will want this more.. Deffo dont think Chelsea can win in 90 mins

Norwich V Tottenham

No real reason Norwich Lay for me in 90 Minutes, but not sure how serious both teams will take game

Liverpool V Swansea

Layed Under 3.5 Goals in this game, and Lay Swansea in 90 minutes.. Think that Liv reserves have goals for them and against them and have a better chance of winning against a 2nd string Swansea side

Scottish Communities League Cup - Quarter-Final

Dundee Utd V Hearts

Fuck Knows..

Rangers V Inverness CT

Fuck Knows

I think my first ever view on this thread, I will learn tonight if I should remain as a non poster on the thread or not.. I'm finding that I am making more £ Laying teams in the football rather than the traditional Bets/Accumulators..

Flame away!!! or suggestions as Tikay would say

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Pages: 1 ... 1279 1280 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: