blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:01:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6290 6291 6292 6293 [6294] 6295 6296 6297 6298 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13411844 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #94395 on: January 26, 2015, 10:36:36 PM »

He is only manager until season end, and we will pay out when the next manager is appointed.

So they're not paying out?

Not having a bar of it Cheesy

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #94396 on: January 26, 2015, 10:40:10 PM »

He is only manager until season end, and we will pay out when the next manager is appointed.

Ffs, think I might be unluckiest punter in manager markets. Had Irvine next to go @ prices, Warnock beat him by a day and now this.

Think it's time to give the game up!

Surely common sense prevails and they settle it as a winner
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #94397 on: January 26, 2015, 10:50:47 PM »

Ffs, think I might be unluckiest punter in manager markets. Had Irvine next to go @ prices, Warnock beat him by a day and now this.

Think it's time to give the game up!

Surely common sense prevails and they settle it as a winner

Been back and forward with them on Twitter for last hour, but they're not budging.

Was nice and polite, too... Well, I got a bit sarcastic once I realised they were actually going to try and angle us.

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #94398 on: January 26, 2015, 11:21:20 PM »

Betvictor have settled my bet for Bardsley as the next permanent Newcastle manager as a loser.  With that and other firms paying out on Carver, surely it must be enough for boyles to give up angle shooting and pay out.  Also by the looks of oddschecker they are no longer have a next permanent Newcastle manager market priced up, so surely that means they consider Carver as the manager now.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #94399 on: January 27, 2015, 12:56:32 AM »

Yea, ask them to price it up!

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94400 on: January 27, 2015, 03:37:58 AM »

Two poor quality matches in the quarter-finals of the women's tournament at the Australian Open today.
Ms Sharapova beat Eugenie Bouchard 6-3 6-2 and will now meet Ekaterina Makarova in the semi-finals.
Sharapova has a 5-0 career record against Makarova, the last time being two years ago in the quarter-finals of this event when she won 6-2 6-2.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94401 on: January 27, 2015, 07:06:41 AM »

Two poor quality matches in the quarter-finals of the women's tournament at the Australian Open today.
Ms Sharapova beat Eugenie Bouchard 6-3 6-2 and will now meet Ekaterina Makarova in the semi-finals.
Sharapova has a 5-0 career record against Makarova, the last time being two years ago in the quarter-finals of this event when she won 6-2 6-2.

Thanks for the daily Tennis updates Vince.

Ms S seems to be going along very nicely so far, let's hope she continues in the same vein.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94402 on: January 27, 2015, 10:12:43 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £30.35

Outstanding Bets £3677.13

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=34

A loss of £30 yesterday

-£20 Call Me Vic unplaced at Ludlow

-£10 Peter Beardsley next Newcastle manager. close to the hot seat though...

ongoing

as we have heard above Sharapova through to the Australian open semis with a straight sets win 

Stoke (40/1 ante-post) through to the last 16 of the FA Cp, winning 4-1 at Rochdale. N one ever doubted that Bojan would be able to do it on a Monday night at Spotland

Stoke drew Blackburn away in the next round

only one of our NBA bets was in action tonight with the schedule truncated by postponements on the east coast, the LA Clippers beat the Denver Nuggets 102-98, their fifth win in a row

In the Pelicans win last night,  Anthony Davis dropped 32 points with 10 rebounds, 4 blocks, 3 assists, and 3 steals.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94403 on: January 27, 2015, 11:19:08 AM »

Andy Murray is through to his 5th Aus Open Semi-Final

He's 3/1 for the tournament

He plays Berdych in the semi

the draw has opened up nicely for him with Federer and Nadal out before he was due to play them

meanwhile our lad in the top half has to get through the tough way.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94404 on: January 27, 2015, 11:26:10 AM »

Please see the Superbowl competition for Sunday night

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=64863.0

all entries welcome

Mere will be running it, thanks to him for going the extra mile once again

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #94405 on: January 27, 2015, 11:38:17 AM »

Betvictor have settled my bet for Bardsley as the next permanent Newcastle manager as a loser.  With that and other firms paying out on Carver, surely it must be enough for boyles to give up angle shooting and pay out.  Also by the looks of oddschecker they are no longer have a next permanent Newcastle manager market priced up, so surely that means they consider Carver as the manager now.

The world does, but Boyles don't Cheesy

Yea, ask them to price it up!

I asked where the market was, if my bet was still running.

'We're offering prices on this market, over the phone, by request'

You couldn't make it up...

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94406 on: January 27, 2015, 12:05:52 PM »

Crystal Palace are 11/4 to finish above Newcastle United in the Premier League following John Carver's appointment

This is b365 so may not be for the thread, but

Carver has W0 D1 L3

Pardew P2 W2 in the league

Palace are 4 points behind with 16 games to go

they have to play each other at palace on 11 Feb

What do you think of the 11/4?

Have they still got this? Only match bet I can see is Newcastle v Sunderland.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #94407 on: January 27, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31002789

Helpful for Horsey's FIFA bet.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #94408 on: January 27, 2015, 01:06:04 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=37799.2220

both at 33/1 are decent bets.  People are asking for much less than 25/1 on betfair for both teams to go down.  ty for marking my card and forcing me to have a look at this market.  I don't expect many people to follow me in on here but 33/1 on your mob to go down is worth a bet.  

You are right though Everton are a better team than Newcastle and should be priced as such to go down.

Just posted this on Geordies thread in reply to someone asking me a question.  Think Newcastle are worthy of a decent bet at 33/1 to go down.  People are asking for under 25/1 for decent money on bf (last price matched was 19/1).  Suggest £50 at 33/1.

Everton are similarly over priced at 33/1 but not the value Newcastle are (sporting index have Everton in for 1 more point over the season than Newcastle) but 33/1 is still value. People asking for 26/1 on bf for decent moneey and 24/1 last price matched on bf.  Recommened £25 on Everton at 33/1

Either bet is obviously a great use of a free bet token should you have any currently to use with the firms in question.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:25:56 PM by arbboy » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #94409 on: January 27, 2015, 01:57:41 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=37799.2220

both at 33/1 are decent bets.  People are asking for much less than 25/1 on betfair for both teams to go down.  ty for marking my card and forcing me to have a look at this market.  I don't expect many people to follow me in on here but 33/1 on your mob to go down is worth a bet.  

You are right though Everton are a better team than Newcastle and should be priced as such to go down.

Just posted this on Geordies thread in reply to someone asking me a question.  Think Newcastle are worthy of a decent bet at 33/1 to go down.  People are asking for under 25/1 for decent money on bf (last price matched was 19/1).  Suggest £50 at 33/1.

Everton are similarly over priced at 33/1 but not the value Newcastle are (sporting index have Everton in for 1 more point over the season than Newcastle) but 33/1 is still value. People asking for 26/1 on bf for decent moneey and 24/1 last price matched on bf.  Recommened £25 on Everton at 33/1

Either bet is obviously a great use of a free bet token should you have any currently to use with the firms in question.

Newcastle only need about 6 points to be safe, Everton 10ish.  Surely there is more than enough Everton are a better team in that?   Maybe they are both value?  I would like to see the correlation between Pardew Out and those people asking for 26/1 for sure. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 6290 6291 6292 6293 [6294] 6295 6296 6297 6298 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: