blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:10:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6665 6666 6667 6668 [6669] 6670 6671 6672 6673 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332011 times)
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #100020 on: April 28, 2015, 06:29:47 PM »

Hawkins in a very nice groove at the moment against Robertson.

Been watching him on line while busy at work. Nice to see him playing now with no fear. I like how Robertson just potted his ONLY ball of the 2nd 4 frames after their mid session interval so it didnt appear a whitewash in points scored. Quality.

I agree that Ronnie doesnt look like a champion with his current moody swings....as per.

Mcgill still available at 16/1 e/w for the Championship......

Life has no rebuy options
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100021 on: April 28, 2015, 07:00:51 PM »

Ronnie now 3/1, Trump new favourite 5/2 fwiw

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #100022 on: April 28, 2015, 07:37:03 PM »

This chap was has been worth following this year so far and has a write up and a couple of bets for today at Punchestown in case anyone is looking to have an interest:
http://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenham-festival/tips/2015/punchestown-tuesday-preview
Matt Tombs continues his rich vein of form at the big festivals, putting up Valseur Lido @ 9-1 from 2 bets today

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100023 on: April 28, 2015, 09:09:28 PM »

The Lindbergh Affair.

It had been a very long couple of weeks for Tikay. Red Dog had taken the news of the abduction fairly well, but when Mrs Red had informed him in no uncertain terms that he was going to have to do whatever it took to raise the money his bottom lip started trembling. Going to the cupboard she drew out a guitar and thrust it at Red Dog.

" You can start by getting back on the pub singing circuit "

The tears had been clearly visible and Tikay had felt at an all time low.

However the plan had gone remarkably well. The Blonde Massive had sprung into action . Old members started posting again. There were a huge number of money raising schemes that had begun. Sonour withdrew her conjugals from her husbands unless they all contributed £10 each. Millidonk was back and having a garage sale selling his Xmas decorations. Pleno was going to donate 10% of his profits from a Sunday session, but promptly had his first losing session in almost 2 years. Karabiner was selling the remainder of his original drugs from the 60's on Ebay.

All in all it had been an unprecedented success. 500 new forum members and posts and threads back to 2007 levels. The only time the forum had been more active was at the height of the Blatch scandal. With the money raised all that remained was to return Poppy.

In his car getting ready to begin the journey to Arbboy's Tikay switched on the radio.

" So how can you tell me you're lonely
   And say for you that the sun don't shine "

Oh God poor Tom, wailed Tikay and quickly turned the radio off.

Tikay was met by a frantically excited Arbboy. " Get in here and look at this " Tikay followed him into the front room and saw him sat in front of the TV. Poppy hopped onto his lap and they both stared at the screen. Pictures of Harringey dogs were on. As the cameras spaned the runners Poppy gave a couple of yelps when the focus was on the trap 5 dog. Arbboy quickly typed into his laptop, and at the same time pressed a couple of buttons on his mobile. " Trap 5 " was all he said.

The race started and around the final bend Trap 5 drew 3 length's clear and won cosily. Taking a choc-drop out of the packet he fed it to a content Poppy.

" It's unreal Tikay. It took me a while to notice what Poppy was doing but then it twigged, and I have been following her selections ever since. She got a bit thrown by some track anomalies and Trap bias but we have been making 80% POR. I have never done this well."

Arbboy's phone beeped with a text message. Arbboy showed Tikay the message. " It's from Dubai and reads " You're on fire N1 yet again TYVM"

Arbboy gave Tikay a package. " There's £30 grand in there. Just let me keep the dog."

" I am sorry Arbboy but I have to give her back. My conscience won't allow it. "

" OK Tikay. I'll follow you out to the car as I have to go to the chemist anyway. I think that Poppy sitting on my lap all that time has given me fleas. My bits and pieces are itchy as hell. "

On arrival at Red's Poppy ran up to Tom barking with pleasure. Mrs Red made them some tea and they sat around the table relieved that it was over,

" Don't worry Tikay " said Mrs Red " Whoever did this is going to regret it. I have put the mother of all Gypsy curses on them , their cocks will shrivel and fall off.

Oh God thought Tikay what have I done. He then made a mental note to check his health insurance for his forthcoming trip to Vegas. And on the plus side he did have £25k for the juiciest PLO8 games going.

The end

Hectorlent!

The older I get, the better I was.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #100024 on: April 28, 2015, 09:33:32 PM »

As mentioned before we look in decent shape for the LMA manager of the year awards. Mourinho is an opposable favourite at evens, we're on 2nd and 3rd faves and the others on offer are quite rightly long outsiders. Notably there's a large ommsion in this year's books as no lower league manager has been priced up. In a year short of any outstanding Premier League candidates the likes of Eddie Howe and Steve Cotterill must be live dogs.

The awards are voted on/announced with 4 or 5 game weeks to go so it looks a bit late for any of the trio strikers to turn over Fabregas, Sanchez and Hazard in the PFA player of the year awards.

A week after this post, Eddie Howe was priced up at 50/1... now 13/8 in spots.

Koeman out to 11/2 and Dyche bet looks dead now.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #100025 on: April 28, 2015, 09:58:00 PM »

That Hector's got me thinking about my long lost stash of Owsley Purple Haze tabs that have been on the missing list since 1968.

They must be worth a fortune now.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100026 on: April 28, 2015, 10:51:07 PM »

big last frame for McGill there to give us a chance tomorrow on the hcap.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #100027 on: April 28, 2015, 11:12:26 PM »

You know stereotypes? Well, prepare yourself for a headscratcher:

Bayern and Dortmund level after extra time in their German cup semi final. Off to pens.

Dortmund win 2-0.

All the penalty missers have won the world cup (Lahm, Alonso, Götze, Hummels and Neuer). Stat.

I think I can see what Lahm did wrong here:

Click to see full-size image.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:17:49 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100028 on: April 28, 2015, 11:23:49 PM »

Anyone tempted with the 8/15 the royal baby is a girl? Seems big to be given how short all the individual girl names are in the name market.  Kate was giving out cakes today with pink ribbons on to people waiting outside the hospital. Can't really see it being the case that they don't know it is a girl . Seems too good to be true.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #100029 on: April 29, 2015, 01:24:48 AM »

Poshies now can't finish in the bottom half. Or not barring a minor miracle.

Thanks

thats another £10 in the pot

can doobs update us on the prem handicaps please?

is liverpool +14 a loser yet?

Pretty sure it must be lost by now, but 20 miles from my spreadsheet.  Sure Palace is still live, they will be 2nd or 3rd still. 

Liverpool can still get 4th.  They can't catch Southampton, Swansea and Palace.  The bet will probably be dead after next weekend.

Current projected points

Southampton 98
Swansea 96
Palace 93
West Ham 89
Chelsea 89
Stoke 89
Aresenal 85
10 Liverpool 81

The max Liverpool can get now is 84 on handicap.  West Ham are on 84 already, and Stoke are on 83.  The bet is still not dead.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #100030 on: April 29, 2015, 02:21:11 AM »

WTA Prague
£10ew Aleksandra Krunic @ 33/1 (2 1/2 Lads) - Needs to be placed before 9am

16 left. 3 games to make the final.

The first of which she is 11/10 best for vs Wickmayer tomorrow morning. Wickmayer played well yesterday beating Giorgi but she is not a clay fan, that being her first match on the surface since last years French Open and her record on clay in the last 3 years stands at 5 & 11.

Krunic should be oozing confidence after bagelling Lucic Baroni in the final set yest, and whilst shes played Wickmayer once and lost heavily, that was on Wicky's fav surface, hard. Krunic has at least won a few ITF tournaments on clay and boasts a strong record on the surface since turning pro in 2008 (albeiit a vast majority of those not being on the main tour).

If she were to prosper tomorrow the Quarter Final would be against Zhang or Kovinic. I actually really like Kovinic as a talent but both are defo very beatable.

Then the tricky one would be the semi final, probably against the tournament jolly Pliskova or 3rd fav Cornet.

Pliskova moves like a tractor on clay and I've spent my life convinced Cornet is terrible, despite seeing her beat Serena at Wimbledon live. Want to oppose both and have found the one in the top half of the draw I want to be with getting 16.5-1, which I believe to be slightly better value than backing her tomorrow @ 11/10. Although I might do that too.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #100031 on: April 29, 2015, 02:28:16 AM »

Late Late Show finishes, and a Shrewdie has banged up a big priced tennis bet #runbetter

Nice one Brent, gl!

I've chucked it on for Fred, Tighty.

£10ew @ 33/1

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100032 on: April 29, 2015, 06:52:35 AM »

Late Late Show finishes, and a Shrewdie has banged up a big priced tennis bet #runbetter

Nice one Brent, gl!

I've chucked it on for Fred, Tighty.

£10ew @ 33/1

Thanks Mark.

Settlement Day looms ever nearer.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #100033 on: April 29, 2015, 07:59:14 AM »

Anyone tempted with the 8/15 the royal baby is a girl? Seems big to be given how short all the individual girl names are in the name market.  Kate was giving out cakes today with pink ribbons on to people waiting outside the hospital. Can't really see it being the case that they don't know it is a girl . Seems too good to be true.

I can't understand this.  Either it is known or not.  If some people know, then it is absurd to continue taking bets.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100034 on: April 29, 2015, 09:27:34 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £662.99

Outstanding Bets £4153.02

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit?pli=1#gid=23

A loss of £55 yesterday

-£30 Liverpool lost 1-0 at Hull and i have taken the e/w handicap bet as a loser

Rodgers: "We've scored 47 goals & this time last season it was over 90 so that's the reality of where we are"

-£25 Neither Robertson or O'Sullivan won the first sessions of their crucible quarter-finals

ongoing positions

snooker

Murphy leads McGill 9-7 witha session to go. Ideally we need Murphy through, winning by less than a four frame margin. Robertson trails Hawkins 5-3 with two sessions to go

NBA

The Spurs beat the Clippers 111-107 on a controversial late call to lead their series 3-2

MLB

Tornoto best the Red Sox 11-8 and the Wite Sox were postponed til today at the Orioles in a match that will be played behind closed doors due to riot concerns

football

Mario Balotelli had fewer touches than any other outfield player at Hull last night, 19. Had one touch in the second half before being substituted in the 62nd minute. Quite hard to get sent off, which we have been waiting for forlornly all season, if he is such a peripheral player

by the way Liverpool's four strikers this season have scored 8 goals. Everton's back four have scored 9

in La Liga Barcelona beat Getafe 6-0 with two goals from Suarez, to re-assert their 5 point lead at the top of the table

cricket

the current IPL table after CSK's close win yesterday. Rajasthan still comfortably placed, for now

in the county game

Lancashire (Kent following on) and Derbyshire (Gloucs still behind Derbyshirwe with only 4 wickets in their second innings remaining) are chasing wins on the final day of this round of LVCC matches

Mddlesex are chasing 400, or more likely trying to draw, on the last day at Somerset

Newton scored 58 in the Nrthants second innings at Grace Road making 129 runs in the match

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 6665 6666 6667 6668 [6669] 6670 6671 6672 6673 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: