blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:08:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7987 7988 7989 7990 [7991] 7992 7993 7994 7995 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330114 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #119850 on: July 26, 2016, 02:59:19 PM »

fuck off SDS.  Done at 1/8 in running and beat again in first at Goodwood.  This is a brutal losing streak he is on.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:05:19 PM by arbboy » Logged
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #119851 on: July 26, 2016, 03:09:04 PM »

Didn't do anything wrong there though I haven't been watching him ride

Like qpr not sure in which markets yet as can't access them easily
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119852 on: July 26, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »

Couple of quick questions.

Think someone put up Matsuyama for the PGA did that bet get placed?

Does any company do a spread list for the Championship?

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #119853 on: July 26, 2016, 03:23:05 PM »

Couple of quick questions.

Think someone put up Matsuyama for the PGA did that bet get placed?

Does any company do a spread list for the Championship?

Sporting Index and to a lesser extent Spreadex will have every spread market you can think of.  Finish Positions are the most popular.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #119854 on: July 26, 2016, 03:36:06 PM »

http://www.pauljoneshorseracing.com/q-alan-potts

Really good interview with Alan potts
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #119855 on: July 26, 2016, 04:28:26 PM »

This game just had 'break out' game stamped all over it just like Kyrgois's win against Nadal at Wimbledon did a few years ago.  When i first got into the game 15 years ago judges used to say to me  'I couldn't back Safin with counterfeit at 1/6 in a first round match anywhere in the world how do you know he hasn't just turned up to f*ck some barbie dolls and take the appearance money'.  God knows how mad you must be to be backing this Aussie ever at 1/14 against a kid playing on his home town court.

I think this aussie is the most bonkers pro sportsman in the modern era across all sports ( i did say Raonic was a max bet against him at Queens odds against two months ago) looks a huge price now right?  How would you price Kyrgois v Raonic on grass right now?  1/3 Raonic?.  He plays so many points like he is down the park with his mates just fucking around.  The amount of cash on the line for this kid on court (off court as well with Nike etc because he is so marketable compared to 99% of ATP players longer term) if he took these events seriously which he has to to get a ranking where he can ever win a major) is just incredible.  He seriously needs a proper coach asap.   You can't turn up at a masters 1000 event and just take the piss in the first round.  You are leaving so many ranking points on the floor.  He plays games like it is an exhibition without realising the bigger picture.

Some of the shots he has played tonight (at least 20 times) are just mind bending.  This is a huge masters series event where most of the top players haven't bothered to turn up.  The ranking points are just sitting there to be mopped up.  The aussie just doesn't give a fuck.  This kid could be the biggest waste of sporting talent in history if he doesn't sort himself out asap.

He makes baby fed's melt down over the past 2 years with his celeb bimbos a minor story.

The Canadian playing Dimitrov tomorrow. Could be interesting!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-rogers-cup/grigor-dimitrov-v-denis-shapovalov/winner
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #119856 on: July 26, 2016, 04:45:33 PM »

SDS is BACK!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #119857 on: July 26, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »

fuck off SDS.  Done at 1/8 in running and beat again in first at Goodwood.  This is a brutal losing streak he is on.

thats why hes the champ
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #119858 on: July 26, 2016, 04:47:23 PM »

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii the streak is over.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #119859 on: July 26, 2016, 04:52:52 PM »

SDS is BACK!

Wanted that Qewy as the last leg of a treble, so was nailed on that he wouldn't get by Cheesy

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #119860 on: July 26, 2016, 05:00:17 PM »

Was taking a look at some of the football markets for the season, this one is interesting. Top Championship London club

What do people think?
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/top-london-club

All three teams are rated pretty similar in the betting, yet the Staffs firm prices Brentford as the dog of the three at 3/1

Anyone got any opinions on the Championship top scorer market
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/top-goalscorer

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #119861 on: July 26, 2016, 05:01:18 PM »

This game just had 'break out' game stamped all over it just like Kyrgois's win against Nadal at Wimbledon did a few years ago.  When i first got into the game 15 years ago judges used to say to me  'I couldn't back Safin with counterfeit at 1/6 in a first round match anywhere in the world how do you know he hasn't just turned up to f*ck some barbie dolls and take the appearance money'.  God knows how mad you must be to be backing this Aussie ever at 1/14 against a kid playing on his home town court.

I think this aussie is the most bonkers pro sportsman in the modern era across all sports ( i did say Raonic was a max bet against him at Queens odds against two months ago) looks a huge price now right?  How would you price Kyrgois v Raonic on grass right now?  1/3 Raonic?.  He plays so many points like he is down the park with his mates just fucking around.  The amount of cash on the line for this kid on court (off court as well with Nike etc because he is so marketable compared to 99% of ATP players longer term) if he took these events seriously which he has to to get a ranking where he can ever win a major) is just incredible.  He seriously needs a proper coach asap.   You can't turn up at a masters 1000 event and just take the piss in the first round.  You are leaving so many ranking points on the floor.  He plays games like it is an exhibition without realising the bigger picture.

Some of the shots he has played tonight (at least 20 times) are just mind bending.  This is a huge masters series event where most of the top players haven't bothered to turn up.  The ranking points are just sitting there to be mopped up.  The aussie just doesn't give a fuck.  This kid could be the biggest waste of sporting talent in history if he doesn't sort himself out asap.

He makes baby fed's melt down over the past 2 years with his celeb bimbos a minor story.

The Canadian playing Dimitrov tomorrow. Could be interesting!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-rogers-cup/grigor-dimitrov-v-denis-shapovalov/winner

Very interesting game for the young home town kid.  Playing the two mavericks of the tour currently back to back games in a masters series event.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #119862 on: July 26, 2016, 05:22:16 PM »

Newcastle are gonna be a pretty big scalp for a lot of teams this season (big name manager, huge stadium, high expectations), and they ain't gonna have it their own way in the Championship. Of the relegated teams I much prefer Norwich to come straight back up; Villa still look all over the place and Newcastle haven't been down here since 2009/10 and could end up looking like a fish out of water. Gayle could be a great signing for them though.

Wednesday look an interesting proposition....

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119863 on: July 26, 2016, 05:32:09 PM »

Anyone got any opinions on the Championship top scorer market
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/top-goalscorer

On another thread i asked this and Chompy said he wouldn't look much beyond Gayle

I gather Ross McCormick is the subject of a lot of interest from Norwich too. He's scored goals everywhere including in a poor Fulham side.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #119864 on: July 26, 2016, 05:59:35 PM »

Norwich are interesting... They have a strong side for the Championship  I read some of the speculation about McCormack and for sure they are lacking a goalscorer and have done for a while with Naismith, Jerome, Lafferty not prolific...

So far they have only lost Redmond, although Jarvis is out until Xmas. Keeping Brady will be important. For sure I think Newcastle are too short.

On another note I've had a small ew bet on Jabo Ibehre to be top scorer in League Two at 33/1 on 356 (he is as low as 10/1 elsewhere)
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/top-goalscorer

He started strongly last season. Around Christmas his baby got meningitus which certainly affected his form in the second half of the season. He looks set to be the focal point of the attack and Carlisle seem to have made a few signings to strengthen. Any League Two observers got an opinion?
Pages: 1 ... 7987 7988 7989 7990 [7991] 7992 7993 7994 7995 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: