blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:08:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8195 8196 8197 8198 [8199] 8200 8201 8202 8203 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331518 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122970 on: October 25, 2016, 07:15:09 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wta-world-tour-finals/winner

madison keys is 12/1 best.

it starts tomorrow

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #122971 on: October 25, 2016, 07:20:01 PM »

Well if she wins in straight sets tomorrow(big ask, but in her hands) she is in the last 4. Blows as hot and cold as you get but very capable of winning a few more matches against opponents who in all honesty are running on empty after a long season.  It's a complicated format as it could come down to how many sets/games you have won if its needed to settled the group winner.    

Worse 20/1 shots around and I think it's worth a play at the price.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122972 on: October 25, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »

Wta finals, stand out price on Madison Keys, she has it in her own hands if she is to qualify. 20/1 still available but I doubt this will last the next hour.  See oddschecker.

Seems like it lasted 5 minutes, & you clearly found a bit of value there, thanks.

Keep them coming please. We were too late this time, but we'll get them eventually.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #122973 on: October 25, 2016, 07:21:28 PM »

I see that now. She was up at 20/1 5 minutes ago.  Too slow to post.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122974 on: October 25, 2016, 07:21:52 PM »

Well if she wins in straight sets tomorrow(big ask, but in her hands) she is in the last 4. Blows as hot and cold as you get but very capable of winning a few more matches against opponents who in all honesty are running on empty after a long season.  It's a complicated format as it could come down to how many sets/games you have won if its needed to settled the group winner.   

Worse 20/1 shots around and I think it's worth a play at the price.

ok but she's 12/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wta-world-tour-finals/winner

please don't make me go and research the format :-).

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122975 on: October 25, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »

I see that now. She was up at 20/1 5 minutes ago.  Too slow to post.

Well you tried, that's all that matters.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #122976 on: October 25, 2016, 07:30:45 PM »

Grin. The price change has saved you the bother Tightend.  I didn't either bother to look up the exact rules but was happy to take a shot at 20/1 as it was fairly generous.  She goes through if a straight sets winner, after that it all comes down to all sorts of numbers. It was 25max so they probably hit the limit at that price.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:32:39 PM by Weetabix » Logged
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #122977 on: October 26, 2016, 12:43:21 AM »

I think we should be backing PNE at home to toon at 4/1. I don't think any team should be 4/1 at home to Newcastle, especially one as in form as PNE.

I like this as a buy low candidate after their 6-0 loss in the cup tonight if you can get some of the 5.5 thats left on betfair, after 5% commission just about beats the 5.25 from 366 and a few others

They made 9 changes against aand played with 10 men for an hour. They got off to a shaky start but are unbeaten in their last 5 league games against some tidy sides (Norwich, Birmingham, Brighton, Huddersfield, Villa)

Newcastle obviously a very good side and worthy favourites for the lot but I think theres enough room in the price

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #122978 on: October 26, 2016, 12:45:23 AM »

Was playing poker in Newcastle tonight, didn't dare declare I'm from Preston originally  talktothehand
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #122979 on: October 26, 2016, 01:28:24 AM »

I think we should be backing PNE at home to toon at 4/1. I don't think any team should be 4/1 at home to Newcastle, especially one as in form as PNE.

I like this as a buy low candidate after their 6-0 loss in the cup tonight if you can get some of the 5.5 thats left on betfair, after 5% commission just about beats the 5.25 from 366 and a few others

They made 9 changes against aand played with 10 men for an hour. They got off to a shaky start but are unbeaten in their last 5 league games against some tidy sides (Norwich, Birmingham, Brighton, Huddersfield, Villa)

Newcastle obviously a very good side and worthy favourites for the lot but I think theres enough room in the price

I was at the Brighton/Preston game. Was 2-2 by score only. They should have been beaten by about six or seven. Scored with their only two shots, one of which was a genuine open goal due to a mixup between the Brighton full back and keeper. Not sure that it has much impact for this game particularly but I'd be wanting much bigger than fives against a Newcastle team who'd probably be a comfortable top 10 prem side at the moment.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #122980 on: October 26, 2016, 02:25:27 AM »

Not sure about top 10 in the premiership

They've played 4 games vs the current top 6 in the championship. Three wins 2-0 vs brighton playing against ten for 40 minutes and goals in the 95th and 96th minute for the 4-3 win vs Norwich

Watch toon draw southampton in the next round of the cup and smash 'em 4-0 now Cheesy

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #122981 on: October 26, 2016, 04:40:01 AM »

I was at the Brighton/Preston game. Was 2-2 by score only. They should have been beaten by about six or seven. Scored with their only two shots, one of which was a genuine open goal due to a mixup between the Brighton full back and keeper. Not sure that it has much impact for this game particularly but I'd be wanting much bigger than fives against a Newcastle team who'd probably be a comfortable top 10 prem side at the moment.

Newcastle definitely aren't a top ten side in the Premiership.

I'm not sure if the point you are making with the Brighton game. You can't take away from them when they score two, however the goals come. I suspect yes they should have been beaten, but I think you got OTT in saying by 5 or 6, are you just counting every Brighton chance. PNE went from 1-0 up, 2-1 down to 2-2, when others would have folded.

All I can see is an in form team, who have had some good results against the better teams in the league. I wish my own team could get 4 points from Norwich & Brighton away!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122982 on: October 26, 2016, 05:51:52 AM »

£20 on Harden top points scorer NBA season at BFSB booked for Fred at 3/1

Thanks - £20 sent by Bank TX.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122983 on: October 26, 2016, 05:59:17 AM »

Recommend £20 James Harden NBA Top scorer 3/1 BFSB
Recommend £15 Karl-Anthony Towns 13/5, ALL NBA First team at PP

if anyone is able to help with either of those, please let me know thanks

Karl-Anthony Towns backed £15 to win £xx @ PP

Thanks Adam - £15 sent by Bank TX, &, with any luck, to the correct account.

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #122984 on: October 26, 2016, 08:00:23 AM »

Comfortable top 10 prem side! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8195 8196 8197 8198 [8199] 8200 8201 8202 8203 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: