blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:38:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8448 8449 8450 8451 [8452] 8453 8454 8455 8456 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330538 times)
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #126765 on: March 30, 2017, 10:41:34 AM »

Interesting game about to start for our nba bet, Spurs are up against the Warriors for the 3rd time this season. Spurs have won the previous 2 matches this season (even though last time out a couple of key warriors players were rested). The result won't have much of an effect on the overall bet but could give us an insight into how the potential best of 7 games western conference final could end up. A spurs win would put them pretty close to an equal record with Golden State, it'd be great for the bets if they could nick the 1st seed and get the all important home advantage.

Think that ended 110-98 to the Warriors.

Yep, which sadly ends the hopes of clinching the number 1 seed in the west. Probably means tough couple of series against the rockets in the semis and warriors in the final. Going to be a sweat!

Feed em rice.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126766 on: March 30, 2017, 10:53:28 AM »

The likeness is incredible.

nice of Niall Quinn to model for it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126767 on: March 30, 2017, 10:53:55 AM »

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba OI OI OI ! 

Premier league Darts.

Barney vs Wade.

Barney @ 10/11 everywhere at some 1/1 on blacktype if you have an account there.

There is really nothing I can see to suggest that Barney shouldn't be a hell of a lot shorter. James Wades form has been unspectacular, a 100 average vs MVG last week his first of the year and 2nd in 6 months (everyone throws higher vs MVG), previous to that he's gone 94 94 89 89 and has 95 average and >40% on the doubles for the PL and this is not really miles less than he's been putting up all year. He lost to Darren Johnson at the weekend (no slouch and beaten plenty of big names, inc RVB this year) but he's a full 76 places below him in the rankings, Wade's made a bit of a habbit this year of losing to people he should really be beating. Lots of bottle and an uncanny ability to pull results from nowhere he has still, but his A game can't compete with the top guys in the PL.

Barney's win vs MVG was good but his win vs Garry was one of the most impressive performances of the year, 103.5 average and 70% doubles, Barney's tour form is, and probably always will be, pretty poor, he can't seem to gear himself up for a tour game with no crowd in some rando sports centre, but he loves the PL (just need to see him every week with the microphone) loves the crowd, loves the atmosphere and consistently delivers - 13 of his last 25 TV games have been 100+, with 109's 108's 107's 105's in there, this current run is no fluke for Barney and he's more than capable of continuing it, and he certainly doesn't need a 103 average and 70% doubles to see off JW.

Yes, Barney doesn't always like scrappy games, and yes JW beat him both times last year, but he's shown a hell of a lot more grit in the last year and has re-discovered a way to grind results out of games 18-24+ months ago he'd likely have given up on.

I'd be very happy getting stuck into Barney at 1.8+ (and have been doing so!)

Darts boys, happy with this?

My eyes are open wide
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #126768 on: March 30, 2017, 11:09:55 AM »

Has something happened with the Wright/Huybrechts game tonight? I'd had a decent bet matched on bf ex but the market no longer there?

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #126769 on: March 30, 2017, 11:16:20 AM »

Has something happened with the Wright/Huybrechts game tonight? I'd had a decent bet matched on bf ex but the market no longer there?

Huybrechts has pulled out as his mother is on deaths door  Cry

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #126770 on: March 30, 2017, 11:17:04 AM »

As its the final week and no one can play twice, Peter Wright will be awarded a 7-0 win. Seems poor they can't organise some sort of exhibition match with Wright involved, he is very much the draw these days and lodsa ppl I know are going in PW fancy dress

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #126771 on: March 30, 2017, 11:24:42 AM »

Ahh I see now, yeh thats pretty strange, just giving him a 7-0 win also seems like a bit of a joke, surely a 7-5 win would be fairer, you get a gtd 2points but dont gain on the legs advantage, if someone misses out to peter wright because of +2 leg difference they would be justifiably pretty miffed.

Agree exhibition with Peter Wright the way to go, maybe vs Wayne Mardle or something? Just a bit of fun for guys forking out £100 for a ticket.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #126772 on: March 30, 2017, 11:25:40 AM »

Was intending to lay PW for this game and really fancied it.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126773 on: March 30, 2017, 11:34:25 AM »

For those that can, Shy have gone 4/1 the two closest darts matches.  They were prepared to lay me 3 whole pounds on the double. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Jono3131

View Profile
« Reply #126774 on: March 30, 2017, 12:22:10 PM »

Who is it in this double? The only priceboost I can see is Taylor/Anderson/vb@ 7/2....
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #126775 on: March 30, 2017, 12:26:15 PM »

He'll be on about the draw

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #126776 on: March 30, 2017, 12:53:26 PM »

Barney most 180s 8/15 too oooooh
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126777 on: March 30, 2017, 02:51:57 PM »

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba OI OI OI !  

Premier league Darts.

Barney vs Wade.

Barney @ 10/11 everywhere at some 1/1 on blacktype if you have an account there.

There is really nothing I can see to suggest that Barney shouldn't be a hell of a lot shorter. James Wades form has been unspectacular, a 100 average vs MVG last week his first of the year and 2nd in 6 months (everyone throws higher vs MVG), previous to that he's gone 94 94 89 89 and has 95 average and >40% on the doubles for the PL and this is not really miles less than he's been putting up all year. He lost to Darren Johnson at the weekend (no slouch and beaten plenty of big names, inc RVB this year) but he's a full 76 places below him in the rankings, Wade's made a bit of a habbit this year of losing to people he should really be beating. Lots of bottle and an uncanny ability to pull results from nowhere he has still, but his A game can't compete with the top guys in the PL.

Barney's win vs MVG was good but his win vs Garry was one of the most impressive performances of the year, 103.5 average and 70% doubles, Barney's tour form is, and probably always will be, pretty poor, he can't seem to gear himself up for a tour game with no crowd in some rando sports centre, but he loves the PL (just need to see him every week with the microphone) loves the crowd, loves the atmosphere and consistently delivers - 13 of his last 25 TV games have been 100+, with 109's 108's 107's 105's in there, this current run is no fluke for Barney and he's more than capable of continuing it, and he certainly doesn't need a 103 average and 70% doubles to see off JW.

Yes, Barney doesn't always like scrappy games, and yes JW beat him both times last year, but he's shown a hell of a lot more grit in the last year and has re-discovered a way to grind results out of games 18-24+ months ago he'd likely have given up on.

I'd be very happy getting stuck into Barney at 1.8+ (and have been doing so!)

I still remember when he was 1.8 to beat wes newton and we got the wheelbarrow out, decided to average 82 or something and we did our bollocks, lol

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126778 on: March 30, 2017, 03:51:13 PM »

The 2017 IPL starts next week (nellberg etc, please givea view)

I have done a long form which i won't reproduce here,just the key points

The 2017 IPL, its 10th season runs from 5th April to 21st May consisting of 8 teams. The current IPL title holders are Sunrises Hyderabad who beat RCB in the 2016 final. SRH were 6/1 ante post last year, outside the top 4 in the betting

Each team plays each other twice in a home-and-away format in the league phase. At the conclusion of the league stage, the top four teams will qualify for the Playoffs.

8 teams then, and very competitive. can make a case for 6 of them.

betting market https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/ipl/indian-premier-league/winner

Some of the team rules are as follows:
•   A minimum squad of 16 players.
•   No more than 10 foreign players on the squad and a maximum of 4 foreign players in the playing XI.
•   A minimum of 14 Indian players must be included in each squad.
•   A minimum of 6 players from the under-22 pool must be included in each squad

Kolkota Knight Riders (15/2)

KKR have won the IPL twice. The shrewd captaincy of Gautam Gambhir and the versatility of their bowling makes them a challenger every season. (especially as the Kolkota pitches tend to be low scoring. dry and take spin which suits their line up)**

KKR went big on overseas purchases in the auction bagging Trent Boult, Chris Woakes, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Darren Bravo, and Rovman Powell together with a clutch of local Indian players.

Gambhir and Robin Uthappa have been their mainstays at the top for many seasons now. With hard-hitters Manish Pandey and Suryakumar Yadav in the mix KKR has enough batting power to be competitive. Big bash star Chris Lynn could be the surprise package of the season for them.

The West Indies mystery spinner Sunil Narine has delivered titles for KKR. In April 2016, he was cleared for bowling in all formats of domestic and international cricket after his action was reported. The likes of Umesh Yadav and Piyush Chawla are veterans at KKR while Woakes and Boult should provide the variation.

A consistent side year in year out, sixth favourites out of 8 teams probably under-rates their prospects

Recommendation £30 e/w (1/3 1,2) KKR 2017 IPL Sportingbet

** T20 is a high variance format. Give two talented teams a flat track and its tough to say which team will win in a 220 plays 220 game. Give two talented teams a slower track where 150 is competitive then there is a premium on canny bowling attacks,this is where KKR do well

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126779 on: March 30, 2017, 03:53:03 PM »

^^^^

Yes please Rich.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8448 8449 8450 8451 [8452] 8453 8454 8455 8456 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: