blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8502 8503 8504 8505 [8506] 8507 8508 8509 8510 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331440 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #127575 on: April 28, 2017, 12:07:05 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Tonight in superleague Hull host Warrington. It is a hard game to fathom out who will win this as both teams have been the epitome of inconsistent. However, Hull have the most creative player on the pitch in Albert Kelly, and I think he will swing it Hull's way. One area that I know Warrington are weak in is their centre defence. Hull have an elusive runner at outside centre in C Tuimavave  and I like his chances of scoring a try tonight.

Suggets £20 C Tuimavave to score a try @ 2-1 with Paddys or 15/8 with betfred

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127576 on: April 28, 2017, 12:15:21 PM »

corals have set the line at 53.5 for the number of SNP seats
my line would be around 47 i recommend £50 at 5/6
any views?

looks value compared with under 49.5 4/6 with betfair
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127577 on: April 28, 2017, 12:18:11 PM »

any views?

sigh......corals moved line to 47.5
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127578 on: April 28, 2017, 12:22:22 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Tonight in superleague Hull host Warrington. It is a hard game to fathom out who will win this as both teams have been the epitome of inconsistent. However, Hull have the most creative player on the pitch in Albert Kelly, and I think he will swing it Hull's way. One area that I know Warrington are weak in is their centre defence. Hull have an elusive runner at outside centre in C Tuimavave  and I like his chances of scoring a try tonight.

Done for fred with Paddys if required
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127579 on: April 28, 2017, 12:24:49 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

i have just done it myself

Carlos Tuimavave Hull v Warrington Anytime Tryscorer
2/1
Total Stake: 20.00
1 5 10 20
Total Returns: 60.00

note, thanks for the help but these can be solved if posters ask if we need help first. saves having a double position

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127580 on: April 28, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »

yes only coral have the snp market up and have suspended it (probably after one bet)

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/total-seats-snp

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127581 on: April 28, 2017, 12:29:57 PM »

Advance note

It is most likely that the thread will be "dark" for putting bets on for tikay from 7th-22nd June.

tikay is in Vegas trying to avoid sticky buns and I am away on holiday at the same time (nice timing, general election,nice timing)

nothing to stop people putting ideas up and people following them of course but not that likely that either of us will be putting bets on for that fortnight.

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127582 on: April 28, 2017, 12:32:39 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Tonight in superleague Hull host Warrington. It is a hard game to fathom out who will win this as both teams have been the epitome of inconsistent. However, Hull have the most creative player on the pitch in Albert Kelly, and I think he will swing it Hull's way. One area that I know Warrington are weak in is their centre defence. Hull have an elusive runner at outside centre in C Tuimavave  and I like his chances of scoring a try tonight.

Hi Nick,

You placed that in good faith, so I'll take it personally. (For me, not Fred).

IOU £20, & I'll settle in the morning if it goes south, you OK with that?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127583 on: April 28, 2017, 12:34:54 PM »

Advance note

It is most likely that the thread will be "dark" for putting bets on for tikay from 7th-22nd June.

tikay is in Vegas trying to avoid sticky buns and I am away on holiday at the same time (nice timing, general election,nice timing)

nothing to stop people putting ideas up and people following them of course but not that likely that either of us will be putting bets on for that fortnight.

My plan is to avoid Sticky Buns & all things High Cholesterol until I go to Vegas on June 2nd, then declare a Sticky Bun, Chips & Burgers amnesty for the duration.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127584 on: April 28, 2017, 12:36:26 PM »

any views?

bugger atleast i spotted value for a change

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127585 on: April 28, 2017, 12:44:35 PM »

any views?

Yup. I very much doubt Coral would have laid Fred more than a fiver though. Effectively for a Firm like Coral  - please don't take offence - it's a "novelty market", like "Next Peterborough Manager" or whatever.

Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #127586 on: April 28, 2017, 01:15:26 PM »

any views?

Yeah that was a good spot, 53.5 looks way too high, 2015 GE was a freak in Scotland.
I think the Tory revival is being somewhat overstated but they are running on 1 issue, independence.
I got a leaflet through the door from them yesterday with not one single policy on it bar blocking Indy Ref. It talks about the the SNPs obsession of independence and then goes on to mention it 20 times and literally nothing else.
Mid 40s feels about right for the  SNP. Labour are apparently only concentrating resources to 3 seats.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127587 on: April 28, 2017, 01:20:59 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Tonight in superleague Hull host Warrington. It is a hard game to fathom out who will win this as both teams have been the epitome of inconsistent. However, Hull have the most creative player on the pitch in Albert Kelly, and I think he will swing it Hull's way. One area that I know Warrington are weak in is their centre defence. Hull have an elusive runner at outside centre in C Tuimavave  and I like his chances of scoring a try tonight.

Hi Nick,

You placed that in good faith, so I'll take it personally. (For me, not Fred).

IOU £20, & I'll settle in the morning if it goes south, you OK with that?

No problem, booked.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127588 on: April 28, 2017, 01:32:53 PM »

Advance note

That's an interesting announcement, as I've got a similar one.

The Canadian GP (9th-11th June) will be the first F1 race since 1996 (when I was four years old) that I will not be following live, and therefore will not be making any bet suggestions for. At least not after the practice sessions begin.

My life mantra has always been that F1/Motorsport comes first, so this is a major decision for me to take. However I'll be spending this period in June pursing another one of my passions so I feel the decision to miss one race is justified Smiley

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #127589 on: April 28, 2017, 01:39:58 PM »

any views?

Yeah that was a good spot, 53.5 looks way too high, 2015 GE was a freak in Scotland.
I think the Tory revival is being somewhat overstated but they are running on 1 issue, independence.
I got a leaflet through the door from them yesterday with not one single policy on it bar blocking Indy Ref. It talks about the the SNPs obsession of independence and then goes on to mention it 20 times and literally nothing else.
Mid 40s feels about right for the  SNP. Labour are apparently only concentrating resources to 3 seats.

Tories have taken a real savaging in the last week though (polls will be interesting to see if it has had an effect). The 'rape clause' has really hurt Davidson's painstakingly constructed 'nice face' of the Tories. When Kezia Dugdale is being applauded by the SNP for getting tore into RD & the Greens are scoring with attacks on her as well you'd think it would have to affect them.

Looking at the potential change seats I was surprised not to see the current only Tory seat not down as at risk. Mundell only won Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale & Tweeddale by 798 seats, the Greens are talking about not contesting the seat in favour of the SNP which is another potential 839 votes. This seat is going to be VERY tight. A lot of the labour votes are in mining ares, who will NOT vote Tory as an anti-indy vote. Interesting and really tough to call.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Pages: 1 ... 8502 8503 8504 8505 [8506] 8507 8508 8509 8510 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: