blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:05:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8538 8539 8540 8541 [8542] 8543 8544 8545 8546 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330364 times)
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #128115 on: May 25, 2017, 11:47:57 PM »

Valverde looks a done deal as next Barca manager, which is nice. Don't get many 33-1 winners but shame it was only for a tenner.

Silva to be next Watford manager looks worth a stab at 10-1 with BMU or 8-1 with Baldyboots.

Heard he was going to Porto.

Could be mistaken

Portuguese Journalist I follow on twitter, has tweeted the meeting with Porto went tits up and a 2 yr deal at Palace is on the table.

Should have gone with the chompster first up!
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128116 on: May 26, 2017, 07:11:16 AM »

The 1st round of the LPGA Volvik is done and dusted with a couple of players shooting 65's.

First off, the top three ranked players all shot evens and are 7 shots off the pace. Whilst Ariaya Jutanugarn, So Yeon Ryu and personal favourite, Lexi Thompson could all make a charge there's someone who's odds seem stupidly out of cinc.

Stacey Lewis leads but hasn't won on tour for ever. She's had a ridiculous amount of runner up finishes including one in March. I guess she will win again, let's hope it's not this week.

Also on -7 is Wei-Ling Hsu. Her round included two eagles which will be almost impossibe to replicate again this weekend. She's never won on tour and has only one top ten finish in her career so we can draw a pencil through her.

Other people there or thereabouts include tour rookies Nelly Korda and another favourite of mine Sung Yung Park. Whilst both are capable of winning I'm against them until they do.

Ilhee Lee has a win under her belt but this years performances have been pretty dire so I'm scrubbing her.

Suzann Pettersen is a top performer and TV Producers nightmare. I don't think I've heard a Woman swear as much as her. She reckons she gets on really well with her caddie as they both have mouths like fucking Dockers (apologies to Dockers everywhere, her words not mine). She's had a couple of top tens this year and is a proven winner with fifteen career firsts. At -5 and 8/1 though I'm giving her a miss.

Brittany Lincicome won the first event of the season and then went off the boil. A neck injury curtailed a month and a couple of missed cuts. Her recent form is sketchy with a T23 her best in the last month. She shot a bogey free 67 yesterday and is two shots off the lead. She started the tournament as a 66/1 shot. You can still get 66/1 for her now with Billy Hills?Huh?

To put this price into perspective, Jutanugarn, Thompson and Ryu who are seven shots back are 50/1.

The only other bookie with prices up are 364 and they make her a 25/1 shot.

Have faith in Brittany I say, pray to your Gods her neck injury has gone (no mention of it in any interviews) and smash Uncle Billy for not being a beleiver. I've had £25 E/W at 66's, hope you can get on if you fancy following me in.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #128117 on: May 26, 2017, 07:46:32 AM »

The 1st round of the LPGA Volvik is done and dusted with a couple of players shooting 65's.

First off, the top three ranked players all shot evens and are 7 shots off the pace. Whilst Ariaya Jutanugarn, So Yeon Ryu and personal favourite, Lexi Thompson could all make a charge there's someone who's odds seem stupidly out of cinc.

Stacey Lewis leads but hasn't won on tour for ever. She's had a ridiculous amount of runner up finishes including one in March. I guess she will win again, let's hope it's not this week.

Also on -7 is Wei-Ling Hsu. Her round included two eagles which will be almost impossibe to replicate again this weekend. She's never won on tour and has only one top ten finish in her career so we can draw a pencil through her.

Other people there or thereabouts include tour rookies Nelly Korda and another favourite of mine Sung Yung Park. Whilst both are capable of winning I'm against them until they do.

Ilhee Lee has a win under her belt but this years performances have been pretty dire so I'm scrubbing her.

Suzann Pettersen is a top performer and TV Producers nightmare. I don't think I've heard a Woman swear as much as her. She reckons she gets on really well with her caddie as they both have mouths like fucking Dockers (apologies to Dockers everywhere, her words not mine). She's had a couple of top tens this year and is a proven winner with fifteen career firsts. At -5 and 8/1 though I'm giving her a miss.

Brittany Lincicome won the first event of the season and then went off the boil. A neck injury curtailed a month and a couple of missed cuts. Her recent form is sketchy with a T23 her best in the last month. She shot a bogey free 67 yesterday and is two shots off the lead. She started the tournament as a 66/1 shot. You can still get 66/1 for her now with Billy Hills?Huh?

To put this price into perspective, Jutanugarn, Thompson and Ryu who are seven shots back are 50/1.

Have faith in Brittany I say, pray to your Gods her neck injury has gone (no mention of it in any interviews) and smash Uncle Billy for not being a beleiver. I've had £25 E/W at 66's, hope you can get on if you fancy following me in.

I am on, thankyou rubbish, fingers crossed. What time does it restart?
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128118 on: May 26, 2017, 08:09:22 AM »

Brittany is one of the early starters for round two and goes out about 1.30 pm our time.

I'm not about until Sunday so can't do any updates sorry.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128119 on: May 26, 2017, 08:34:05 AM »

Brittany is one of the early starters for round two and goes out about 1.30 pm our time.

I'm not about until Sunday so can't do any updates sorry.

Pls ignore.  Found it cheers
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 08:36:32 AM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128120 on: May 26, 2017, 08:49:21 AM »

£10 at 66-1 e/w on William Hill

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #128121 on: May 26, 2017, 10:33:03 AM »

Lots of superleague tonight.

Castleford host Widnes, and this could get very nasty for Widnes. Already desperately short of players they have to go to the best offensive side I have ever seen. If the 1st half goes Castlefords way, and they lead by 24 points, then I could see them scoring 70+ points. The bet that I recommend is Castleford to win by 51+ with Ladbrokes and Coral @ 9-2. Castleford beat them earlier in the season by 34 points to nil, and they have put 50 points on both Wigan and Leeds in home fixtures.

Suggest £10 Castleford by 51+ @ 9-2 with Corals or Ladbrokes.

For anyone who wants a try scorer bet in the televised Leeds v Warrington match then Daryll Clark at 5-2 is the best bet.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128122 on: May 26, 2017, 10:36:54 AM »

Castleford 51+ Castleford v Widnes Winning Margin
9/2
Total Stake: £10.00
Potential Returns: £55.00

My eyes are open wide
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128123 on: May 26, 2017, 10:48:12 AM »

Lots of superleague tonight.

Castleford host Widnes, and this could get very nasty for Widnes. Already desperately short of players they have to go to the best offensive side I have ever seen. If the 1st half goes Castlefords way, and they lead by 24 points, then I could see them scoring 70+ points. The bet that I recommend is Castleford to win by 51+ with Ladbrokes and Coral @ 9-2. Castleford beat them earlier in the season by 34 points to nil, and they have put 50 points on both Wigan and Leeds in home fixtures.

Suggest £10 Castleford by 51+ @ 9-2 with Corals or Ladbrokes.

For anyone who wants a try scorer bet in the televised Leeds v Warrington match then Daryll Clark at 5-2 is the best bet.

WH have Castleford -50 on the handicap at 7/1.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128124 on: May 26, 2017, 11:49:23 AM »

thiem, nadal, djokovic in the same half

projected quarters

murray v nishikori
wawrinka v cilic
---
raonic v nadal
thiem v djok

given the lop sided nature of that draw is there anything to be done e/w in the top half? stan i assume?

womens, seeded for last 16

Kerber vs Kvitova,
Wozniacki vs Kuznetsova,
Muguruza vs Mladenovic,
Venus vs Cibulkova,
----
Svitolina vs Keys,
Vesnina vs Halep,
Konta vs Radwanska,
Pav vs Pliskova

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128125 on: May 26, 2017, 11:58:55 AM »

projected quarters

murray v nishikori
wawrinka v cilic
---
raonic v nadal
thiem v djok

given the lop sided nature of that draw is there anything to be done e/w in the top half? stan i assume?

Kerber vs Kvitova,
Wozniacki vs Kuznetsova,
Muguruza vs Mladenovic,
Venus vs Cibulkova,
----
Svitolina vs Keys,
Vesnina vs Halep,
Konta vs Radwanska,
Pav vs Pliskova

I know it will look odd, but Murray at 14/1.  Avoids all the big guns.  Stan too. Obviously each way and just can't be bad as it is so lopsided.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128126 on: May 26, 2017, 12:13:41 PM »

projected quarters

murray v nishikori
wawrinka v cilic
---
raonic v nadal
thiem v djok

Kerber vs Kvitova,
Wozniacki vs Kuznetsova,
Muguruza vs Mladenovic,
Venus vs Cibulkova,
----
Svitolina vs Keys,
Vesnina vs Halep,
Konta vs Radwanska,
Pav vs Pliskova

I know it will look odd, but Murray at 14/1.  Avoids all the big guns.  Stan too. Obviously each way and just can't be bad as it is so lopsided.

Zverev is 16/1 and in Murray's quarter.   Guess these prices aren't lasting.  Probably go for him and Murray e/w even though they are due to clash.   All nearly theoretical as Hills are maxing me a fiver e/w.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128127 on: May 26, 2017, 12:23:21 PM »

I have done £15 e/w Zverev 14/1 Murray 14/1 Wawrinka 14/1 and prices are dropping as we speak

e/w 1,2 1/2

can take any or all off/on thread, to be decided

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128128 on: May 26, 2017, 12:35:04 PM »

Can't go wrong with an ew on any of those guys I guess. Murray has zverev and Del Potro. But stans quarter really weak. I've had a banzai on cilic at 125/1 ew
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128129 on: May 26, 2017, 01:35:56 PM »

BFSB, Paddies and betstars all going a third top 2 in the French Open mens side.  Guess that is one way of dealing with it, but seems a slippery slope.

Paddies at least have had the decency to go 18/1 Zverev, Stars have gone 11/1 and a third first 2.  Can't see that getting Stars many new accounts.

In other news, Venus Williams now best 50/1 in only one spot and Kasatkina best 33/1.  No third the odds 1-2, thank God.

Pages: 1 ... 8538 8539 8540 8541 [8542] 8543 8544 8545 8546 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: