blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:25:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8600 8601 8602 8603 [8604] 8605 8606 8607 8608 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333964 times)
Killer River

View Profile
« Reply #129045 on: July 15, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »

a reminder for tomorrow we have this going

july cup caravaggio   7/2   50

11/10 best on https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2017-07-15-newmarket/16:35/winner

For those that can.  BFSB are 13/2 Harry Angel.  The horse isn't far off Caravaggio, we beat the exchange and given the shape of the race, will be surprised of the betfair place market hasn't formed properly, but I will be surprised if the place price is going to be bigger than 13/10.

Guess thread is going to struggle to get a tenner e/w but you never know.

Hi there
Top tipping once again!

but the fact you chose "disney songs on youtube" over HEM and then lost 12 bis when you know you should lose 4 maximum just shows a massive sign of disrespect
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129046 on: July 15, 2017, 05:06:19 PM »

11/10 best on https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2017-07-15-newmarket/16:35/winner

For those that can.  BFSB are 13/2 Harry Angel.  The horse isn't far off Caravaggio, we beat the exchange and given the shape of the race, will be surprised of the betfair place market hasn't formed properly, but I will be surprised if the place price is going to be bigger than 13/10.

Hi there

Nothing on myself.

WP.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #129047 on: July 15, 2017, 06:07:10 PM »

Hi there

Nice one Dave
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129048 on: July 15, 2017, 08:35:53 PM »

Okay, F1 suggestions:

To Reach Q3 - Kevin Magnussen @ 21/10. The Haas car is fast at the moment. Actually it has been all season, but now it seems like their drivers can finally slow the car down with the brakes - only took a season and a half to sort out! Happy to take over 2/1, suggest £20.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/to-reach-qualifying-session-three

Race Winner - Sebastian Vettel @ 10/3 with Ladbrokes and Coral. Lewis isn't happy at the moment and he was slow in Austria for this very reason. Following his non-appearance at F1Live during the week, and the resultant negative criticism he received, he'll still be down in the dumps. I don't see him winning this weekend. With Valtteri Bottas having a five-place grid penalty, this leaves the door open for Sebastian. Suggest £30.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/winner

Pole Position - Sebastian Vettel @ 11/2 with Ladbrokes and Coral. I don't think he'll get pole today, but 11/2 is too good to turn down. Suggest £20.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/pole-position

Points Finish - Kevin Magnussen @ 11/10 with various. As above. Suggest £40.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/points-finish

Top Six Finish - Esteban Ocon
@ 9/4 with William Hill. Esteban has been beating Sergio more and more frequently of late, he's definitely getting stronger. With Force India bringing a major upgrade package this weekend, I predict Esteban will be in the best place to take advantage should one of the traditional top six have an issue in the race. Suggest £40.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/top-6-finish
can you please update the race ones fo r tomorrow morning? Which should still be placed?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #129049 on: July 15, 2017, 09:21:57 PM »

Hi there

Nice one Dave

wd doobs, they did a great job today tactically.
Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #129050 on: July 16, 2017, 05:47:06 AM »

I've just woken up from my recurring pre Grand Prix Saturday nightmare about my Palmer v Hülkenberg season match bet tip. As no one's around at this hour on a Sunday I figured it was a safe time to pop in and formally apologise to Fred for it. 

The Hulk has been regularly scoring points which comes as no surprise but I didn't envisage Renault sending Palmer out in a Clio.

Jolyon's been woeful, his old man will be blaming everyone else in the paddock and I guess one or two of you will be blaming me.  Sorry guys!

Only dead fish swim with the stream
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #129051 on: July 16, 2017, 07:54:24 AM »

I've just woken up from my recurring pre Grand Prix Saturday nightmare about my Palmer v Hülkenberg season match bet tip. As no one's around at this hour on a Sunday I figured it was a safe time to pop in and formally apologise to Fred for it. 

The Hulk has been regularly scoring points which comes as no surprise but I didn't envisage Renault sending Palmer out in a Clio.

Jolyon's been woeful, his old man will be blaming everyone else in the paddock and I guess one or two of you will be blaming me.  Sorry guys!

I don't think you should be apologising here. Like I said when you posted the bet, the logic was correct, just one season too early. Actually, Jolyon has had a number of issues in the last two races, but his pace has been improving. By the end of the season he'll much, much closer to Nico. In 2018, he'll be on par .. and in 2019, he'll be one of the best on the grid. As I'd previously outlined, Jolyon takes an awful long time to learn a car, but when he does, he's utterly supreme.

Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129052 on: July 16, 2017, 08:48:19 AM »

Final game of the season before the knockout stages.

As it happened things couldn't have worked out much better. Lions top the standings which means they face the Sharks again in the quarters but this time at home.

Win that and they face the winners of the Brumbies v Hurricanes and then if they get through that will be Guaranteed to host the Final.

Sweat on.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #129053 on: July 16, 2017, 08:58:13 AM »

A poor day for those who followed me yesterday.

Vettel didn't get pole (as expected) and Magnussen was unfortunate not to get out of Q1. Meanwhile in Formula E, the two Mahindra drivers cocked up their qualifying sessions, and suffered problems in the race too - but they were clearly had the two fundamentally quickest cars on the circuit, by some margin too, so the idea was right.

Anyhow today's suggestions:

Race Winner - Sebastian Vettel @ 5/1 with Bet Stars and William Hill. I'm not expecting Lewis to win today - despite his pace. He's not happy at the moment and often makes mistakes when in this mood. With Valtteri starting down in 9th, the door is open for Sebastian. As yesterday, suggest £30.

Points Finish - Felipe Massa @ 2/1 with Bet 365 and Bet Victor. Wild pricing on Felipe with some bookies going EVS. 11/10 is probably the price I would have given, maybe 13/10, certainly not 2/1. Suggest £30.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/points-finish

There is currently no Formula E market available sadly, will keep an eye out.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129054 on: July 16, 2017, 09:01:49 AM »

Vettel didn't get pole (as expected) and Magnussen was unfortunate not to get out of Q1. Meanwhile in Formula E, the two Mahindra drivers cocked up their qualifying sessions, and suffered problems in the race too - but they were clearly had the two fundamentally quickest cars on the circuit, by some margin too, so the idea was right.

Race Winner - Sebastian Vettel @ 5/1 with Bet Stars and William Hill. I'm not expecting Lewis to win today - despite his pace. He's not happy at the moment and often makes mistakes when in this mood. With Valtteri starting down in 9th, the door is open for Sebastian. As yesterday, suggest £30.

Points Finish - Felipe Massa @ 2/1 with Bet 365 and Bet Victor. Wild pricing on Felipe with some bookies going EVS. 11/10 is probably the price I would have given, maybe 13/10, certainly not 2/1. Suggest £30.

Lewis did a 1.26.6, crushed everyone else, spoke of how the crowd lifts him, was laughing and joking on the grid interivews with jenson and dc and he's not happy?

looked fine to me....

My eyes are open wide
Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #129055 on: July 16, 2017, 09:11:17 AM »

Jolyon's been woeful, his old man will be blaming everyone else in the paddock and I guess one or two of you will be blaming me.  Sorry guys!

I don't think you should be apologising here. Like I said when you posted the bet, the logic was correct, just one season too early. Actually, Jolyon has had a number of issues in the last two races, but his pace has been improving. By the end of the season he'll much, much closer to Nico. In 2018, he'll be on par .. and in 2019, he'll be one of the best on the grid. As I'd previously outlined, Jolyon takes an awful long time to learn a car, but when he does, he's utterly supreme.

I don't think you should be apologising here. Like I said when you posted the bet, the logic was correct, just one season too early. Actually, Jolyon has had a number of issues in the last two races, but his pace has been improving. By the end of the season he'll much, much closer to a right hook from his dad. In 2018, he'll be on his bike  .. and in 2019, he'll be on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. As I'd previously outlined, Jolyon takes an awful long time to learn a car, but when he does, his dad is 1.01 to take most of the credit anyway

Fyp

Only dead fish swim with the stream
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129056 on: July 16, 2017, 09:14:10 AM »

I don't think you should be apologising here. Like I said when you posted the bet, the logic was correct, just one season too early. Actually, Jolyon has had a number of issues in the last two races, but his pace has been improving. By the end of the season he'll much, much closer to a right hook from his dad. In 2018, he'll be on his bike  .. and in 2019, he'll be on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. As I'd previously outlined, Jolyon takes an awful long time to learn a car, but when he does, his dad is 1.01 to take most of the credit anyway

Fyp

he's going to get ditched for Kubica right?

My eyes are open wide
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #129057 on: July 16, 2017, 09:18:33 AM »

I don't think you should be apologising here. Like I said when you posted the bet, the logic was correct, just one season too early. Actually, Jolyon has had a number of issues in the last two races, but his pace has been improving. By the end of the season he'll much, much closer to a right hook from his dad. In 2018, he'll be on his bike  .. and in 2019, he'll be on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. As I'd previously outlined, Jolyon takes an awful long time to learn a car, but when he does, his dad is 1.01 to take most of the credit anyway

Fyp

he's going to get ditched for Kubica right?

Hopefully, surely everyone would love to kubica back on the grid?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129058 on: July 16, 2017, 09:22:37 AM »

Massa, best i can do is 11/10, we are closed at bet365 and bet victor

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129059 on: July 16, 2017, 09:24:20 AM »

9/2 Vettel best as we don't have betstars.

yes?

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8600 8601 8602 8603 [8604] 8605 8606 8607 8608 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: