blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:09:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8803 8804 8805 8806 [8807] 8808 8809 8810 8811 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432908 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132090 on: March 17, 2018, 09:07:04 PM »

Yes still struggling to process not receiving a single bet suggestion for Cheltenham but still ..

Well those who have been recruited by, are employed to some degree, subscribe to, or get courtesy to BE selections are obviously not going to put them up on TfT  are they, nor should they.

There's only Marky, Hopkin and me left and let's face it Fred's adoring public isn't really interested in what we think.

PS How did Neil and Co. do with their BE selections over the four days?

It's nothing to do with BE, every other year BE has existed tips have come onto here irrespective from all sorts of people, subscribers or not. I was merely surprised this year.

I don't know how they did, lost i think without working it all out

Are you saying that if you fancied a horse that had also been tipped up by BE's subscription service you would have still put it up on here?

I don't think I have ever tipped a horse on here.

I am one person who happens to write (freelance) regularly for BE amongst several other sports betting "clients"

I also happen to have had 526 selections placed by TfT

I don't get the antagonism towards myself or BE. The thread can happily exist in the presence of any tipping service and has done every Cheltenham since 2013.

Why this year nothing?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132091 on: March 17, 2018, 09:11:12 PM »

What's with the attitude, Karabiner?

If you fancy something we can bet on, stick it up. Doesn't matter what sport, pastime or event it is.

I didn't have as much time to do form studying as I'd have liked this year, so had less to offer Fred for Chelters. As it was quiet on here, I left it be. I suspect that's true for others.

Sharpen your pin for the Masters, please.

I think it must have something to do with my selections getting ridiculed with nobody saying a word.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #132092 on: March 17, 2018, 09:11:45 PM »

Yes still struggling to process not receiving a single bet suggestion for Cheltenham but still ..

Well those who have been recruited by, are employed to some degree, subscribe to, or get courtesy to BE selections are obviously not going to put them up on TfT  are they, nor should they.

There's only Marky, Hopkin and me left and let's face it Fred's adoring public isn't really interested in what we think.

It's nothing to do with BE, every other year BE has existed tips have come onto here irrespective from all sorts of people, subscribers or not. I was merely surprised this year.

Are you saying that if you fancied a horse that had also been tipped up by BE's subscription service you would have still put it up on here?

I am one person who happens to write (freelance) regularly for BE amongst several other sports betting "clients"

I don't get the antagonism towards myself or BE. The thread can happily exist in the presence of any tipping service and has done every Cheltenham since 2013.

Why this year nothing?

Same as Tal, I just hadn't had the time to put the study in. For certain it's a shame it was so quiet.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132093 on: March 17, 2018, 09:14:21 PM »

Why this year nothing?

What antagonism?

I clearly stated that people who receive BE's subscription tips should not be expected to post them on here for free.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132094 on: March 17, 2018, 09:16:49 PM »

OK in order of the best account to have unrestricted what are the top 5 accounts ?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132095 on: March 17, 2018, 09:17:08 PM »

Sure, and most , indeed the vast majority,of the hundreds of people who have posted tips on here won't have paid for BE's service.

It's a red herring as to why there were no Cheltenham tips

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132096 on: March 17, 2018, 09:24:39 PM »

Sure, and most , indeed the vast majority,of the hundreds of people who have posted tips on here won't have paid for BE's service.

You asked a question and I suggested a reason.

Tipping competitions also have an effect of people keeping their fancies private.

I hope I am not going to be accused of animosity towards the tipping competition.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #132097 on: March 17, 2018, 09:28:01 PM »

What's with the attitude, Karabiner?

If you fancy something we can bet on, stick it up. Doesn't matter what sport, pastime or event it is.

I didn't have as much time to do form studying as I'd have liked this year, so had less to offer Fred for Chelters. As it was quiet on here, I left it be. I suspect that's true for others.

Sharpen your pin for the Masters, please.

I think it must have something to do with my selections getting ridiculed with nobody saying a word.

Arsenal to win the Europa? Didn't appeal to me but if I'd said that, it wouldn't easily have looked impartial.

Would sooner back Liverpool for the Champions League at the prices currently, but not rushing to my local FOBT factory to place either bet.

Can we get back to winning money now?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #132098 on: March 17, 2018, 09:40:23 PM »

Is TfT still open for business? I think Rose to win his two ball with Tiger this evening is as good as it gets. Clear signs from Tiger that some of the problems that afflicted recent comebacks haven't gone. Once he starts fearing the big miss left, it can go wrong quickly and although he's excellent here when he's good, it does set up well to punish his more likely errors. He got lucky yesterday, it's not likely he will again with the same misses. Rose is the perfect opponent in my eyes. We have 13/10 available at Hills, looks a max to me, I'm not sure how much that is these days.

Good luck everyone having a bet today.

My my, what a lovely bet that was, thank you. Ditto to Tighty, too, for pulling the £200 trigger.

As it turned out, there was barely a sweat.

Most enjoyable.

Well done kukushkin - Rose unfortunately has spectacularly westwooded me a few times, so couldn't bet him....

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #132099 on: March 17, 2018, 09:47:23 PM »

I normally post lots of tips for Cheltenham, but am working away and struggling for time, so that was a big barrier.  Also the lack of accounts has made studying the form a bit less rewarding.   I don't think thread and I even share a working account. A lot of bookies have been shaving edges this year.  Dare say there was no 1/5 first 5 this time last year and you see 20/1 horses an Betfair where nobody is going over 14/1.   This is particularly true at midnight, when I'd have to post.  Prices have been better in the morning, but I don't have time to post then.

There have been issues with thread at times when I have posted stuff up recently and nobody even replies.  I get listened to more than most too.  Sometimes miss the F1 bets where I got sniped on every single one of them.  Just all adds up I guess.  Good work with Betting Emporium, clearly been crushing for a while.

FWIW You did well to avoid my Cheltenham bets this year.  Chompy's league 1 tips were way better anyway.

i'd also say Arsenal for the Europa looked terrible to me, I'd have taken the bigger price on Milan all day.  I can't remember anyone ridiculing it though and the first tip was for Milan, wasn't it?  I have been busy at work (see above) so may have missed something.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #132100 on: March 17, 2018, 09:49:07 PM »

Nice one Kukushkin!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #132101 on: March 17, 2018, 09:54:23 PM »

I'd just like to say, that if I had seen Ralph tip anything, I'd have definitely ridiculed it.

Cheers

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #132102 on: March 17, 2018, 09:56:44 PM »

90% of my betting was done between April & February.

All I did this week, was punt random shit while I waited for racing to start every morning.

Didn't think I could put that up, nor to back the stuff I was on at shorter prices.

In hindsight, I should have done. Can't think it would have done much harm for me to knock some of Tikay's dough in for him Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132103 on: March 17, 2018, 09:57:57 PM »

I'd just like to say, that if I had seen Ralph tip anything, I'd have definitely ridiculed it.

Cheers
Smiley

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #132104 on: March 17, 2018, 10:03:22 PM »

Such antagonism Ralph

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 8803 8804 8805 8806 [8807] 8808 8809 8810 8811 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: