blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:49:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8804 8805 8806 8807 [8808] 8809 8810 8811 8812 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331472 times)
peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #132105 on: March 17, 2018, 10:07:43 PM »

Is TfT still open for business? I think Rose to win his two ball with Tiger this evening is as good as it gets. Clear signs from Tiger that some of the problems that afflicted recent comebacks haven't gone. Once he starts fearing the big miss left, it can go wrong quickly and although he's excellent here when he's good, it does set up well to punish his more likely errors. He got lucky yesterday, it's not likely he will again with the same misses. Rose is the perfect opponent in my eyes. We have 13/10 available at Hills, looks a max to me, I'm not sure how much that is these days.

Good luck everyone having a bet today.

My my, what a lovely bet that was, thank you. Ditto to Tighty, too, for pulling the £200 trigger.

As it turned out, there was barely a sweat.

Most enjoyable.

Well done kukushkin - Rose unfortunately has spectacularly westwooded me a few times, so couldn't bet him....

A few wags commented that Westwood wouldn't have got the Jackpot on Day 4.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132106 on: March 18, 2018, 12:01:37 AM »

Let me kick off Aintree tips

Grand National £20 ew @50-1 on I Just Know

coral or ladbrookes offering 1/4 top 5 NRNB

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132107 on: March 18, 2018, 01:01:18 AM »

OK in order of the best account to have unrestricted what are the top 5 accounts ?

Five Hills' accounts maybe?

Top bombing on Rosey kukukushkin.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:22:57 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132108 on: March 18, 2018, 02:22:19 AM »

OK in order of the best account to have unrestricted what are the top 5 accounts ?

Five Hills' accounts maybe?

Top bombing on Rosey kukukushkin.

hills better than PP 365 laddies etc?

they already know i am a mug punter

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132109 on: March 18, 2018, 07:47:06 AM »

Morning all.

Quick update on what "working" accounts Fred still has.

Betfred & Wm Hill still work semi-normally, we get knocked back a bit but for the amounts Fred usually bets, they are mostly just fine.

I bumped into Russ Wiseman of Sporting Bet recently, & he's had a look at my Account, it now seems to be OK. I used it a few times during Cheltenham & for the most part, it was un-restricted, as long as I kept the stakes sensible. Most bets I placed last week were between £20 & £40, & only a few were restricted.

Best of all, I used Paddy Power every day at Cheltenham, & again, as long as I kept the stakes sensible, they accepted most of my wagers without restriction. I'm guessing we need to stick to markets with high liquidity though.

Betfair Exchange, of course, is still fine.

So in summary, for the most part, in liquid markets, we can still bet with;

Betfred

Paddy Power

Sporting Bet

Wm Hill

Betfair Exchange

Those 5 accounts are all adequately funded, certainly for the amounts Fred tends to bet. (Our average stake is around £30).

So there you go, we can still have a bit of fun for a while yet.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #132110 on: March 18, 2018, 09:24:57 AM »

Morning all.

Quick update on what "working" accounts Fred still has.

Betfred & Wm Hill still work semi-normally, we get knocked back a bit but for the amounts Fred usually bets, they are mostly just fine.

I bumped into Russ Wiseman of Sporting Bet recently, & he's had a look at my Account, it now seems to be OK. I used it a few times during Cheltenham & for the most part, it was un-restricted, as long as I kept the stakes sensible. Most bets I placed last week were between £20 & £40, & only a few were restricted.

Best of all, I used Paddy Power every day at Cheltenham, & again, as long as I kept the stakes sensible, they accepted most of my wagers without restriction. I'm guessing we need to stick to markets with high liquidity though.

Betfair Exchange, of course, is still fine.

So in summary, for the most part, in liquid markets, we can still bet with;

Betfred

Paddy Power

Sporting Bet

Wm Hill

Betfair Exchange

Those 5 accounts are all adequately funded, certainly for the amounts Fred tends to bet. (Our average stake is around £30).

So there you go, we can still have a bit of fun for a while yet.

Good morning, OK, cool. It seems there's plenty to work with there. I have an edge on golf, rugby and the NFL, also but to a lesser extent on the horses. I'll contribute when I can.
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #132111 on: March 18, 2018, 09:25:15 AM »

Morning Tikay and fellow readers.

Im a regular reader but rarely a poster. As the thread has been short of new people recently, i have been looking at where i can add a suggestion without making myself look silly, but if the thread is to keep giving me a good read each day, then its people like me that need to get on here and help keep it going.

If you can suggest a better way of playing this bet happy for feedback.

Looking at the Derby v Cardiff championship game today.

You have two very contrasting team today.
Derby at home with a massive number of injuries. 9 injuries at last count of which i would consider Jerome, Lawrence, Keogh and Vydra to be key/new injuries to them. They also have Huddlestone banned.
They have also been on a very poor run. 1 win since the start of Feb was against a very poor Birmingham team. That said they do draw a lot of games, 5 draws in two months prior.

Cardiff on the other hand have no new injuries, probably fielding a settled team. They are second in the table and looking to take advantage of Villas defeat yesterday. If they win today they go 10 points clear of third.

Cardiff clearly go in to this game with a more settled line up and they have a manager who will set up his team to bully the second string Derby line up. Im a big fan of the Cardiff win today, and anything over two spades looks good to me. I would have thought with the clear difference in form and issues that 7/4 would be the odds.There is still some 11/5 out there and can be done on the exchange. My only concern is Derbys constant ability to get a draw recently, so i'm not sure which is the best bet 11/5 for the cardiff win or 6/5 for Cardiff win (draw no bet|).

Thoughts ?
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #132112 on: March 18, 2018, 09:34:28 AM »

Ignore that , its now been called off due to the snow... Maybe another day.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132113 on: March 18, 2018, 09:41:30 AM »

Thanks Apez & Kuku, & very much +1 to this;

but if the thread is to keep giving me a good read each day, then its people like me that need to get on here and help keep it going.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132114 on: March 18, 2018, 09:42:34 AM »

Ignore that , its now been called off due to the snow... Maybe another day.

Ha, proper anti-climax, that.

Never mind, plenty of other opportunities this time of year.  

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132115 on: March 18, 2018, 10:15:07 AM »

Let me kick off Aintree tips

Grand National £20 ew @50-1 on I Just Know

coral or ladbrookes offering 1/4 top 5 NRNB

can you give us some reasoning please?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132116 on: March 18, 2018, 10:16:57 AM »

i've seen enough from Palace to suggest them not to lose next week at 2/1 is a bet and I suggest £50.

Sakho and Tomkins look solid. Reduced Huddersfield well to hardly any chances. I question Palace's potency to score themselves in open play though when Benteke continues to frustrate, but we may be treated to Sorloth stepping in to start instead and we can see what he is about with the better squad surrounding him.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-liverpool/handicaps   (crystal palace +1)
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-liverpool/asian-handicap (crystal palace +0.5)

is Zaha fit after his shoeing at the hands of the Terriers yesterday and does your opinion change if he isn't?

the stats with or without him are very striking (which they would be, fine player)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #132117 on: March 18, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »

i've seen enough from Palace to suggest them not to lose next week at 2/1 is a bet and I suggest £50.

Sakho and Tomkins look solid. Reduced Huddersfield well to hardly any chances. I question Palace's potency to score themselves in open play though when Benteke continues to frustrate, but we may be treated to Sorloth stepping in to start instead and we can see what he is about with the better squad surrounding him.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-liverpool/handicaps   (crystal palace +1)
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-liverpool/asian-handicap (crystal palace +0.5)

is Zaha fit after his shoeing at the hands of the Terriers yesterday and does your opinion change if he isn't?

the stats with or without him are very striking (which they would be, fine player)

Saw some pretty strong 'opinions' about Huddersfield's tactics on how to deal with Zaha on a friends social media yesterday. He is indeed a fine player and hopefully fit enough to give Mr Southgate some cause for thought when deciding on his final 23.

I generally go with the 'Back Palace when Zaha/Sakho both start and leave alone when they don't' so maybe just pause on this bet till we see how the Zaha situation plays out in the next couple of days?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132118 on: March 18, 2018, 11:13:18 AM »

Zaha stood out a mile when I saw Palace at West Ham recently. He normally had two or three on him every time he got the ball but it wasn't enough.

He'd walk into the England team imo, but is an Ivory Coaster unf.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #132119 on: March 18, 2018, 11:14:12 AM »

He's no longer eligible for England Hutch. Has played in competitive internationals for Ivory Coast so an option lost.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Pages: 1 ... 8804 8805 8806 8807 [8808] 8809 8810 8811 8812 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: