blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:33:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Partypoker down?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Partypoker down?  (Read 16734 times)
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2015, 12:11:35 PM »

^^ Has anyone else got this ^^

I've not had anything but I'm not sure what's happening as our tables loaded at the last minute and we were told to play on (albeit in a bery confusing manner).

Just not sure what pool of players are affected and which aren't?

Sure I'm probably jumping the gun here tho and there'll be an announcement soon.

Yes, I had an email from PP about the refund credited based on what you had said above ( This is for the 9PM GP sat)
BOOM6969

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2015, 12:28:57 PM »

Mine were only the 2 Grand Prix sats, wasn't playing ukpc main sat or mini.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2015, 02:00:33 PM »

No email for me either, having said that about from the inconvenience of the delay, I was fortunate enough to play on as normal.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2015, 02:52:47 PM »

Did the day pkay out then of are people getting refunds? Seem to be hearing conflicting messages

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2015, 02:58:30 PM »

Did the day pkay out then of are people getting refunds? Seem to be hearing conflicting messages

this is only my understanding, not an "official" line. I am waiting to hear further like everyone else

some resumed, and played out (the UKPC Main sat "closed" on the bubble too with 6 left 5 seats)

some did not resume (GP sat) and was refunded/paid out in accordance with PP rules

hence depending on what you played last night you will have an email or not

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
rotty1964

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2015, 05:50:13 PM »

Any updates on the outcome of yesterdays technical problems. Was hopeful of a 2nd chance at the £165online tonight but no word from customer support and nothing posted on dtd. Very frustrating as was very pleased when I heard about the switch away from ipoker. Bad start but hopefully things can be rectified.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2015, 05:52:20 PM »

Any updates on the outcome of yesterdays technical problems. Was hopeful of a 2nd chance at the £165online tonight but no word from customer support and nothing posted on dtd. Very frustrating as was very pleased when I heard about the switch away from ipoker. Bad start but hopefully things can be rectified.

I gather there should be some news before tonight's events online

as and when i hear or see it, will post it up here

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2015, 07:28:31 PM »

Posted just now

Disconnection Solutions

"UKPC Main Event Final - This was refunded as per partypoker's disconnection policy. We are contacting the six players who remained when the tournament was closed to arrange that they all receive a Main Event seat in exchange for the refunded SAT prizepool. This means we are giving away one extra Main Event seat, as the tournament should have paid out five seats.  Furthermore anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($).

UKPC Mini Online Day 1 - All players that rode out the 14 levels will progress to Day 2 with the stack they finished level 14 on. These players will be contacted within 24 hours. Anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($).

UKPC Mini Satellite - Anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($)

The Grand Prix SATS were refunded as per partypoker disconnection policy and therefore no further action needs to be taken regarding this."

tonight's go ahead as normal

My eyes are open wide
rotty1964

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2015, 08:12:00 PM »

Well there official response to me is that the tournament restarted after 90 mins at the same blind levels so because you rejoined and played there will be no refund.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2015, 08:15:54 PM »

they told me they had no issue on there end! Rofl
bromley04

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2015, 08:25:16 PM »

Same here - I am being told I went all in so no refunds.  I am advising of the statement above from Tighty and they are asking who informed me of this!

Watch this space...
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2015, 08:29:30 PM »

Posted just now

Disconnection Solutions

UKPC Mini Online Day 1 - All players that rode out the 14 levels will progress to Day 2 with the stack they finished level 14 on. These players will be contacted within 24 hours. Anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($).

tonight's go ahead as normal
So are they saying that people who contact customer service will get a refund and those that don't wont?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
bromley04

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2015, 08:31:11 PM »

No they are much fairer than that...even if you do contact them you don't get a refund lol
maximus66

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2015, 08:33:22 PM »

no refund for me either! Party poker are a joke! They said as far as they were concerned the comp carried on as normal after the crash
bromley04

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2015, 08:35:53 PM »

I do seem to have someone that is taking it seriously at the moment so bear with me and I will let you all know the outcome.  Fingers crossed!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: