blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:34:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2198572 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #16215 on: January 20, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »

I heard thenTont Bliar interview on this morning the other day. Thought he came across as the arrogant twat that he is.

Yes, yes, all that but intelligent and well constructed perspectives.

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16216 on: January 20, 2019, 11:13:26 AM »

I heard thenTont Bliar interview on this morning the other day. Thought he came across as the arrogant twat that he is.

Is it possible to be on this morning the other day?

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #16217 on: January 20, 2019, 12:05:45 PM »

Is it possible to be on this morning the other day?

Only if you tow the line.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #16218 on: January 20, 2019, 12:16:47 PM »

If remaining means uncontrolled immigration then a second referendum has zero point, personally speaking like.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #16219 on: January 20, 2019, 12:28:15 PM »

If remaining means uncontrolled immigration then a second referendum has zero point, personally speaking like.

What sort of immigration is it that you fear being uncontrolled? Can you be specific about the way in which you would like to see any controls framed and applied. Would you build a wall?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #16220 on: January 20, 2019, 04:09:31 PM »

What sort of immigration is it that you fear being uncontrolled? Can you be specific about the way in which you would like to see any controls framed and applied. Would you build a wall?

1) The immigration I fear being uncontrolled is the sort where lots of people can enter the country simply because they want to. This means that working hard as a country and making it more attractive to live in ensures significant population growth through immigration that isn't controlled.

2) I don't much care about the detail of qualification. I do very much care about investment in social infrastructure because if that isn't a condition the quality of life for everybody decreases. So if the population increases by x through immigration the goverment will build x number of hospitals, schools, houses etc to ensure that we can all get a doctor's appointment or a hospital bed when we're sick for example

3) I don't think building a wall would be necessary due to the fact we are surrounded by the sea.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #16221 on: January 20, 2019, 04:25:15 PM »

Do you not watch some of the videos posted on social media that tell you what an easy ride some of these brackets asylum seekers/refugees get? It's a fricking honey pot subsidised by me and you...if you work or contribute, that is...

If you watch these and understand just how much people are taking the piss out of us and still think letting any old  Tom dick or harry...in, then u are a total mug.

If you have a skill and a job, yes you are welcome. You have f all to offer, don't want to learn our language, get a job, etc. Then no, you aren't welcome. It's not racist, and it's not difficult either....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:28:14 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16222 on: January 20, 2019, 04:35:06 PM »

Do you not watch some of the videos posted on social media that tell you what an easy ride some of these brackets asylum seekers/refugees get? It's a fricking honey pot subsidised by me and you...if you work or contribute, that is...

If you watch these and understand just how much people are taking the piss out of us and still think letting any old  Tom dick or harry...in, then u are a total mug.

If you have a skill and a job, yes you are welcome. You have f all to offer, don't want to learn our language, get a job, etc. Then no, you aren't welcome. It's not racist, and it's not difficult either....

Are there many that fall into this category? Genuine question.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #16223 on: January 20, 2019, 05:50:31 PM »

From what I read, I would say so.

However, I haven't been round the entire uk to add first hand credence to the fact, if that's what you are asking.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16224 on: January 20, 2019, 05:57:02 PM »

However, I haven't been round the entire uk to add first hand credence to the fact, if that's what you are asking.

Of course I'm not asking that, but since you brought it up, have you been round the entire UK to add first hand credence to the other facts you quoted in that post?

It was a genuine question, your tone wasn't necessary.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #16225 on: January 20, 2019, 06:31:12 PM »

Genuine question, where do you read about this?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #16226 on: January 20, 2019, 06:58:10 PM »

Of course I'm not asking that, but since you brought it up, have you been round the entire UK to add first hand credence to the other facts you quoted in that post?

It was a genuine question, your tone wasn't necessary.

Not sure I quoted any facts. "from what i have read" is hardly quoting facts is it. Or do you mean the former post?

Are you honestly telling me you don't know/have not heard of/or read about a case of immigration where the individual has no skills, doesn't show any interest in learning our language and has no job(or looks like wanting a job, but is happy to take all the system throws at them?

I don't believe you lead that sheltered an existence Tom.

I know of four in my home town. I don't know their names, for that I apologise, but its not made up, if that's your concern. Not many granted, but they are people who are in the public knowledge locally. I am sure there are plenty more.

No tone intended, but heck, right back at ya!

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16227 on: January 20, 2019, 07:01:09 PM »

Are you honestly telling me you don't know/have not heard of/or read about a case of immigration where the individual has no skills, doesn't show any interest in learning our language and has no job(or looks like wanting a job, but is happy to take all the system throws at them?

But I didn't ask are there any, I asked are there many.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #16228 on: January 20, 2019, 07:18:38 PM »

But I didn't ask are there any, I asked are there many.

Who knows. Are there any decent politicians left? I suspect so, but I haven't seen any for a while.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #16229 on: January 20, 2019, 07:25:28 PM »

Genuine question, where do you read about this?

Tommy's FB page.

Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: