blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:53:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 [1194] 1195 1196 1197 1198 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2198757 times)
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #17895 on: June 05, 2019, 11:00:30 AM »

Is that your work Tighty?
Excellent.

Don't see how it can be ripped to shreds as it describes the situation perfectly.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17896 on: June 05, 2019, 11:02:35 AM »

Not claiming it as mine, its by an anonymous "Columnist" account on social

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #17897 on: June 05, 2019, 11:08:44 AM »

Been furiously Googling and can’t nail down why all racists set fire to money!

It’s just pathetic trolling, from a man who was recently (hilariously) held up as an exemplar of reasonable debate.

If all economically astute folk vote Remain and all racists vote Leave how are all racists illogical and financially naive?

You presented this position but can’t justify.

Squealing about trolling doesn’t help validate

The first sentence is something you completely made up, isn’t close to making sense and is not remotely close to anything I have ever said. If you don’t understand that is a shame, unfortunately it’s something I don’t really have sufficient time to help with atm. If you do understand, you are a troll.

You seem to live in a world of intense emotions and actions.

Nothing is remotely close.

Everything is hilarious

Things are never part sensible or flawed, they are completely made up.

You cant be having a bit of a wind up, or gentle banter, you are a troll.

Hate to have your blood pressure levels.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #17898 on: June 05, 2019, 11:20:02 AM »

Excellent quotage Tighty.

Don't see how it can be ripped to shreds as it describes the situation perfectly.

FYP
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17899 on: June 05, 2019, 11:20:56 AM »

Let’s try and limit the derail. I’ll go back to not pointing out that Mantis and Woodsey don’t really do anything other than troll. I’ll moderate the choice of words a little. As someone who runs/exercises is some pretty extreme ways, I monitor my BP level, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s just fine, you would be lucky to have it.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #17900 on: June 05, 2019, 11:28:36 AM »

You guys realise this is Woodsey right?

Click to see full-size image.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #17901 on: June 05, 2019, 12:45:14 PM »

Troll - noun - somebody who adds balance/realism to the relentless stream of EU propaganda

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #17902 on: June 05, 2019, 01:37:54 PM »

Troll - noun - somebody who adds balance/realism to the relentless stream of EU propaganda

On that definition you are definitely not a troll.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #17903 on: June 05, 2019, 04:49:11 PM »

On that definition you are definitely not a troll.

Aaron is sooo correct, vile hatred itt.

Keep going Aaron, spot on as always mate

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #17904 on: June 05, 2019, 10:57:59 PM »

Today I was just updating myself on Ann Widdecome's comments and was a little surprised to see that even Nigel Farage didn't condemn her awful and out of date comments. His response on ITV was simply "it's a free world and those are her christian views". I genuinely thought Nigel would actually grit his teeth and admit fault to save face.

Instead, all it really does it bring up that old question of is hate and old fashioned views the ones they are trying to express to get votes? If it was the opposite, h surely would condemn her comments. To me, it just says we can't condemn her because her views are actually striking a chord with people out there, hence why he chose to go the way he did.

He knew exactly what he was doing when she joined the Racist Party. Her views about homosexuality have been out there such a long time. It's no bloody wonder people question the moral compass of those that voted Brexit/Racist Party. 
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #17905 on: June 05, 2019, 11:31:44 PM »

Yep and all Racist party voters have no regard for monies which is shameful.

Hatred and bile before personal dollar, so illogical

Racists, homophobic and frugally challenged the lot of them.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #17906 on: June 06, 2019, 07:53:09 AM »

At these commemorations for DDay I'm surprised each time by the level of bravery, how young so many troops were and am filled with admiration for the British people. Makes the constant dismissal of old people as xenophobes, racists etc to suit people's identitarian nonsense all the more jarring.

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #17907 on: June 06, 2019, 08:07:47 AM »

At these commemorations for DDay I'm surprised each time by the level of bravery, how young so many troops were and am filled with admiration for the British people. Makes the constant dismissal of old people as xenophobes, racists etc to suit people's identitarian nonsense all the more jarring.

But people like Aaron have no respect at all for the past and what people have done for them.

They have been brought up in a world, where despite screaming austerity at every corner, have never wanted for anything. They have never experienced the true fear of loved ones going to war, or losing family in such a way.

They have zero understanding or acceptance of anyone else's views but themselves and even after denying time after time they have called Brexiteers racists, then call it The Racist Party, and no doubt in 2 pages times claim again  they never called anyone a racist.

As you say. You see those dear old fellas, and read Aaron's comments and it sickens me the lack of respect and humility shown by so many in this country.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #17908 on: June 06, 2019, 08:13:46 AM »

But people like Aaron have no respect at all for the past and what people have done for them.

They have been brought up in a world, where despite screaming austerity at every corner, have never wanted for anything. They have never experienced the true fear of loved ones going to war, or losing family in such a way.

They have zero understanding or acceptance of anyone else's views but themselves and even after denying time after time they have called Brexiteers racists, then call it The Racist Party, and no doubt in 2 pages times claim again  they never called anyone a racist.

As you say. You see those dear old fellas, and read Aaron's comments and it sickens me the lack of respect and humility shown by so many in this country.

Good post Adz

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #17909 on: June 06, 2019, 08:22:35 AM »

......have never wanted for anything. They have never experienced the true fear of loved ones going to war, or losing family in such a way.

That is pretty much a description of the boomer generation. And if anything the puzzle is why they want to reject the system that has given them so much opportunity.
Pages: 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 [1194] 1195 1196 1197 1198 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: