blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:32:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 353814 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2865 on: July 21, 2020, 12:29:53 AM »

See, Greg house would have solved it in a few days.

'Give them inteferons'

That's what most patients got in that series, and all MS patients Cheesy

neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2866 on: July 27, 2020, 08:59:45 PM »

I did the covid test today at home, the test is more unpleasant than the symptoms I had, but the gap between a minor symptom and results are going to be over a week.

On Thursday last week in added my slightly high temp 37.5 (below the 37.8 they count as fever and a possible symptom) into the Kings Covid app.

On Friday they emailed me to suggest talking the test, so I logged on to the govt website, typed in the details and selected to have it at home so the whole family could take a test too. Tests arrived via Amazon on Saturday lunchtime, but you are supposed to take the test about an hour before the next post at a “priority” post box. The nearest to me had a last weekend post of midday on Sat and you are not to send it on Sunday, so it was done on Monday afternoon, 4 days after I had a few hours of elevated temp.

So I could be negative due to not having it, my viral load was diminished from the 4 day delay, or I was so bad at taking the test I didn’t swab properly.

Let’s see how long it takes for the results.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: July 28, 2020, 03:25:39 PM »

The first tests they were doing looked rough, and glad I've not had need of one.

Hope you're on the mend, and nobody else has been rough, mate.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: July 28, 2020, 03:27:11 PM »

It has all been solved by a Dr that works out of a stripmall in Texas, anyway.

Dr Stella Emmanuel has it all worked out, and we can get back to normal.

http://firepowerministry.org/blog/testimonies/

Seems quite a sensible lady.

neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2869 on: July 29, 2020, 12:40:07 PM »

I did the covid test today at home, the test is more unpleasant than the symptoms I had, but the gap between a minor symptom and results are going to be over a week.

On Thursday last week in added my slightly high temp 37.5 (below the 37.8 they count as fever and a possible symptom) into the Kings Covid app.

On Friday they emailed me to suggest talking the test, so I logged on to the govt website, typed in the details and selected to have it at home so the whole family could take a test too. Tests arrived via Amazon on Saturday lunchtime, but you are supposed to take the test about an hour before the next post at a “priority” post box. The nearest to me had a last weekend post of midday on Sat and you are not to send it on Sunday, so it was done on Monday afternoon, 4 days after I had a few hours of elevated temp.

So I could be negative due to not having it, my viral load was diminished from the 4 day delay, or I was so bad at taking the test I didn’t swab properly.

Let’s see how long it takes for the results.

We got all 3 test (all negative)  results back in 26 hours from when posted which is impressive .

It must be Man flu instead, now that is something that needs billions spending to eradicate it.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: July 30, 2020, 12:45:23 AM »

Friend of mine in Fresno was exposed through someone at her work last week.

They sent her to get a test and the centre said she would have to wait 3 hours, when she'd been told it was an appointment and should have been in/out in a few minutes.

Went back to her office, they got her booked in somewhere else the same afternoon and she had her results a few hours later.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2871 on: July 30, 2020, 09:14:26 AM »

Thin " i have a friend "brag   imo

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: July 30, 2020, 09:19:18 PM »

Thin " i have a friend "brag   imo

Cheesy

Have to get them in when you can!

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: August 02, 2020, 01:56:50 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/31/health/coronavirus-children-camp.html

Should be some fun times at schools next month. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: August 05, 2020, 03:07:09 PM »

So they open pubs people go for drink slip into Normal habits go bar hopping 57 confirmed cases so far and 20 bars affected. FFS Aberdeen back in local lockdown which is going to keep happening if they keep opening Bars before they vaccine i didn't even get out for a lapdance

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: August 05, 2020, 06:12:43 PM »

So they open pubs people go for drink slip into Normal habits go bar hopping 57 confirmed cases so far and 20 bars affected. FFS Aberdeen back in local lockdown which is going to keep happening if they keep opening Bars before they vaccine i didn't even get out for a lapdance

Lock it down permanently. It's a s*** hole.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: August 05, 2020, 06:43:12 PM »

No deaths confirmed in Aberdeen.  They just moved onto 'lolcases' now.   Death figures don't matter.   Its like the government and pitbull are trying to send us skint.   We could have 10000 cases in Aberdeen and no deaths and they would shut the city for a year.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: August 05, 2020, 07:50:33 PM »

No deaths confirmed in Aberdeen.  They just moved onto 'lolcases' now.   Death figures don't matter.   Its like the government and pitbull are trying to send us skint.   We could have 10000 cases in Aberdeen and no deaths and they would shut the city for a year.

the cases are mainly in the 20-40 year age bracket least at risk but they are mixing now with the older and more vulnerable people got to lock down so they dont pass it on

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: August 05, 2020, 08:20:40 PM »

No deaths confirmed in Aberdeen.  They just moved onto 'lolcases' now.   Death figures don't matter.   Its like the government and pitbull are trying to send us skint.   We could have 10000 cases in Aberdeen and no deaths and they would shut the city for a year.

the cases are mainly in the 20-40 year age bracket least at risk but they are mixing now with the older and more vulnerable people got to lock down so they dont pass it on

Most older/vunerable types who will catch it and die from it already have (my gran among them before anyone says i am talking with self interest) hence why excess deaths are down 6 weeks straight.   If you are old and vunerable you need to stay at home and let the under 50s do their thing and pay your pension imo.   It's getting pointlessly risk averse now the strategy.   4 months ago it was all about saving the NHS nothing remotely has been said like that for weeks.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: August 05, 2020, 08:35:24 PM »

Most older/vunerable types who will catch it and die from it already have (my gran among them before anyone says i am talking with self interest) hence why excess deaths are down 6 weeks straight.   If you are old and vunerable you need to stay at home and let the under 50s do their thing and pay your pension imo.   It's getting pointlessly risk averse now the strategy.   4 months ago it was all about saving the NHS nothing remotely has been said like that for weeks.

yeah there is a difference between going to work and doing stuff and socializing down the pub spreading the virus then nipping to the grandparents for Sunday roast  with a hang over though.  Pretty hard on the over 50s to tell them to stay indoors and not see anyone while the under 50s go on pub crawls with strangers

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: