blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:56:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Quick Hello and P4C
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick Hello and P4C  (Read 61509 times)
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2006, 12:40:44 AM »

Is Malc-M still part of P4C

Regards 

M
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2006, 12:43:00 AM »

Is Malc-M still part of P4C

Regards 

M

No mate he stepped down a while back

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »

North Angel requested that the PM's sent from her to Maureen (The Nun) and copied here be removed.

We consider this to be a reasonable request and therefore, we have removed them.

There is however, no reason why Maureen, (in the intrest of fairness and clarity), cannot post along the lines of "Ang PM'd me and said....etc, etc"

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2006, 09:50:01 PM »

Angie PM's me on the 6th of December saying that a full breakdown of how much money was raised at every 2006 P4C event and how it was spent would be available within two hours...
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2006, 11:47:04 PM »

Ang has now PM'd me again to say she didn't appreciate me posting the above post. It is now not Ang who will respond with this info, but Andy. Sorry Ang, but its better I let people on the thread know this rather than have them thinking you are ignoring it...
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2006, 11:49:41 PM »

Angie PM's me on the 6th of December saying that a full breakdown of how much money was raised at every 2006 P4C event and how it was spent would be available within two hours...

Either they are ignoring it, or my watch is fast!

The older I get, the better I was.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2006, 12:15:21 AM »

I understand the reason for removing my posts and are fine with this. I will not post more on the issues for the time being.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2006, 12:57:39 AM »

I understand the reason for removing my posts and are fine with this. I will not post more on the issues for the time being.

It was not the Posts themselves Maureen, it was the reproduction of PM's which we felt was likely to be deemed as provocative, and which had resulted in a complaint. It is a fairly difficult thread to Mod, (and that's putting it mildly!) but presumably the goal is to ensure Stacey & Reece get what they are entiled to - however that's interpreted - rather than to fall out with anyone, hence the action we took.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Fred Titmus

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2006, 01:51:55 AM »

This whole thread is now farcical.
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2006, 08:08:24 AM »

I agree Fred this is not an Ideal thread.

Having looked at the P4C and G4L website. I hunted down the grants page.
I'd like to ask G4L or P4C what % of each £ donated actually ends up going to a good
causes. Could you donate 10% in the £ to good causes and still be a charity?.

Hope it's OK to ask such a question.   

Just like to say good luck to all those involved in sorting out things quickly
and amicably.

Seasons Greetings

Regards

M

« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 08:09:58 AM by MPOWER » Logged
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2006, 09:48:04 AM »

I agree Fred this is not an Ideal thread.

Having looked at the P4C and G4L website. I hunted down the grants page.
I'd like to ask G4L or P4C what % of each £ donated actually ends up going to a good
causes. Could you donate 10% in the £ to good causes and still be a charity?.

Hope it's OK to ask such a question.   

Just like to say good luck to all those involved in sorting out things quickly
and amicably.

Seasons Greetings

Regards

M

Hmmmmm, P4C have not handled this well which brings hope that the issues being faced are down to incompetence and nothing else.  I am not sure how they can let such a period go buy without responding.  Each days delay makes them look worse.
TheJagster

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2006, 10:04:13 AM »

I explained previously why there would be a delay. Unfortunately it is the nature of threads on forums that earlier messages can get lost so I will explain again.

I have gathered over this week a host of information, some of it contradictory but all of assistance.

You all know what I am doing as you have had my assurances on this matter. I have met some blondites but by no means all and I hope my word is good enough on this.

I am meeting with Tony K later this week and will be meeting/speaking/corresponding with Maureen as soon as she returns.

One thing that I have always done I hope is that when I am dealing with someone on a personal or private matter I do not discuss it with others, even less post it on a public forum, without that persons express permission. I have always thought that correct, some might not agree with me, but I will continue in this way.

The most important person in all of this is Maureen (and family). This affair came to my attention a week ago. If Maureen had been here I would have spoken with her then. I will do on her return. Following that I will let all of her friends and supporters here know about it - depending on her permission.

I have friends here, including Maureen. I hope to god that I still do after all of this. I have promised that I will sort this out and I will.

Andy.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 10:16:56 AM by TheJagster » Logged

26. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2006, 01:51:57 PM »

I have stayed well out of it on this thread (until now) because I have been known to speak my mind a little too much on issues like this but I think you need to get your act together. The way maureen has been treated is unnacceptable and at the end of the day she has enough on her plate to be worrying about this sort of thing. Rob said that charities need to be fully accountable and this in fact is part of UK Laws covering charities. I have not attended any P4C bashes so none of "my" money has been missused but i would feel conned if I had. Everyone who went to this do seemed to be under the impression that it was to help Maureen out and even the corporate sponsor was under the impression the money was to be spent either by Maureen or on Stacey, surely it cant be that hard to spend a few grand?

I will not post on this thread again as it seems to be getting abusive at times but I would suggest to resolve this issue you give this every spare minute you have before one of the parties involved contacts the charity commision and starts something way worse than a thread on a forum.

edited by me- stuff it I will continue to post on this thread if its not resolved. It makes me feel very uncomfortable all of this but why the hell should I be party to silence because its a touchy issue.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 02:27:27 PM by ariston » Logged

ariston

better lucky than good
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2006, 02:15:31 PM »

Bandwaggon? I'm from Bolton (as you well know) not Burnley and I didn't realised you are now ruler of the world and I am not allowed to comment on something.... ah I now see you have decided to remove your post having a pop at me for fear of really getting me involved in this, probably wise.

When a thread about women mods can reach 28 pages inside a day (yes I was involved with a lot of jesting and winding people up on there so am partly responsible) yet a thread which in effect about a "missing" £xk can only reach 11 pages in a week you should realise that a lot of people have been biting their tongues on this. I feel a lot of restraint has been shown by many blondes on this issue and this is a situation that if not dealt with will not just go away. Dress it up however you want but there is no "bandwagon", questions have been raised and when a question is raised about a charity they are either answered by the charity itself or by the charity commision after an investigation.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 02:18:05 PM by ariston » Logged

ariston

better lucky than good
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2006, 02:17:17 PM »

just for clarification, the post to which ariston refers was removed by the poster, not the mods

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: