blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:31:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77424 times)
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2010, 06:16:20 PM »

Those who have told me this afternoon they are owed is at 11 people who are owed money totalling around $40k at the monent so I doubt anyone should hold high hopes of getting it back any time soon if at all.

I've just had a brief text exchange with Marc and told him to come on and post. Hopefully he will do and give an outline of the situation

Rather worryingly one of his concerns was that no-one gave him credit on the thread as a great player when to me, this isn't even relevant.

More than the other scammers I've encountered since delving into the poker world, Marc has made the least sense to me....

Until when talking about him I was sent this: https://health.google.com/health/ref/Narcissistic+personality+disorder

Pretty much every single one of those symptoms seems spot on.

I hope Marc can get help.

What is worrying, is how ppl canfeel sorry for ppl that do it?. I mean come on, these ppl know watthey are doing, and it tells the wole story if wat he is really worriedabut is his own pokr ability, its a real shame, as he is a great plyer, just sucks that h is also a scammer, wo just preys on ppl like this, and still ppl fall for it, lik I sai before it sucks when you like to see e god in ppl.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2010, 06:16:47 PM »

I think Cos deserves a pay rise.

Not only does he look after and protect every UK poker player, he also finds the time to fight crime on the dirty scummy streets of the internet.

The man is amazing.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
donttiltboy

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2010, 06:17:41 PM »

sigh, ffs marc.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2010, 06:18:14 PM »

Not only does he look after and protect every UK poker player, he also finds the time to fight crime on the dirty scummy streets of the internet.

The man is amazing.

lolool love u x

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2010, 06:21:11 PM »

The man is amazing.

He is an incred multi-tasker I will give you that.

He's the only person I know that can have 3 simultaneous arguments with different people on blonde, whilst playing 4 tables of PLO on tilt and still win a bit Cheesy
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »

pmsl at Retard not worrying about the cash he's grimmed but upset that he is not appreciated on here as a great poker player.

Personally I'm really quite happy in a kind of told-you-so way, as I called him a tit from the first posts i read from him on AWOP. He retaliated in a simialr vein by calling me a drag queen. Unfortunately AWOP locked the thread so I had to reply on Facebook instead - still can't believe the kid was retarded enugh to add me a friend. Best of all was sitting with one of his close mates at DTD who frankly admitted that yes he was an arrogant tit and always said the wrong thing.

Quite gutted that I still haven't actually got to meet him yet, but judging by how big headed he sounds, owing 40k to various people he's grimmed won't stop him going out to play poker anyway.

Cos - you need a bullshit detector mate. You have to be the most gullible lad in poker. It's nice that you take people at face value, but pls pls stop lending them fkn money!

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »

The man is amazing.

He's the only person I know that can have 3 simultaneous arguments with different people on blonde, whilst playing 4 tables of PLO on tilt and still win a bit Cheesy

F U

6 TABLES

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »

Marc has replied on 2+2 incase anyone is interested.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/railtard1-ddfromds-scammer-851123/index3.html

The poster below I believe is Sida Yuen

@GreekStein on twitter.

jakally

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2010, 06:32:36 PM »

The man is amazing.

F U

6 ARGUMENTS!!!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:56 PM »

I'm starting to feel left out. Seems like I'm the only who hasn't grimmed Cos

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2010, 06:39:14 PM »

Yep you are. Even I managed it: I took a wad of £50s off him at the Vic in exchange for the promise of anal sex. Finally I have delivered although maybe not in the way he envisaged. Cos you have been royally fckd up the ass mate.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »

George2MuchJuice those staking requests have too much of a premium for even idiots like me to get involved in!

@GreekStein on twitter.

grindondamind

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2010, 06:40:52 PM »

Hey, I'm Sida, a few of you might know me.

I woke up this morning and found this thread and the other one on 2+2. I guess I'm bit angry, and very dissapointed at just how some people are. When I met Marc, he was a real nice guy, and nothing suggested to me that he would ever do something like this. This is my story from last night (x-posted from 2+2):

I sent marc wright $1.4k last night, after being hassled for a long time. Everytime I come on MSN and he's on, he'd ask me for the odd $300-$500 to ship to him, for a myriad of excuses, such as "Oh I can't deposit on my card" or "I just need a few hundred for my horses". The few first times, I genuinely either maxed out my transfer limits or I wasn't in front of my computer.

I've been warned by my poker friends who have been grimmed/took a long time to be paid back by him before, but I've met him in person a few times and I thought he was a really nice guy, and I heard about how he's won the sunday million twice already, so all those warnings and doubts were lost in my mind.

I didnt save the MSN chatlog but basically he asked for $600-$800 originally for ftops, to be shipped back when "his american online mates" come online to pay him back or when he sees me in person in London for WPT/WSOPE next month. I assume he just didnt want to redeposit, but alarm bells shouldve rung in my head already (If he shipped 2 Sunday Millions, why the **** would he always need the odd few hundred in his tilt or stars account, how could he not keep at least $25k online?) Whatever, I was 12 tabling, stuck, and I just wanted to send him money to shut him up so I can concentrate.

So i reply hastily without really reading, saying "how much you want, $800?", and he says "make it 1k imo" (Lol how the **** did I get grimmed). I agreed like a chump, shipped him 1k on tilt. About an hour or so later, he asks for another $400-$600 on tilt for his "horses". Truth is, he is broke and he doesn't have any horses. He's looking for a stake himself. I just I told him I didnt have enough money on tilt to send anymore and I need the rest for FTOPs ($3006m rebuy, obv expensive), but in reality I had more than enough on tilt, I was just starting to feel a little suspicious about his constant begging for money. He then says "oh just ship on stars man, I can get a trade". (This should def have been the alarm bell of the century) Obv I'm a moron and after another hour, in between 12 tabling and getting frustrated, I somehow shipped him another $400 on tilt.

Throughout all this, he's chatting to me, talking about poker, congratulating my 50R win last week, etc (obv just sucking my **** to get money out of me). As soon as I shipped the $1.4k, he snap stops talking, and logs off MSN quite soon after. FWIW he always "appears as offline" on MSN, even when hes talking to you, which means he doesnt have to deal with people who he's owed money to if he doesn't want to, but still be able to constantly beg other people who he is 'clean' with.

So obv I wake up this morning and I find this thread, and another thread on UK's biggest poker forum about how Marc Wright has scammed 2-3 different people just yesterday:

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=49229.0

Soemone compiled a list of who is owed by Marc Wright, and it totals to $40k to 11 different people.

I'm not seeing my money back.
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:40 PM »

pmsl at Retard not worrying about the cash he's grimmed but upset that he is not appreciated on here as a great poker player.

Personally I'm really quite happy in a kind of told-you-so way, as I called him a tit from the first posts i read from him on AWOP. He retaliated in a simialr vein by calling me a drag queen. Unfortunately AWOP locked the thread so I had to reply on Facebook instead - still can't believe the kid was retarded enugh to add me a friend. Best of all was sitting with one of his close mates at DTD who frankly admitted that yes he was an arrogant tit and always said the wrong thing.

Quite gutted that I still haven't actually got to meet him yet, but judging by how big headed he sounds, owing 40k to various people he's grimmed won't stop him going out to play poker anyway.

Cos - you need a bullshit detector mate. You have to be the most gullible lad in poker. It's nice that you take people at face value, but pls pls stop lending them fkn money!

one time god's don't let me prove your initial awop postings of me be true...ONE TIMEEEEE

Christopher Brammer
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:29 PM »

He posted this on 2+2;

i cant find it in myself to write a logn response at the moment, as everything is likely to be twisted on here and what i say might not come acrorss correct. But what i will say is that i did/have made a f mess, i owe a few people $$. Im not busto, im liquid cash busto, if that makes sense!
I was borrowing a ton of money to gamble high and chased etc etc. Pretty degen tbh! i regret it obv, but not gona dwell. Doubt i will find a backer now, which sucks as i have won alot of money playing mtt;s, and as that post said
i have had big scores including in that million (it was pretty soft final 2 tables tho and the onyl reg left ronaldgrauer embarrased himself when raise folding out of like 9-10bb stacks on 3 occasions).
But aside from that i dont mind if this thread continues and people take digs etc etc, its cool, i deserve it. Ill pay thhe people i owe $$ to back soon, obv asap. Im not a regular poster here, but i read here quite alot and obv felt that this needed adressing. I apologise in advance if the tone of this message is not to some peoples likings, its not intentional, i have wrote this quickly.
GL

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: