blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:10:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Claims to Fame - the B list.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claims to Fame - the B list.  (Read 63444 times)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2011, 03:56:23 PM »

4. PERSONALLY met Bodie & Doyle...(AVENGERS FOR YOU YOUNG UNS)...signed mi arm an everyfink

Professionals, surely?

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2011, 04:07:38 PM »

Sold a laptop to Phil 'The Power' Taylor. Met Peter Kay a few times, Sam Allardyce, Ian Dowie. Most of the cast of Corrie a few years ago.

Lived opposite Nigel Planer for 2 years ( Neil from Young Ones), met most of the England RWC winning squad in 98/99, in particular Jason Leonard ( we inhabited the same pub and kebab house)

TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2011, 04:20:22 PM »

4. PERSONALLY met Bodie & Doyle...(AVENGERS FOR YOU YOUNG UNS)...signed mi arm an everyfink

Professionals, surely?

Nice to see someone is paying attention Wink

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
iveysda

boba fett is scotlands billy bingo

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2011, 04:20:46 PM »

went to a party in glasgow and frank macavennie was there ,while he was telling all his football stories, i banged his sister in the toilet, i then helped myself to his vodka that was in the kitchen........what a legend !!!!

you''ll never get out of this world alive
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2011, 04:36:53 PM »

went to a party in glasgow and frank macavennie was there ,while he was telling all his football stories, i banged his sister in the toilet, i then helped myself to his vodka that was in the kitchen........what a legend !!!!

Oh dear, shaggin birds in toilets.. Class..!! lol
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2011, 05:17:12 PM »

think i saw blonde member rob sherwood walking down piccadily in manc today.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2011, 07:30:11 PM »

haha, you or Franky Mac?

Superb

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2011, 08:09:29 PM »

Professionals, surely?

You did well to get to number 4....most of us had to have a lie down after the Glitter revelations.

TRIP5

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2011, 11:03:49 PM »

Professionals, surely?

You did well to get to number 4....most of us had to have a lie down after the Glitter revelations.

Might I recommend a stiff brandy to ease the pain?

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2011, 12:47:25 AM »

Ooh just remembered another one!

Went to see "Bottom" at Southport Theatre ( ade edmondson & rik Mayall for the uninitiated) and as usual most of the gags involved underpants and similar.

Both ade & rik were singing a song about wearing your pants on your head, Rik mayall was waving an enormous pair of grundies about. I decided now would be a good time to stand up, turn round and pull a moonie, anout 4 rows away from the stage. (This was a few years back and my arse was still where it was meant to be, not hanging down by my the backs of my knees as it is now)

Rik Mayall nearly fell off the stage laughing and ended up throwing the massive pants to me. However his aim was crap and someone is the front aisle got them, which I still feel quite disapointed about to this day.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
TRIP5

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2011, 01:06:59 AM »

Ooh just remembered another one!

Went to see "Bottom" at Southport Theatre ( ade edmondson & rik Mayall for the uninitiated) and as usual most of the gags involved underpants and similar.

Both ade & rik were singing a song about wearing your pants on your head, Rik mayall was waving an enormous pair of grundies about. I decided now would be a good time to stand up, turn round and pull a moonie, anout 4 rows away from the stage. (This was a few years back and my arse was still where it was meant to be, not hanging down by my the backs of my knees as it is now)

Rik Mayall nearly fell off the stage laughing and ended up throwing the massive pants to me. However his aim was crap and someone is the front aisle got them, which I still feel quite disapointed about to this day.

Moonie to Rik Mayal?Huh?

I think you might be my new hero

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2011, 03:16:56 PM »

I played rugby against Peter Wheeler - was only a charity match so obviously I wasn't trying much or owt  Roll Eyes

Went round to Barry Dudleston's house to buy a cricket bat from him. He was on my mum's post round. Whilst on said post round, she was stopped by Shaw Taylor and asked for directions.

Peter Wheeler, Barry Dudleston & Shaw Taylor. I claim my prize.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2011, 04:28:34 PM »

Brian Kilcline lives in my village, see him in the pubs a fair bit. Haven't asked him for an arm wrestle yet though.

stribling

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2011, 05:29:54 PM »

I can do B-List....

Was on a competition live on TRL on MTV to win a Kiss from Nell McAndrew.... I lost!

Saw Chico at Manchester Piccadilly, with a few mates so asked him can we have a photo, his reponse "Is it that time again"... Still a d1ck!

Saw Tubes out in leicester square... Thought it funny to ask, "Got any questions Tubes....." he did not find this funny!

Got Andy Gray to sign my programme at a chelsea match, He walked off with my Programme and never gave it back. I was too young/scared to shout after him.

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2011, 09:28:19 AM »

Thought I would save mine till today. Shared a room on holiday with this guy, cracking person and I am absolutely delighted for him.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: