blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2019, 02:19:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2231424 Posts in 66296 Topics by 16569 Members
Latest Member: mirxe
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Manchester Arena bombing
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester Arena bombing  (Read 30754 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2017, 10:19:21 AM »

0% of British muslims think homosexuality is acceptable?

I know a homosexual Muslim.

Does he think it's acceptable?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2017, 12:16:04 PM »

I know right.  idiot
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2017, 03:48:42 PM »

Depends if his latest crush is treating him well or not tbh.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TimothyVanwinkle

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2017, 03:54:52 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

Ok ok I've found  an article on the source he was referring to and maybe I could have worded it a little different but it still makes the same point that a huge part of the muslim population refuse to embrace a western way of life.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2017, 04:02:57 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

Ok ok I've found  an article on the source he was referring to and maybe I could have worded it a little different but it still makes the same point that a huge part of the muslim population refuse to embrace a western way of life.

sex drugs and rock and roll ?

other religions like it?

posts like 0% when talking about 1.5 billion just devalue any point made
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2017, 04:19:33 PM »

but it still makes the same point that a huge part of the muslim population refuse to embrace a western way of life.

None of the 500 British Muslims interviewed believed that homosexual acts were morally acceptable

Population of muslims in Britain is around 3,115,000

huge part of the muslim population

huge

0.016%

TimothyVanwinkle

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2017, 04:34:04 PM »

Blah blah blah

Lots of nitpicking but no real challenge to the principal points being made.

There was one quote at the bottom of a page I looked at yesterday that made me smile.

'Critical thinking sacrificed to the god of political correctness'

No more further questions your honour.....
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2017, 06:35:41 PM »

Bit soon for a benefit gig isn't it?

Not that it offends me, but if it offends one family of someone affected by the bomb, then I would wait for a month or two at the very least.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »

This is funny

sola virtus nobilitat
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2017, 07:18:21 PM »

Blah blah blah

Lots of nitpicking but no real challenge to the principal points being made.

There was one quote at the bottom of a page I looked at yesterday that made me smile.

'Critical thinking sacrificed to the god of political correctness'

No more further questions your honour.....

You should understand how these surveys are conducted towards getting sensational results. Does it not occur to you that a figure of 0% may be conducted with a mind towards selling the data? By the same token you could conduct a similar poll and come up with a list of crazy things Europeans are supposed to believe. And as for 'reliability', you know the polls got Brexit wrong, and got Trump wrong, and got the last British general election wrong.

No one's denying that some parts of the Islamic world have questionable values, including on homosexuality. What you should do however if you have any semblance of integrity whatsoever, is to acknowledge that some parts of the Christian world do too, not excluding the UK.

As for Rotherham - it was a horrific scandal. As was Jimmy Saville, the BBC, Catholic Church, care home and football scandals which also affected thousands of children. I wonder are you really interested in rape victims or abused children in general? Why alienate Muslims exclusively in relation to the rest of us?

As far as I’m concerned Muslims or anyone can believe what they like. It’s none of my fucking business. Living in a free society means tolerating people with different religious beliefs. If a Muslim commits a terror act in the name of ISIS or you go Anders Brevik on us we deal with it. But mainly we're talking about people who live among us, some for several generations who are just trying to get on with their lives like the rest of us…but face prejudice and hatred from people like you because of the acts of extremists.
TimothyVanwinkle

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2017, 11:37:38 AM »

Blimey, is that hard to work out the point which was trying to be made? But then you acknowledge the point in your next paragraph so maybe I didn't need to mention the polls and just wait for you to comment.
I keep hearing this argument about the acts of Christians and the parts of the bible but how many christian headcases are active and causing issues in ratio to the population? I'm not reading about Christians beheading servicemen, blowing people up at pop concerts, grooming and raping children, taking over prisons, 23000 jihadists on our streets or creating no go area ghettos in the north. All them things having a huge impact on society and they're only 5% of the population. As tighty says, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world so what does the future hold?

How many of them scandals you've mentioned are still active and are a risk to today's children?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/100-paedophiles-still-prowl-streets-10442917

But muslims believe in a book written thousands of years ago in the dark ages by a warlord. Every problem that surrounds islam comes from this book and which paragraphs its readers follow.  In the middle east they can marry and rape children from any age and its very common they do so. One thing we must agree on is that this is barbaric, disgusting and holds no place in western civilization. Does this stem from the book and its writer marrying a 6 year old and raping her when she was 9?. Do you think this has any relation to 90% of grooming convictions in the UK being muslim men? Their book condones raping children.

My whole point  is the question that is being debated on this video that was recorded by the Cambridge Union. Is islam compatible with western liberalism? We both have our own opinion and neither will probably change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DJQirj5UM
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2017, 03:54:23 PM »

Blimey, is that hard to work out the point which was trying to be made? But then you acknowledge the point in your next paragraph so maybe I didn't need to mention the polls and just wait for you to comment.
I keep hearing this argument about the acts of Christians and the parts of the bible but how many christian headcases are active and causing issues in ratio to the population? I'm not reading about Christians beheading servicemen, blowing people up at pop concerts, grooming and raping children, taking over prisons, 23000 jihadists on our streets or creating no go area ghettos in the north. All them things having a huge impact on society and they're only 5% of the population. As tighty says, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world so what does the future hold?

How many of them scandals you've mentioned are still active and are a risk to today's children?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/100-paedophiles-still-prowl-streets-10442917

But muslims believe in a book written thousands of years ago in the dark ages by a warlord. Every problem that surrounds islam comes from this book and which paragraphs its readers follow.  In the middle east they can marry and rape children from any age and its very common they do so. One thing we must agree on is that this is barbaric, disgusting and holds no place in western civilization. Does this stem from the book and its writer marrying a 6 year old and raping her when she was 9?. Do you think this has any relation to 90% of grooming convictions in the UK being muslim men? Their book condones raping children.

My whole point  is the question that is being debated on this video that was recorded by the Cambridge Union. Is islam compatible with western liberalism? We both have our own opinion and neither will probably change.

You can say the same about Christians. In America Muslims are more likely to support gay marriage than Evangelical Christians.

According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims

There have been over one thousand terrorist attacks in Europe in the past five years. Take a guess at what percent of those terrorists were Muslim. Wrong, now guess again. It’s less than 2%.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2017, 04:46:43 PM »

Their book condones raping children

And yet only 0.003% of Uk muslims are potential child rapists.Why aren't we seeing child rapes in the millions in the UK?
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2017, 05:48:21 PM »

Sure you're interested in discussing the beliefs of Muslims? Because it seems as though your aim is to find some amount of Muslims that are batshit insane and use their actions as fuel for some kind of race war.

When you combine your total logical fallacies with ridiculous conspiracy theories of "no go zones up north" and 23000 jihadis despite being repeatedly told you are wrong by people itt, it becomes quite clear that you are just a bigot.

You keep making these ludicrous statements, conjuring up "facts", being refuted, then coming out with the same thing again a few days later.
TimothyVanwinkle

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2017, 06:36:13 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/apr/20/race.world

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/huge-scale-of-terror-threat-revealed-uk-home-to-23-000-jihadists-3zvn58mhq
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: