blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:24:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Manchester Arena bombing
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester Arena bombing  (Read 70428 times)
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2017, 03:54:23 PM »

Blimey, is that hard to work out the point which was trying to be made? But then you acknowledge the point in your next paragraph so maybe I didn't need to mention the polls and just wait for you to comment.
I keep hearing this argument about the acts of Christians and the parts of the bible but how many christian headcases are active and causing issues in ratio to the population? I'm not reading about Christians beheading servicemen, blowing people up at pop concerts, grooming and raping children, taking over prisons, 23000 jihadists on our streets or creating no go area ghettos in the north. All them things having a huge impact on society and they're only 5% of the population. As tighty says, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world so what does the future hold?

How many of them scandals you've mentioned are still active and are a risk to today's children?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/100-paedophiles-still-prowl-streets-10442917

But muslims believe in a book written thousands of years ago in the dark ages by a warlord. Every problem that surrounds islam comes from this book and which paragraphs its readers follow.  In the middle east they can marry and rape children from any age and its very common they do so. One thing we must agree on is that this is barbaric, disgusting and holds no place in western civilization. Does this stem from the book and its writer marrying a 6 year old and raping her when she was 9?. Do you think this has any relation to 90% of grooming convictions in the UK being muslim men? Their book condones raping children.

My whole point  is the question that is being debated on this video that was recorded by the Cambridge Union. Is islam compatible with western liberalism? We both have our own opinion and neither will probably change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DJQirj5UM

You can say the same about Christians. In America Muslims are more likely to support gay marriage than Evangelical Christians.

According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims

There have been over one thousand terrorist attacks in Europe in the past five years. Take a guess at what percent of those terrorists were Muslim. Wrong, now guess again. It’s less than 2%.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2017, 04:46:43 PM »

Their book condones raping children

And yet only 0.003% of Uk muslims are potential child rapists.Why aren't we seeing child rapes in the millions in the UK?
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2017, 05:48:21 PM »

Blimey, is that hard to work out the point which was trying to be made? But then you acknowledge the point in your next paragraph so maybe I didn't need to mention the polls and just wait for you to comment.
I keep hearing this argument about the acts of Christians and the parts of the bible but how many christian headcases are active and causing issues in ratio to the population? I'm not reading about Christians beheading servicemen, blowing people up at pop concerts, grooming and raping children, taking over prisons, 23000 jihadists on our streets or creating no go area ghettos in the north. All them things having a huge impact on society and they're only 5% of the population. As tighty says, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world so what does the future hold?

How many of them scandals you've mentioned are still active and are a risk to today's children?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/100-paedophiles-still-prowl-streets-10442917

But muslims believe in a book written thousands of years ago in the dark ages by a warlord. Every problem that surrounds islam comes from this book and which paragraphs its readers follow.  In the middle east they can marry and rape children from any age and its very common they do so. One thing we must agree on is that this is barbaric, disgusting and holds no place in western civilization. Does this stem from the book and its writer marrying a 6 year old and raping her when she was 9?. Do you think this has any relation to 90% of grooming convictions in the UK being muslim men? Their book condones raping children.

My whole point  is the question that is being debated on this video that was recorded by the Cambridge Union. Is islam compatible with western liberalism? We both have our own opinion and neither will probably change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DJQirj5UM

Sure you're interested in discussing the beliefs of Muslims? Because it seems as though your aim is to find some amount of Muslims that are batshit insane and use their actions as fuel for some kind of race war.

When you combine your total logical fallacies with ridiculous conspiracy theories of "no go zones up north" and 23000 jihadis despite being repeatedly told you are wrong by people itt, it becomes quite clear that you are just a bigot.

You keep making these ludicrous statements, conjuring up "facts", being refuted, then coming out with the same thing again a few days later.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2017, 07:37:38 PM »

million you even read either article, you just seem to  stirthepot

first one talks about 'disputed claims'.

2nd one straight away says,

"About 3,000 people from the total group are judged to pose a threat"

but 23k sounds better 
hummuspie

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2017, 07:47:41 PM »

very heartening to see many peeps on here seeing through the bulls*** being sprouted on here. Thank you.

P.S.  Please tell me where these no go areas are in the North??? lol
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2017, 12:08:40 AM »

One newspaper article from 2001? Is that really the best you can do?   

Are you aware of how much damage 23000 Jihadi's could do? There were no more than 500 active members of the IRA at any one time and they came pretty close to destroying the British government. If your figure was even close to being true it'd be the end of normal life in this country, but in actuality you're more likely to be killed by your microwave than an act of terrorism.
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2017, 12:16:31 AM »

Are you aware of how much damage 23000 Jihadi's could do? There were no more than 500 active members of the IRA at any one time and they came pretty close to destroying the British government. If your figure was even close to being true it'd be the end of normal life in this country, but in actuality you're more likely to be killed by your microwave than an act of terrorism.

I think this is the best post I have ever seen on blonde
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2017, 01:01:53 AM »

These Jihadi's are incredibly piss poor terrorists in comparison to the IRA and ETA.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2017, 07:53:00 AM »

It's not uncommon to hear people say things like, "Religion is more trouble than it's worth" "So many wars caused from religion" "Should just be no religion" etc and to a certain degree you gotta understand the point when you just see time and again atrocities committed with a religious connection, and incidents such as the Manchester Arena one always provides a very emotional response which is nothing but entirely natural.

The next logical leap is that Muslims in particular are the problem, and once again in the wake of such an horrible event like the Manchester bombing, which was without question committed by a fanatical muslim terrorist, you can't really blame people for wanting ti pour scorn onto Islam for it's role in the horror.

But this is just naive and ignorant way to think, find any war, any terrorist act, any crime even and at it's core you'll find the same things, Power Hunger, Greed, Hatred, Ignorance. Religion doesn't encourage these things, people do. There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world and ISIS at it's all time peak is thought to have 200,000 active members, supporters and benefactors - approx 0.00001% of the global muslim community. If religion, and specifically Islam is such a bloody-hungry, hateful, terrorist-inspiring faith - why is only 1 in every 1m people that read the book reacting this way??

Let's look at history, terrorists citing christianity as their inspiration have been killing people for thousands of years, and yet still make up the smallest % of the Christian community. I could find 20+ atrocities committed since 2000 with zero religious motivation - how were these poeple incited to kill if not by religion.

PEOPLE make these choice, not religion, the fact it's been such a successful weapon of radicalisation throughout the years does not make religion the problem, the people are hateful manipulative people and if religion wasn't the method they used to spout their ignorant, blood thirsty bile then it would 100% be something else. It's just the box the bomb comes in, it's nothing to do with the bomb itself.

The big danger here is once we take these views, we lower our thinking to that of the terrorists, and hate is what forms from it. We're playing directly into their game, which is why I tough as it is to remain logical in the wake of such horrible things like the manchester bombing, and that dreadful feeling of not feeling 100% safe in your own home, I cannot stress how important it is to remember that in ISIS we're dealing with criminals, not muslims.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2017, 08:25:41 AM »

wow

10,000 people falsely claimed they were at the Manchester attack to get free tickets for Sunday's benefit - Ticketmaster

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2017, 11:46:15 PM »

wonder who is to blame for the latest terrorist attack in london
could be white christians!
surely not muslims again, theyre not a huge problem
junior91

View Profile